I go outside with an underbite everyday

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
I can't handle it ngl I am talking about an actual clinically deformed underbite. Is the only fix bimax? My lower teeth are fully in front and my maxilla is recessed and set back. Looks determine your life
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manfrommars and AsGoodAsItGets
I can't handle it ngl I am talking about an actual clinically deformed underbite. Is the only fix bimax? My lower teeth are fully in front and my maxilla is recessed and set back. Looks determine your life
myobrace
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I can't handle it ngl I am talking about an actual clinically deformed underbite. Is the only fix bimax? My lower teeth are fully in front and my maxilla is recessed and set back. Looks determine your life
:heart:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
No you should first try pulling your maxilla by attaching a rope to a vehicle and accelerate it with full speed
1cm + forward growth ( 100% guaranteed)
Bimax is cope first try all softmaxes like these .
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: self_improvement_no and Deleted member 18879

Similar threads

S
Replies
13
Views
95
gurtbobtuff
gurtbobtuff
L
Replies
0
Views
26
looksmaxxingboy
L
V
Replies
8
Views
63
volkov
V
K
Replies
14
Views
102
Kebaben2317
K
lazar2thousand10
Replies
6
Views
68
neurologicol
neurologicol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top