I get trauma when I look at my face in the mirror

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I genuinely can’t even look at my face anymore. I feel like a piece of shit and I don’t even know how to react. I don’t know where to direct this anger and I feel like I’m becoming more and more insane after each day that passes by.
I’m paralysed and can’t do shit. I’m becoming more retarded and I genuinely can’t believe that it’s that bad. How is that possible? No hope. I got too many failos and can’t believe I’m bottom 10%. Nothing can save me tbh and I’m tired of these gaslighting n shit. I got no face and no height

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, socialcel, Mr. Nobody and 7 others
@stunna

Body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Nick.Harte
U only get one life, one face, one opportunity...

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, apathy and Nick.Harte
sometimes on bad days when i see my face i start gagging, close to puking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over, apathy and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: stunna
Yeah. From being a subhuman.
Probably not subhuman this forums standards are way too high even higher than modern femoids standards just improve what u can

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Probably not subhuman this forums standards are way too high even higher than modern femoids standards just improve what u can
It’s not high. Only subhumans will say so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Nick.Harte
Same thats why I avoid mirrors

• +1
i've never taken a selfie and never will its just too scary to take one and see myself

• +1
Reactions: Detective, mogstars and Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over
My last picture was in September, I have been avoiding cameras ever since it’s suifuel looking at my subhuman face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Nick.Harte
My last picture was in September, I have been avoiding cameras ever since it’s suifuel looking at my subhuman face
Yo, back cam is worse tbh. Recording yourself with the back camera in sunlight is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Yo, back cam is worse tbh. Recording yourself with the back camera in sunlight is brutal.
Never ever saved a picture or video like that, that was how I realized that I was subhuman.Shit permanently changed my brain

• +1
I genuinely can’t even look at my face anymore. I feel like a piece of shit and I don’t even know how to react. I don’t know where to direct this anger and I feel like I’m becoming more and more insane after each day that passes by.
I’m paralysed and can’t do shit. I’m becoming more retarded and I genuinely can’t believe that it’s that bad. How is that possible? No hope. I got too many failos and can’t believe I’m bottom 10%. Nothing can save me tbh and I’m tired of these gaslighting n shit. I got no face and no height
now try taking a selfie randomly, even more brutal