I get picked over legit chads

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Holy fuck. Girl I met today said i was the first guy to be in her new apartment. We talked about tinder (where we met from) and I wanted to check out my competition and the guys she matches with. Holy fuck every second guy a 6'3 chad with fitness body. Probably has 5000+ likes. Meanwhile I am 5'9, shit skin, shit lower third, 19 FFMI, eastern european failo, and still I see some girls chosing me over much better looking guys. I tell you the reason.

Its because of how much you value what you say and what you are. It sounds bluepill af, but the more worth you show, the more she wonders in her head, whe is he like that. Sometimes I wouldnt text the girl I met today for 1 or even 2 days and she said it drove her crazy. At the same time I asked her about the nice guy/asshole topic (I talk with girls about the same shit i talk with guys here, but in a more socially acceptable way) and she said she likes it when a guy is a little bit asshole.
I am not hesitant to tell her what I think and when we talked about what we value in a relationship, I told her I hate bitches, I like it if she can cook good, stuff that feminists would tear you apart for. Basically, the more honest you are with what you say, the more she sees you arent intimidated by her reaction.

Of course, if you look like the biggest nerd, it wont work. But a little bit looksmaxxing so you dont get mogged or intimidated by 90% of men and you are good to go. I look like an egoistic asshole, maybe that works too.

I tell you this because I forgot this basic principle myself and became kind of a pussy in my latest relationship. Breaking up with her made me realise I should start prioritizing myself over other peoples interest again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Xangsane, Cupidon and 42 others
bluepilled cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Albeacho, TsarTsar444 and 32 others
Pics or no care
you're probably a bddfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Albeacho, TsarTsar444 and 27 others
based and redpilled

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Pics or no care
you're probably a bddfag
What you mean by that. I am much uglier in person than in pictures
But girls dont care
She also didnt ask my height but because it was never a topic I dont think its that big of a problem

What you mean by that. I am much uglier in person than in pictures
But girls dont care
She also didnt ask my height but because it was never a topic I dont think its that big of a problem
if you can compete with them you probably look better than you make it seem

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel, CopeIsReal, Zygos4Life and 13 others
what are you talking about is being dark triad
not a suprise
just be a sociopath theory

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, studiocel, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
Dn rd Dn cr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, malignant, Deleted member 2486 and 3 others
No but I use haloes that Ive learned on this forum.
For example we talked about sex and i told her no matter how good the guy looks, no matter how good his body is, he can always have a small dick (in her head this means I am not one of these guys)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
if you can compete with them you probably look better than you make it seem
Bruh Im ugly af fr
I have small neck, small hands, small everything (except dick)
The only thing going on for me is I look a little bit sociopathic and I run minoxidil beard game but everyone who doesnt sleep for a few days gets this sociopathic look too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Bruh Im ugly af fr
The only thing going on for me is I look a little bit sociopathic and I run minoxidil beard game but everyone who doesnt sleep for a few days gets this sociopathic look too

Cope. Only chad wins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Bruh Im ugly af fr
Where do you live?
You can pm me if you want

OP is lying
He is legit 5.5/6PSL jfl

@audimax why are you trolling brah?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6512, Patient A and 5 others
OP is lying
He is legit 5.5/6PSL jfl

@audimax why are you trolling brah?
Bro you know Im not lying
Im just running beard game rn thats it. And air max to boost height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 5891
And tbh having a good car helped me a bit too. Driving a relatively new audi a5 rn and for girls this means stability. Even if this could just be a leased car or not even mine, you just put on the seat heaters and they are impressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
ive got some news for you op...
Fuck now I understand lmao
You think she is a bitch
Idk she showed me her chats on tinder, actually seemed like I am the first guy. She said she met another guy 2 weeks before and showed me how he looked, but he was a weirdo and talked about having suicidal thoughts etc so she never texted him again and drove home after the date

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5891
pm me ur face tbh

what's your tinder game method OP

you wait for girls to open or what, how's the convo usually go

• +1
Beard game = high T

Have to be different in a world of faggot twink chads

• +1
Reactions: Sam123, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
I don't think you understand

Just dont be a simp theory, but best believe she is still fuckin gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, slayer69, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Nigga the other chads probably were not available or were too busy slaying hotter girls

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 9989 and 2 others
I bet there was 2 6’3 gym chads and the rest of the dudes in her tinder were some perm headded normies larpping about their height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 8172 and 1 other person
How old are you op ?

I bet there was 2 6’3 gym chads and the rest of the dudes in her tinder were some perm headded normies larpping about their height
Those 6’3 chads probably found someone other than her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Patient A and audimax
OP is a BDD retard, no wonder you make a thread like that after "muh I am 5'9 and manlet' threads.

Even @Copemaxxing 's short face threads are more meaningful than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5969, lutte and 2 others
Another false hope that most likely won't work even for 5psl guys, I am not sure why do chads have this need of proving that the world is actually fair and wonderful to less attractive people. It's either to mock them or it's bdd ... I have a ht normie friend who is like that, he is the biggest bluepill preacher that I ever met and he is really genuine as a person otherwise but his succes with women is clearly based on his looks, as he doesn't even try, the proof being that he was virgin until 18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
what's your tinder game method OP

you wait for girls to open or what, how's the convo usually go
I try to say something related to her or her bio and not a generic Hi
I also only have 3 pics, in one I look a little bit gymcelled (but not shirtless), one is a car selfie (Good lighting and car halo) and one is a childhood pic where I am laughing. The last one really got me more matches tbh.

