I give up. I will be the faggot villain .org thinks i am

How often do faggots cheat on each other?
Fairly often but usually both parties know. Alot of gays see monogamy as a straight people thing.

That's why alot of fags were against gay marriage. Because it's seem as cucking out like wearing a suit and being well behaved as a black person lol

• +1
Reactions: gooner23 and hardestmfintheroom
Fairly often but usually both parties know. Alot of gays see monogamy as a straight people thing.

That's why alot of fags were against gay marriage. Because it's seem as cucking out like wearing a suit and being well behaved as a black person lol
What’s the point of relationships then? Are they just loyal to Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

gay roommate said the same thing, loyal relationships were kind of a joke and body counts were insane or some shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and hardestmfintheroom
It's basically friendship. Side niggas and a main nigga who you vibe with the most
Damn wtf, what’s the average bc of a faggot?

• +1
gay roommate said the same thing, loyal relationships were kind of a joke and body counts were insane or some shit

I've seen stats say ridiculous shit like 500 or 100+ but I feel like that's alot even from degen fags I know. Probably average more 20-30

I'm basically a high inhibition autistic nerd incel among my gay friends. All them are constantly snorting all kinds of substances of all kinds of surfaces and they tell me I'm too cute to be inside all the tomeb

• +1
Reactions: gooner23

I've seen stats say ridiculous shit like 500 or 100+ but I feel like that's alot even from degen fags I know. Probably average more 20-30

I'm basically a high inhibition autistic nerd incel among my gay friends. All them are constantly snorting all kinds of substances of all kinds of surfaces and they tell me I'm too cute to be inside all the tomeb

lmao we had a really high status gay indian dude that literally raped my roommate like my roommate is 6'4 i have no idea how that happened. and he knows we are roommates so every time he looks me in the eye he always gets scared cause we are coworkers

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 21345

Damn no wonder faggots rope before 30 JFL what a miserable life.

So monogamy doesn’t exist there?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 21345
Damn no wonder faggots rope before 30 JFL what a miserable life.

So monogamy doesn’t exist there?
I wouldn't say it doesn't exist but on average, yes gays just see monogamy as something for straight people. They literally will mock any gay person who wants to be monogamous and call them "Disney gays". I've been called a Disney gay alot lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and hardestmfintheroom
I wouldn't say it doesn't exist but on average, yes gays just see monogamy as something for straight people. They literally will mock any gay person who wants to be monogamous and call them "Disney gays". I've been called a Disney gay alot lol
Damn so the average faggot is really miserable seems like.

• +1
Damn so the average faggot is really miserable seems like.
"Why are we called gay when we're all depressed" is a common joke

There's probably more dignity and fulfillment in an incel subhuman who learns to cope than even a chad gay. I don't blame anyone for hating the idea a gay son

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and hardestmfintheroom
You've been dethroned by the Looks Mafia.
You’re literally in everyones shadow. You’re nothing. You’re no one. Stop trying to suck my cock im not interest.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and Deleted member 21345
I tried to but I'm not good at it. It thought nicki minaj was stacylite but apparently not. I don't think straight men can really rate men no matter how many ratios and calculations they run on either. Dudes here's so called objective ratings are dogshit
what guys are objectively attractive to you then? (at least one example for each race)

what guys are objectively attractive to you then? (at least one example for each race)
02e6c90b322eb824ea8e319fc4b1f574
3c483b6aa201f038aed0aaf01c62b208
59917af023a011231322a1b3dd24c6ab
F72869350ed3ffb6fadc09d1ce463237
2fc7c024cc2ac379509fa68c58324a8a
4d431c15816d0acdb9f77e17483e96d7

Most are probably called mtn by psl people I don't really like psl gods

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Yasss Queen, slayy 💅

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 21345
I can see all of them, except the first guy, having very high appeal. I think a lot of PSL mfs just need to go outside and see what women fawn over.
First guy is a famous singer and a regional sex symbol but yes psl people are retarded