I googled "beautiful eyes"

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Of course I googled them to see the eye beauty standard set for foids

and absolutely caged at how most of these cuck tier eyes were considered "beautiful"

Beautiful_eyes%2C_1245558.jpg
close-view-beautiful-brown-female-260nw-749549524.jpg
30-Most-Beautiful-Eyes-in-the-World-1.jpg

only one in the top results that was actually "good" was this pic:
inline_image_preview.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zylk, Zeruel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Prey eyes look good on women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: skeet, Kroker, Good_Little_Goy and 13 others
Of course I googled them to see the eye beauty standard set for foids

and absolutely caged at how most of these cuck tier eyes were considered "beautiful"

Beautiful_eyes%2C_1245558.jpg
close-view-beautiful-brown-female-260nw-749549524.jpg
30-Most-Beautiful-Eyes-in-the-World-1.jpg

only one in the top results that was actually "good" was this pic:
inline_image_preview.jpg
Doesn’t matter when we all have bug eyes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Martyokart, Zeruel and 1 other person
They all look good idk what you're talking about.
You'd shit your ass if girl with eyes like in first pic looked at you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skeet, angelo, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Eyebrow, eyelash, and coloring merchants

Eyebrow, eyelash, and coloring merchants
brb no aegyo sal
brb no pct
brb dogshit scelera
brb godforbid insane UEE
brb FLAT medial canthus
brb supraorbitals bigger than ur oneitis' used up pussy

what else son?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deprived and Growth Plate
Looking like an innocent deer is ideal for a foid

u just have bug eyes and u want a girl to have bug eyes like urself as well so that u feel comfortable around her and not feel "mogged" by a woman. thats what it is

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Growth Plate
And they are all white, but noooo racism is just a myth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Xangsane, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Amnesia and Deleted member 16371
u just have bug eyes and u want a girl to have bug eyes like urself as well so that u feel comfortable around her and not feel "mogged" by a woman. thats what it is

ideal :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Just tell us you wanna fuck Gandy bro

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just tell us you wanna fuck Gandy bro
this is a thread about female eyes
if u cannot set certain standards to females' eyes then what r u rotting so muh time on this forum for?
just because a girl has ugly bug eyes and is called out for, doesn't mean u can be open about projecting ur homoerotic thoughts that are irrelevant.
caman dude if u just wanna shitpost come up with something new, these are 5 year old jokes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
terrible eyes
terrible facial structure
looks like underdeveloped androgynous male incel
if u get hard for this thing then i dont know what to say
Neoteny is so important for female attractiveness

Liking women that have jaws like Margot Robbie is a Western beauty standard

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
this is a thread about female eyes
if u cannot set certain standards to females' eyes then what r u rotting so muh time on this forum for?
just because a girl has ugly bug eyes and is called out for, doesn't mean u can be open about projecting ur homoerotic thoughts that are irrelevant.
caman dude if u just wanna shitpost come up with something new, these are 5 year old jokes
You have male standards for females.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and thereallegend
Because white is indeed objectively the most attractive
I'm a really blackpilled mfer, more than most people here and I agree that in this era white=right.

But from the books I have read, sources I've watched, and (as meaningless as it is) irl experiences traveling the globe, white people have inflated SMV from their ancestor's colonial efforts not necessarily due to genetic superiority.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Growth Plate, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
You have male standards for females.
niro
just because i dont want a girl to have bug eyes doesnt mean it implies male standards

comprehension skills down the drain indeed

the women i posted in the OP are not Neotenous at all and look so ugly. how r u attracted to that

big jaws and hunter eyes are hot on women, recessed girls are ugly snd prey eyes disgust me

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I'm a really blackpilled mfer, more than most people here and I agree that in this era white=right.

But from the books I have read, sources I've watched, and (as meaningless as it is) irl experiences traveling the globe, white people have inflated SMV from their ancestor's colonial efforts not necessarily due to genetic superiority.
It’s not genetic superiority lol, different races are adapted to different things. If the fashion/instashit industry was dominated by black ppl, black would be advertised as ideal

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Delete INSHALLAH

big jaws and hunter eyes are hot on women, recessed girls are ugly snd prey eyes disgust me
Developed mandiles and hunter eyes are masculinizing.

Neoteny and a beautiful maxilla is all you need for a feminine face.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and subhuman incel
Prey eyes look good on women.
sub and ready to take multiple cocks in every hole of theirs like a hoe like a ho they are :fire:

legend and me
fuckin hoes legandary
she said our cums taste like a dairy
hope she draw our cocks in her diary

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
Developed mandiles and hunter eyes are masculinizing.

