I never get invited

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,071
Reputation
13,328
If I didn’t ask niggas to go eat or shit like that I think I wouldn’t leave the house
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe, RedDragonSlayer, freakb0b69 and 5 others
Oh shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
are you the internal or external member of the friend group.

I'm internal, an OG in our group, been friends since 2008, I can go MONTHS/YEARS without talking to my boys and still get invited out, AND I live across the country

Start your own internal friend group then expand from there, or create a friend group IN the friend group with external guys
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
If I didn’t ask niggas to go eat or shit like that I think I wouldn’t leave the house
I stoped doing that. And now I know who is real homies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо
i know for a fact my "friends" group has a seperate group chat without me

since ive been in that group there have been like 50 plus different goings out

only been invited to 1
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: freakb0b69, IronMike, sasha108 and 1 other person
are you the internal or external member of the friend group.

I'm internal, an OG in our group, been friends since 2008, I can go MONTHS/YEARS without talking to my boys and still get invited out, AND I live across the country

Start your own internal friend group then expand from there, or create a friend group IN the friend group with external guys
What is internal or external member? Like closer friendship?
 
What is internal or external member? Like closer friendship?
the original group of friends (internal), usually over time, more people join the group (external)
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
are you the internal or external member of the friend group.

I'm internal, an OG in our group, been friends since 2008, I can go MONTHS/YEARS without talking to my boys and still get invited out, AND I live across the country

Start your own internal friend group then expand from there, or create a friend group IN the friend group with external guys
Tbh it’s not a friend group

It’s just me and my friend and a other friend ans we sometimes go out and then randomly meet other persons we know ans then just hang

I have no friend group tbh 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Tbh it’s not a friend group

It’s just me and my friend and a other friend ans we sometimes go out and then randomly meet other persons we know ans then just hang

I have no friend group tbh 😢
you should turn that into a group of friends who hang out weekly
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and Nyrо
the original group of friends (internal), usually over time, more people join the group (external)
I see. Yeah that is also true. But sometimes those friendgroups are changing too much, so og group can be simply washed

My priority is simply to stay in touch with og friends . But there are some friends I haven't seen or talked to in a long time, but everything is fine. If friendship is real, it is going to live through a lot of shit
 
you should turn that into a group of friends who hang out weekly
,,weekly‘‘

Nigga I go out maybe 1-2 a month if I have a good month

Like I have a friend and he’s in a group chat with his Ukraine friends I think

Then I have another friend who’s in a group chat with like many people I know

And I’m I’m not a single one

I missed out when it came to making friends outside from school
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Tbh it’s not a friend group

It’s just me and my friend and a other friend ans we sometimes go out and then randomly meet other persons we know ans then just hang

I have no friend group tbh 😢
Friend group is not necessarily. Just find few real homies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо
,,weekly‘‘

Nigga I go out maybe 1-2 a month if I have a good month

Like I have a friend and he’s in a group chat with his Ukraine friends I think

Then I have another friend who’s in a group chat with like many people I know

And I’m I’m not a single one

I missed out when it came to making friends outside from school
gotcha
 

Similar threads

NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
4
Views
45
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
trvechud
Replies
13
Views
128
sasha108
sasha108
valentine
Replies
16
Views
106
hax
hax
GrandInquisitor
Replies
4
Views
41
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
14
Views
50
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Aparthnz
  • IronMike
Back
Top