I googled "beautiful eyes"

most people do unfortunately. Fortunately I got deeper set eyes, but they look very latin.
I have protruding eyes lmao

The way I read it it was africa. Did you not have any sailor cultures?
Basically this. Sfcels love to throw this “AFRICANS ENSLAVED US WHITE PIPO” shit which is stupid as these are usually the first people that will use the argument that “NORTH AFRICA WAS ARAB AND NOT NIGGERLAND HENCE EGYPT AND CARTHAGE ARE NOT AFRICAN” argument.

Funny how North Africans become “AFRICANS” when it suits people but mention any positives and it’s st8 back to “NORTH AFRICANS ARE CAUCASOIDS”

Ethiopians did enslave Arabs before Islam as they owned Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Black Muslims in North Africa did also enslave Europeans on raids but most black
Muslims brought their non black slaves from Arab slave markets
My mate claims ancestry from a sailor culture from Liberia. But africa hasn’t got much coasts tbh very little reason for an advanced sailing culture to arise not many or enough navigable rivers. Europe is a Penensula and Pacific is an a island region hence the need for sailing culture

Basically this. Sfcels love to throw this “AFRICANS ENSLAVED US WHITE PIPO” shit which is stupid as these are usually the first people that will use the argument that “NORTH AFRICA WAS ARAB AND NOT NIGGERLAND HENCE EGYPT AND CARTHAGE ARE NOT AFRICAN” argument.

Funny how North Africans become “AFRICANS” when it suits people but mention any positives and it’s st8 back to “NORTH AFRICANS ARE CAUCASOIDS”

Ethiopians did enslave Arabs before Islam as they owned Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Black Muslims in North Africa did also enslave Europeans on raids but most black
Muslims brought their non black slaves from Arab slave markets
This

I have nothing to live for, the city is brutal. Despite that, I truly would like to meet you before I go.

I understand if you do not want to, but I'm a veteran manosphere. I'm not some freak, just an average-looking anglo nigga from Milton Keynes haha. PM if you want (doubt it cos I'm ugly & deranged), but I mired' ur l**kism career hard.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1710089
I have nothing to live for, the city is brutal. Despite that, I truly would like to meet you before I go.

I understand if you do not want to, but I'm a veteran manosphere. I'm not some freak, just an average-looking anglo nigga from Milton Keynes haha. PM if you want (doubt it cos I'm ugly & deranged), but I mired' ur l**kism career hard.
Bro u ded srs about roping right…

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i like little girls with hunter eyes

Of course I googled them to see the eye beauty standard set for foids

and absolutely caged at how most of these cuck tier eyes were considered "beautiful"

Beautiful_eyes%2C_1245558.jpg
close-view-beautiful-brown-female-260nw-749549524.jpg
30-Most-Beautiful-Eyes-in-the-World-1.jpg

only one in the top results that was actually "good" was this pic:
inline_image_preview.jpg
For some odd reason, they removed my cum from those eyes with photoshop. They were all beautiful before

I googled beautiful girls

• +1
Reactions: slayer69