I give up. I will be the faggot villain .org thinks i am

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
I was a model minority at first. I tried to talk about other things and not be too much of a faggot but the site extreme homophobia wasn't any lesser

I already consulted chatgpt on how to gaypost as much as possible without being banned

Me and @BrahminBoss in 2024

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vogue, Infinite, ZaC and 19 others
Finally some good threads incoming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: endlessummer, Zikel_Nut, thecel and 2 others
Don't make it your personality they said. It's fine if you keep it yourself. Lies. They hate us for who we are whether you're wearing a gimp suit at a parade or a celibate monk

Only solution is pink mafia takeover and total straggot annihilation

@thecel @Lookologist003 @NarrowBones

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vogue, endlessummer, thecel and 8 others

• Love it
Reactions: endlessummer, thecel and Sprinkles
SLAY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, aesthetic beauty and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 30679
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and kebab
I was a model minority at first. I tried to talk about other things and not be too much of a faggot but the site extreme homophobia wasn't any lesser

I already consulted chatgpt on how to gaypost as much as possible without being banned

View attachment 2646907
You are gay feet cobson

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Awan

View attachment 2646907
Touche. Fuck those faggots, fuck them all!

Rainbow Gay GIF by LGBTQ Youth

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and kebab
are you gonna flood offtopic with femboy propaganda :feelswhere:

are you gonna flood offtopic with femboy propaganda :feelswhere:
Every single thread is going to be degenerate but I will use chatGPT to avoid censors

"You may not be able to say to directly express sexual desires on a forum with rules against LGBT content. However if you're vague and say you have "taboo feelings" towards members of the same sex, it may not be considered a violation"

That's what GPT said

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and gooner23
Tell us your gayslay stories!

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Do gays have a racial hierarchy? Like which race is deemed the most attractive etc?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Do gays have a racial hierarchy? Like which race is deemed the most attractive etc?
It's white across the board but alot of gays like the whole BBC thing if you're gymmaxxed and tall top

Some like asians mostly as bottoms

White is liked across the board. Other races are mostly pigeon holed

Gays also dislike curries

There was a documentary called "no rice no spice" about racism in the gay community lol. Gays are racist lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Ricky212 and Wallenberg
It's white across the board but alot of gays like the whole BBC thing if you're gymmaxxed and tall top

Some like asians mostly as bottoms

White is liked across the board. Other races are mostly pigeon holed

Gays also dislike curries

There was a documentary called "no rice no spice" about racism in the gay community lol. Gays are racist lol
I know we have some anti-muslim gays. They aren't necessary anti-immigration, but they are against hardline Islam because hardline muslims don't accept gays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I know we have some anti-muslim gays. They aren't necessary anti-immigration, but they are against hardline Islam because hardline muslims don't accept gays.
Yeah a huge amount of gays voted trump and there are alpt of mostly white gay men who are legit borderline cheering Brenton tarrant in private

Also contrary to what people think gay men fucking hate trannies lol. They think trannies ruin lgbt and psyop our twinks. They hate seeing ftm on dating apps as much as yall hate seeing mtf

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah a huge amount of gays voted trump and there are alpt of mostly white gay men who are legit borderline cheering Brenton tarrant in private

Also contrary to what people think gay men fucking hate trannies lol. They think trannies ruin lgbt and psyop our twinks. They hate seeing ftm on dating apps as much as yall hate seeing mtf
Are there any differences between gays' and women's taste in men?

• +1
Are there any differences between gays' and women's taste in men?
Imo the main difference is gays have a broader taste in men than women like straight men do

Gay men like extremely low T undimorphic twinks, bears, but also regular chads like what women like

But I'd say there's some gay men who like very similar if not the same as what women like

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Imo the main difference is gays have a broader taste in men than women like straight men do

Gay men like extremely low T undimorphic twinks, bears, but also regular chads like what women like

But I'd say there's some gay men who like very similar if not the same as what women like
Can you rate women?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345
Can you rate women?
I tried to but I'm not good at it. It thought nicki minaj was stacylite but apparently not. I don't think straight men can really rate men no matter how many ratios and calculations they run on either. Dudes here's so called objective ratings are dogshit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, thecel, Wallenberg and 1 other person
I tried to but I'm not good at it. It thought nicki minaj was stacylite but apparently not. I don't think straight men can really rate men no matter how many ratios and calculations they run on either. Dudes here's so called objective ratings are dogshit
What would be the main niche in the gay community?

Nicki Minaj looks like a clown

• +1

View attachment 2646907
Prepare to be the most ignored user

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kanderior, hardestmfintheroom and thecel
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
High bodyfat hairy MFs with beards

Any tallfag can bloatmax roid and hop on mindoxl to be chad to many gays

Chad in the gay community:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, Sprinkles, Kristin and 1 other person
High bodyfat hairy MFs with beards

Any tallfag can bloatmax roid and hop on mindoxl to be chad to many gays
What would be considered Chad between gays? Just a Gymmaxxed,Tall guy?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 21345
Basically yes like Chris Evans

The bear is a thing is a niche. Alot of gays hate bears with a passion

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
aloha has me on ignoreee

Basically yes like Chris Evans

The bear is a thing is a niche. Alot of gays hate bears with a passion
what about gays and sugar daddys would you ever have a relationship like that

• +1
what about gays and sugar daddys would you ever have a relationship like that
I have a few "patrons". As long as it's for money not love it's okay with my BF and I told him do the same if you have to. Surgery ain't gon pay itself

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
I have a few "patrons". As long as it's for money not love it's okay with my BF and I told him do the same if you have to. Surgery ain't gon pay itself
so if a dude paid you like 5k to stand in his garden looking all gay and shit while looking slightly dewy would you do it for like once a month for 4 hours in the early morning

• +1
so if a dude paid you like 5k to stand in his garden looking all gay and shit while looking slightly dewy would you do it for like once a month for 4 hours in the early morning
Yes nigga. I did worse for less fml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and gooner23
How often do faggots cheat on each other?

• +1
Don't make it your personality they said. It's fine if you keep it yourself. Lies. They hate us for who we are whether you're wearing a gimp suit at a parade or a celibate monk

Only solution is pink mafia takeover and total straggot annihilation

View attachment 2646986

@thecel @Lookologist003 @NarrowBones
May I ask what straggots are?