Neoteny and a beautiful maxilla is all you need for a feminine face.
i like masculine looking women like these:

jfl if you think recessed netenous girls are hotter than these, you must be gay them jfl 😂. these are all stacy tier girls @Toth's thot @vanilla @Thompsonz @volcelfatcel

and dont say they look like trannies, or else im gonna report you…

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, angelo, Deprived and 6 others
It’s not genetic superiority lol, different races are adapted to different things. If the fashion/instashit industry was dominated by black ppl, black would be advertised as ideal
It's a shame I cannot remember all the sources, maybe @PrinceLuenLeoncur can help me out, but white people were not desired by any non-Eurasian races when they first made contact with them.

'The Negroes in Negroland' is a documentation of the 1st/early European travelers' experiences in Africa. It is obviously white biased, but if you read it it's clear JBW is more of a cultural thing than inherent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18244
It's a shame I cannot remember all the sources, maybe @PrinceLuenLeoncur can help me out, but white people were not desired by any non-Eurasian races when they first made contact with them.

'The Negroes in Negroland' is a documentation of the 1st/early European travelers' experience in Africa. It is obviously white biased, but if you read it it's clear JBW is more of a cultural thing than inherent.
Cope about undesired tho, african pirates used to raid Europe specifically for white slaves. We’re still sexy, dont hate.

By the way rap and black-owned businesses are the fashionable thing now, good news for you is the beauty standard will probably shift to black in the next 10 years.

These things are also influenced by culture. Fuck knows, it might even go indian in the future.

This is ideal

gettyimages-1052493958-1-1.jpg

Pure neoteny

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Toth's thot
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, KING REIDYZ and subhuman incel

'The Negroes in Negroland' is a documentation of the 1st/early European travelers' experiences in Africa. It is obviously white biased, but if you read it it's clear JBW is more of a cultural thing than inherent.
@Mogpogs @subhuman incel he isn’t wrong here. The Chinese would write letters referring to Europeans as “Boar 🐷 people” they ofc never sent these letters as the “boar people” would colonise them out of rage but the British forced the Chinese to stop referring to whites as pig people in Chinese trading hubs and the like.

The Japanese hated Europeans for brining Christianity as well as enslaving Japanese people and shipping them off to Portuguese colonies… yes PORTUGUESE ENSLAVED JAPANESE they were branded as pirates and this was one of the reasons why Japan closed off trade to Europeans.

JBW is mostly European colonialist domination of pop culture/economy status based more so than looks. Fuckers are quick to say “blacks rely on media for SMV” which isn’t wrong but ignore that whites have the biggest media HALO but it’s somehow ignored for some odd reason?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18244 and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
Are u talking about arabs? Native Africans were generally lazy + did not enslave other races.
The way I read it it was africa. Did you not have any sailor cultures?

@Mogpogs @subhuman incel he isn’t wrong here. The Chinese would write letters referring to Europeans as “Boar 🐷 people” they ofc never sent these letters as the “boar people” would colonise them out of rage but the British forced the Chinese to stop referring to whites as pig people in Chinese trading hubs and the like.

The Japanese hated Europeans for brining Christianity as well as enslaving Japanese people and shipping them off to Portuguese colonies… yes PORTUGUESE ENSLAVED JAPANESE they were branded as pirates and this was one of the reasons why Japan closed off trade to Europeans.

JBW is mostly European colonialist domination of pop culture/economy status based more so than looks. Fuckers are quick to say “blacks rely on media for SMV” which isn’t wrong but ignore that whites have the biggest media HALO but it’s somehow ignored for some odd reason?
I’m not disagreeing that whites were hated for their colonising. You have to admit that played a part in their perception though.

At the end of the day, every different race is gonna seem weird and off to you when you’ve only lived with people of your own.

6A4FAAFF 97D6 4BC0 A670 9661B773C0DD

END OF THE THREAD

TRIRACIAL GIGASTACY

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Zeruel
Are u talking about arabs? Native Africans were generally lazy + did not enslave other races.
Basically this. Sfcels love to throw this “AFRICANS ENSLAVED US WHITE PIPO” shit which is stupid as these are usually the first people that will use the argument that “NORTH AFRICA WAS ARAB AND NOT NIGGERLAND HENCE EGYPT AND CARTHAGE ARE NOT AFRICAN” argument.

Funny how North Africans become “AFRICANS” when it suits people but mention any positives and it’s st8 back to “NORTH AFRICANS ARE CAUCASOIDS”

Ethiopians did enslave Arabs before Islam as they owned Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Black Muslims in North Africa did also enslave Europeans on raids but most black
Muslims brought their non black slaves from Arab slave markets

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The way I read it it was africa. Did you not have any sailor cultures?
Wdym by 'sailor' ? Not hating, just curious. Most of Africa is nowhere near the coastline, it's actually about three times the size of the European continent.