I never mention my height tho unless they ask. But not many girls ask tbh

In my convos I try to communicate sexual interest very early. For example I give a compliment or neg her or flirt with her. After that, we talk normally tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Nigga the other chads probably were not available or were too busy slaying hotter girls
Yes that may be
She actually said i am only number 2 on her list, because some giga chad stopped responding to her

• JFL
Yes that may be
She actually said i am only number 2 on her list, because some giga chad stopped responding to her
Pm me a photo of that bitch bro

How old are you op ?
OP is a BDD retard, no wonder you make a thread like that after "muh I am 5'9 and manlet' threads.

Even @Copemaxxing 's short face threads are more meaningful than this
Bruh I am a manlet tho. And this should be lifefuel for manlets.
Another false hope that most likely won't work even for 5psl guys, I am not sure why do chads have this need of proving that the world is actually fair and wonderful to less attractive people. It's either to mock them or it's bdd ... I have a ht normie friend who is like that, he is the biggest bluepill preacher that I ever met and he is really genuine as a person otherwise but his succes with women is clearly based on his looks, as he doesn't even try, the proof being that he was virgin until 18.
Lmao if you guys saw some normal pics of me, not in god tier lighting, you would say I am a russian incel.
Maybe I will pm a few of you so you stop saying Im 5PSL +

• +1
I am 100% sure that op is above average to even chadlite looking.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, studiocel, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
I am 100% sure that op is above average to even chadlite looking.
In my pics, where I hide my shit skin, my shit lower third, my shit hair, my shit mouth area with perfect angles maybe. In normal selfies I take with girls I look dogshit.

In my pics, where I hide my shit skin, my shit lower third, my shit hair, my shit mouth area with perfect angles maybe. In normal selfies I take with girls I look dogshit.
Ah I see, you just fraud 100% in order to meet up with girls, play an autistic bad boy persona and leave without any sex

cool story

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6403
Ah I see, you just fraud 100% in order to meet up with girls, play an autistic bad boy persona and leave without any sex

cool story
Lmao I usually have sex within the second or third date

Pm me your pics and i will tell you if you are gl enough to compete with Chads or if she cant have Chads and copes with you.

• +1
How often do you get those tho
Depends on how many dating apps I have installed. There are 3 different main apps here in germany, I get the same amount of matches everywhere.
On tinder I currently see one girl every few weeks if I try. But normally I just see one girl, two girls at max (rn 2 girls) and dont try with the other because I dont want to text 24/7. I just came from a relationship so I only had sex with her in november. And now first time sex with another girl.

You sure she was a real woman and you weren’t hallucinating OP?

This is why we take our meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others

cool story
But its actually a good technique, fraud pics so she meets up with you, then on the date build a connection so she stays with you even though you are not chad lmao

• +1
wtf that redpill shit

I have already known a girl like that. it's rare but there are some girls who don't want chad but prefer nice cute guy. So you fucked her and think finally blackpill is a meme

this is an exception. Chad always wins at the end

Looks is what matters 95% of the time. My last two dates I was honestly cool, the girls had a great time I felt they felt good with me

But they ghosted me because they saw my side profile for 2 hours and my disgusting sub-humanity recessed balding and it’s why i am here

This is the reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, studiocel, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
wtf that redpill shit

I have already known a girl like that. it's rare but there are some girls who don't want chad but prefer nice cute guy

this is an exception. Chad always wins at the end
Of course the better you look, the better life will be for you
But you can still get a piece of the cake as a non chad and enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, malignant, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Holy fuck. Girl I met today said i was the first guy to be in her new apartment. We talked about tinder (where we met from) and I wanted to check out my competition and the guys she matches with. Holy fuck every second guy a 6'3 chad with fitness body. Probably has 5000+ likes. Meanwhile I am 5'9, shit skin, shit lower third, 19 FFMI, eastern european failo, and still I see some girls chosing me over much better looking guys. I tell you the reason.

Its because of how much you value what you say and what you are. It sounds bluepill af, but the more worth you show, the more she wonders in her head, whe is he like that. Sometimes I wouldnt text the girl I met today for 1 or even 2 days and she said it drove her crazy. At the same time I asked her about the nice guy/asshole topic (I talk with girls about the same shit i talk with guys here, but in a more socially acceptable way) and she said she likes it when a guy is a little bit asshole.
I am not hesitant to tell her what I think and when we talked about what we value in a relationship, I told her I hate bitches, I like it if she can cook good, stuff that feminists would tear you apart for. Basically, the more honest you are with what you say, the more she sees you arent intimidated by her reaction.

Of course, if you look like the biggest nerd, it wont work. But a little bit looksmaxxing so you dont get mogged or intimidated by 90% of men and you are good to go. I look like an egoistic asshole, maybe that works too.

I tell you this because I forgot this basic principle myself and became kind of a pussy in my latest relationship. Breaking up with her made me realise I should start prioritizing myself over other peoples interest again.
Dude this is awesome I am proud of you

I believe u to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Patient A
Of course the better you look, the better life will be for you
But you can still get a piece of the cake as a non chad and enjoy life

It’s an illusion. A very short piece of chad’s life.
So you are chadlite maybe

• +1
And tbh having a good car helped me a bit too. Driving a relatively new audi a5 rn and for girls this means stability.

Massive brag... @rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell
I really wish I was capable of driving but I am not. Instead I am being emasculated by female driving every time I go outside. This is so fucking embarrassing. I cannot deal with that any longer.
I would go on a killing spree in order to gain the ability to drive. Nothing is more important than that. Also, ban female driving.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore