I get picked over legit chads

It’s an illusion. A very short piece of chad’s life.
So you are chadlite maybe
Yeah but does it matter that much
Chad may be fucking a different girl every day and is depressed
Meanwhile I have to work for it and dont get that many girls but I feel good doing it
Is probably major cope but I dont feel bad rn so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 9989
Massive brag... @rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell
I really wish I was capable of driving but I am not. Instead I am being emasculated by female driving every time I go outside. This is so fucking embarrassing. I cannot deal with that any longer.
I would go on a killing spree in order to gain the ability to drive. Nothing is more important than that. Also, ban female driving.
Whats the problem? No money? You only need 1500€

Whats the problem? No money? You only need 1500€

It is always the same question. Nobody is thinking of the fact, that I am just not capable of driving. I do not have the ability. I tried it and I failed. I do not understand how people are capable of driving. You literally have to be a NPC in order to drive and I am not saying this as an insult because I wish I was normal. Driving is the most important thing in this life and era. A life without the ability to drive is not worth it. You cannot even do basic errands. It is just over at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It is always the same question. Nobody is thinking of the fact, that I am just not capable of driving. I do not have the ability. I tried it and I failed. I do not understand how people are capable of driving. You literally have to be a NPC in order to drive and I am not saying this as an insult because I wish I was normal. Driving is the most important thing in this life and era. A life without the ability to drive is not worth it. You cannot even do basic errands. It is just over at this point.
Wtf bro
How many times have you tried and failed the driving exam?
Where do you come from in germany? There is a guy(driving instructor) specialized in people like you who fail the exam like 7 times or more to find out the individual reasons why.

Wtf bro
How many times have you tried and failed the driving exam?

Driving exam? I am not even at this point. Like I said, I am completely unable to drive. I did not even do mandatory lessons, in fact, I even had problems at driving simulation.

There is a guy(driving instructor) specialized in people like you who fail the exam like 7 times or more to find out the individual reasons why.

It is a cope. You cannot learn how to drive. Nobody had to learn how to drive. In fact, all people say it comes naturally and that is it.

I will be emasculated by female driving for the rest of my life. It really gives me suicidal and homicidal thoughts.

Driving exam? I am not even at this point. Like I said, I am completely unable to drive. I did not even do mandatory lessons, in fact, I even had problems at driving simulation.

It is a cope. You cannot learn how to drive. Nobody had to learn how to drive. In fact, all people say it comes naturally and that is it.

I will be emasculated by female driving for the rest of my life. It really gives me suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
Over for your IQ and defeatist mindset

Over for your IQ and defeatist mindset

Low IQ, yes but it has literally nothing to do with being a defeatist. In fact, why should I waste the little money that I have on something like this, only so people there can make fun of me? Why should I waste my money if I do not get better? It is like I would waste my money on a game where I am bad at it. Seriously, fuck driving teachers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

So you are at the beginning point. How many real driving hours did you have?
A driving simulator is complete bullshit too. Dont waste money on that like I did. Didnt help me a single bit.
What you need to do is just sit in a car and learn the basics of how to drive a car. Not taking into account traffic rules. But just what you need to do to get a manual car to move. If you do this often enough, then at least you can move a car from one spot to another. This is the beginning.
It was very hard for me in the beginning too, you just need practice and dont be embarassed to ask for lessons. Just find yourself a good patient driving instructor who you tell your problems to and who is good at analysing your weaknesses.

• +1
Indeed. When I’m in the backseat of cars like a baby, I see other drivers on the streets (who are much younger than me and also female) and they are driving like it’s as easy as breathing. They are using their phones and talking to their passengers. Driving is as easy as breathing to them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Low IQ, yes but it has literally nothing to do with being a defeatist. In fact, why should I waste the little money that I have on something like this, only so people there can make fun of me? Why should I waste my money if I do not get better? It is like I would waste my money on a game where I am bad at it. Seriously, fuck driving teachers.
Bro really step out of your box and do something about it. If you dont like your current driving school, look for another one as I said.

Or maybe just go to someone you know and sit in there car and drive it 2 meters and then back.

• +1
Indeed. When I’m in the backseat of cars like a baby, I see other drivers on the streets (who are much younger than me and also female) and they are driving like it’s as easy as breathing. They are using their phones and talking to their passengers. Driving is as easy as breathing to them
That is because they dont follow the rules they are taught in driving school.
If I were to do lessons now again, I would probably get shit on by my instructor. Real driving is a lot more chill than driving school.

• +1
DHV - Demonstration of higher value. Turns out PUA's knew a thing or two about attraction.
Women pick up your value from your behavior, that's why low inhib game is legit.
I've had girls end up fucking a 5'7 balding framecel over me, just because he got better game.

If you don't NT-maxx and get good at game, you're low iq.
Looks alone will only give you pussy if you're above PSL 7.5
JFL at thinking that an aspie PSL6 will slay on Tinder, he won't.
Unless you're legit at least a mid-tier Chad, you need Game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, RealLooksmaxxer and audimax
DHV - Demonstration of higher value. Turns out PUA's knew a thing or two about attraction.
Women pick up your value from your behavior, that's why low inhib game is legit.
I've had girls end up fucking a 5'7 balding framecel over me, just because he got better game.

Bro you underestimate PSL numbers a little bit but what you say is correct.
What you mean by 7.5 PSL is more like a 6PSL (1 out of 100)

Holy fuck. Girl I met today said i was the first guy to be in her new apartment. We talked about tinder (where we met from) and I wanted to check out my competition and the guys she matches with. Holy fuck every second guy a 6'3 chad with fitness body. Probably has 5000+ likes. Meanwhile I am 5'9, shit skin, shit lower third, 19 FFMI, eastern european failo, and still I see some girls chosing me over much better looking guys. I tell you the reason.

Its because of how much you value what you say and what you are. It sounds bluepill af, but the more worth you show, the more she wonders in her head, whe is he like that. Sometimes I wouldnt text the girl I met today for 1 or even 2 days and she said it drove her crazy. At the same time I asked her about the nice guy/asshole topic (I talk with girls about the same shit i talk with guys here, but in a more socially acceptable way) and she said she likes it when a guy is a little bit asshole.
I am not hesitant to tell her what I think and when we talked about what we value in a relationship, I told her I hate bitches, I like it if she can cook good, stuff that feminists would tear you apart for. Basically, the more honest you are with what you say, the more she sees you arent intimidated by her reaction.

Of course, if you look like the biggest nerd, it wont work. But a little bit looksmaxxing so you dont get mogged or intimidated by 90% of men and you are good to go. I look like an egoistic asshole, maybe that works too.

I tell you this because I forgot this basic principle myself and became kind of a pussy in my latest relationship. Breaking up with her made me realise I should start prioritizing myself over other peoples interest again.
Im not intimidated by men but i am by women even though it doesn’t make sense from evolution point of view. It is indeed over for my low exposure to women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Patient A
So you are at the beginning point. How many real driving hours did you have?

13 lessons and no progress whatsoever.

A driving simulator is complete bullshit too. Dont waste money on that like I did. Didnt help me a single bit.

Everybody says this and yet at the same time, people say to me, that driving is like tying your shoes... Just fucking lol.
I had to do driving simulation because I was so bad at driving that the teacher had no choice but send me to driving simulation.

What you need to do is just sit in a car and learn the basics of how to drive a car.

Funny is, that all this bluepilled nonsense only comes from people who can drive. I had this conversation countless times by now and it is always the same. Why do people tend to turn this into a discussion? I do not get it. What is the purpose of it?

Not taking into account traffic rules. But just what you need to do to get a manual car to move. If you do this often enough, then at least you can move a car from one spot to another. This is the beginning.
It was very hard for me in the beginning too, you just need practice and dont be embarassed to ask for lessons. Just find yourself a good patient driving instructor who you tell your problems to and who is good at analysing your weaknesses.

I do not need anyone to tell me where my problems are. What bluepilled nonsense is this?

Let me elaborate what my problems are:
- I am struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road
- I am struggling to adjsut the speed in regards to other vehicles
- I am struggling to adjsut the speed in regards to traffic signs
- I am struggling to adjust the speed in regards to nearby pedestrians
- I am also struggling to keep track of my general surroundings
- I am also struggling to keep an eye on pedestrians
- I am struggling to keep trakc on my speed and everything what is inside the car
- I am struggling to understand the road itself and where it leads to and where I have to turn or not
- I am struggling to indicate my directions
- I also cannot drive properly
- I am also leaning to much of the ride side of the road
- I am also trying to think what to do while simultaneously I cannot even grasp a proper train of thought
- I am also extremely nervous while driving and if I am being hoenst here, I am actually afraid of it. I sometimes even have to tear up because of it. It is basically that bad

I would still have all those problems if i would go for automatic.

Bro really step out of your box and do something about it. If you dont like your current driving school, look for another one as I said.

Or maybe just go to someone you know and sit in there car and drive it 2 meters and then back.

What "box" are you even talking about? Instead of coping, I am being honest here. It has nothing to do with my driving school.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte

This is not a redpill place

• JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad

This triggers me so hard. I also see it all the time. Young females go to their car while I have to walk like a cuck. This is so fucking pathetic. Young females go hand in hand with their children to their car and drive off while I have carry the groceries back home with my hands. I seriously cannot endure this nonsense any longer. Ban female driving.

Last edited:

Everybody says this and yet at the same time, people say to me, that driving is like tying your shoes... Just fucking lol.
I had to do driving simulation because I was so bad at driving that the teacher had no choice but send me to driving simulation.

Funny is, that all this bluepilled nonsense only comes from people who can drive. I had this conversation countless times by now and it is always the same. Why do people tend to turn this into a discussion? I do not get it. What is the purpose of it?

I do not need anyone to tell me where my problems are. What bluepilled nonsense is this?

- I am struggling to keep trakc on my speed and everything what is inside the car
- I am struggling to understand the road itself and where it leads to and where I have to turn or not
- I am also trying to think what to do while simulatensously I cannot even grasp a proper train of thought
- I am also extremely nervous while driving and if I am being hoenst here, I am actually afraid of it. I sometimes even have to tear up because of it. It is basically that bad

What "box" are you even talking about. Instead of coping, I am being honest here. It has nothing to do with my driving school.
Just drive confidently and hold frame and eye contact with other drivers

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Can’t you just move to some city where you don’t need to know how to drive?

Driving is everything. I want nothing else but to drive and own a car for my own. I also do not want to be emasculated by female driving anymore. Not being able to drive is a death sentence.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and lutte
Driving is everything. I want nothing else but to drive and own a car for my own. I also do not want to be emasculated by female driving anymore. Not being able to drive is a death sentence.
Where do you come from in germany?
and how old are you

Where do you come from in germany?
and how old are you

I am a 26 years old loser living close to Berlin and I am still living with my parents.

I am a 26 years old loser living close to Berlin and I am still living with my parents.
Hm
If you were to live near me I would have offered to help you a little bit
But if you move to berlin city, a car isnt that important anymore tbh
Just say you dont do it for the environment, berlin is full of leftist hipsters without driving license

If you were to live near me I would have offered to help you a little bit

This is also not the first time that people want to offer me a private lesson. But I would have declined anyway because I would most likely end up crying.

But if you move to berlin city, a car isnt that important anymore tbh

Like I said, driving is everything to me. Nothing is more important. I do not want to be emasculated by female driving. Being capable of driving is always necessary, specially if you want to have at least a somewhat decent job. Public transportation is for cucks. Driving is superior, this is why everybody wants to drive in the first place.

Just say you dont do it for the environment, berlin is full of leftist hipsters without driving license

Funny is, that I actually thought about this exact phrase but in the end, it is just a bad excuse. Also because in reality, we all know that this is not even true.

i hate chads and copers

I really wanted to give this thread a try, but that wall of text is just too long for me to read.

- I am also trying to think what to do while simultaneously I cannot even grasp a proper train of thought

What "box" are you even talking about? Instead of coping, I am being honest here. It has nothing to do with my driving school.
Dam nigga over for your hand-eye co-ordination surprised you can even brush your teeth tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad

Some people are not born to do certain stuff
But at this point its best to just accept it
Or as I said just finding a friend who has a manual car and drive on his property

Because taking lessons at this stage is probably just a waste of money

Or buy yourself a cheap 800€ car, let someone drive it to a private place, and you can legally drive it there and test it out without a drivers license

In my pics, where I hide my shit skin, my shit lower third, my shit hair, my shit mouth area with perfect angles maybe. In normal selfies I take with girls I look dogshit.
PM pics

He Is normie tier i saw his pics, has decent body tho

Some people are not born to do certain stuff
But at this point its best to just accept it

I cannot accept it because females can do it without any effort whatsoever. While I am being a 26 year old supposed man unable to drive a car and therefore have to walk, every teenage female just goes to her car. I just cannot accept it. But I know that I am not capable of driving. It just triggers me to an extend where I get suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
You simply cannot live in this world without the ability to drive. I cannot even do simple things such as doing groceries. I also have no motivation whatsoever. Having job is also pointless because I cannot drive. I am just doomed. I really do not belong to this life and era. I know that all sounds retarded but yet again, it is the truth.

Because taking lessons at this stage is probably just a waste of money

Exactly. At this point it is really just a waste of my money. This is why I did not take another lesson, also because I am afraid of going back.

Or buy yourself a cheap 800€ car, let someone drive it to a private place, and you can legally drive it there and test it out without a drivers license

I also thought about it. This is basically the only thing that might be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
She either has daddy issues or borderline personality disorder. She's picking ugly guys like you because ugly guys have less options(more likely to be desperate), and hence are easier to control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6403
I cannot accept it because females can do it without any effort whatsoever. While I am being a 26 year old supposed man unable to drive a car and therefore have to walk, every teenage female just goes to her car. I just cannot accept it. But I know that I am not capable of driving. It just triggers me to an extend where I get suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
You simply cannot live in this world without the ability to drive. I cannot even do simple things such as doing groceries. I also have no motivation whatsoever. Having job is also pointless because I cannot drive. I am just doomed. I really do not belong to this life and era. I know that all sounds retarded but yet again, it is the truth.

Exactly. At this point it is really just a waste of my money. This is why I did not take another lesson, also because I am afraid of going back.

I also thought about it. This is basically the only thing that might be helpful.
Then do it bro.

She either has daddy issues or borderline personality disorder. She's picking ugly guys like you because ugly guys have less options(more likely to be desperate), and hence are easier to control.
Nah she was jealous af that I was texting other girls. Also initiated body contact etc, like leaning towards me so her boobs touch me

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and ovosoundszn
Nah she was jealous af that I was texting other girls. Also initiated body contact etc, like leaning towards me so her boobs touch me
That shit is sexy tbh. But also an indicator that she could be controlling. Im happy for you tho bro, congrats on doing well in the dating scene.

That shit is sexy tbh. But also an indicator that she could be controlling. Im happy for you tho bro, congrats on doing well in the dating scene.
Thx brah
Why daddy issues tho? I dont look like a daddy or old

This triggers me so hard. I also see it all the time. Young females go to their car while I have to walk like a cuck. This is so fucking pathetic. Young females go hand in hand with their children to their car and drive off while I have carry the groceries back home with my hands. I seriously cannot endure this nonsense any longer. Ban female driving.
I honestly don’t get it. Driving is not that hard that you can’t learn. And driving is a necessity these days, I can’t imagine not doing it. The ability to just be up and gone and be wherever you want to be is liberty in its purest form.
Just get your license bro srs. Girls drive everyday to get railed by chad and oftentimes they even have sex in their cars. Get your license ded srs

I honestly don’t get it. Driving is not that hard that you can’t learn.

I know that most people do not get it. If you would understand from where I am coming from, you would most likely have issues with it as well. So, be grateful, that this is not the case.

The ability to just be up and gone and be wherever you want to be is liberty in its purest form.

I know that despite the fact I am not even capable of driving. Just thinking about it, is enough for me. You really do not need to tell me this.

Just get your license bro srs.

I already would have a driver licence and a car if I was capable of driving.

Let me give you an example. Some people are just bad at maths and despite the fact they are trying, they do not get better. Now, just apply this on something like driving.

And by the way, if driving is that easy, we should just abolish the driver licence and driving school in general. But yet again, people who tell me that it is easy, would disagree on that part for some reason. Most likely due to the fact, that they are hypocritical. Of course they do not want to get rid off it because getting a driver licence is a milestone at life and they do not want to give it away.

Girls drive everyday to get railed by chad and oftentimes they even have sex in their cars.

I know and this gives me eternal rage. I fucking depise female driving. It is an atrocity. It is absolutely disgusting and therefore should be banned. Like I said, first females took the horses and now the cars. The thing is, people do not listen to me and they think it is a joke, but it is reality.

I know that most people do not get it. If you would understand from where I am coming from, you would most likely have issues with it as well. So, be grateful, that this is not the case.

I know that despite the fact I am not even capable of driving. Just thinking about it, is enough for me. You really do not need to tell me this.

I already would have a driver licence and a car if I was capable of driving.

Let me give you an example. Some people are just bad at maths and despite the fact they are trying, they do not get better. Now, just apply this on something like driving.

And by the way, if driving is that easy, we should just abolish the driver licence and driving school in general. But yet again, people who tell me that it is easy, would disagree on that part for some reason. Most likely due to the fact, that they are hypocritical. Of course they do not want to get rid off it because getting a driver licence is a milestone at life and they do not want to give it away.

I know and this gives me eternal rage. I fucking depise female driving. It is an atrocity. It is absolutely disgusting and therefore should be banned. Like I said, first females took the horses and now the cars. The thing is, people do not listen to me and they think it is a joke, but it is reality.
Motivation fuel for you to get your license:
(Keep going brocel, make getting your license a goal for 2021, car maxxing a good cope)

This does not give me any motivation, in fact, it only makes me angry.

Huge cope.
If I were you it would be motivating as fuck I can’t see how it would be anything but. Then again I am driven to ascend by rage and misery.

If I were you it would be motivating as fuck

You would not be able to drive in the first place. It does not matter how much "motivation" you get. You are either capable of something or not. Nobody has to try hard in order to drive. It just happens naturally.
In the end, it is all about genetics and how your brain works. Like maths for example. Some people really cannot get behind of it, despite the fact they are tring hard, they still get bad grades. Meanwhile, someone else does not need to learn and still get good grades.
This is the harsh reality we are all expsoed to.
If you cannot drive, life is completely meaningless.

Just be better looking than 90% of men lmaooo
Not better looking. By not being intimidated by 90%of men I mean that you should be confident in yourself that in a 1v1 situation, you have a good chance to win. Just high fighting success

But its actually a good technique, fraud pics so she meets up with you, then on the date build a connection so she stays with you even though you are not chad lmao
Just fraud theory confirmed

• +1
Reactions: audimax
I’ve been trying to tell motherfuckers here this for the longest time. I have a lot of success off tinder and girls end up liking and getting attached to me despite having “better” options because they straight up just like me. It’s not bluepilled cope. I’m 5’9, gymcelled body on an average at best frame, with an average at best face. But I’m also graduating from a top school in the country, I have a lot of hobbies, I’m good at kissing/sex, and girls find me funny and like taking to me. It makes a huge fucking difference. Face definitely plays an important role but you’re more than just your face and I don’t get why that’s so controversial here.

Of course if you’re a 4 PSL aspie with no social life, no aspirations or hobbies, and you’re not interesting at all, girls are gonna just move on to the next guy. Of course a 7 PSL Chad with nothing else going for him can say the most pathetic or awkward shit and still get laid. And of course a dude who’s a legit 2 PSL will have a hard time getting any girl no matter what else he has going for him. But 99% of this forum can put in the work and actually have success. People here are just fucking lazy and would rather bitch about how everything was predetermined from the start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, aleksandr, audimax and 1 other person