Anstrum gif 3
Anstrum gif kyute

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9670, gamma and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Tinder gold is insane, my HTN friend went from getting ~5 matches per day to 50 matches per day when he bought tinder PLUS, not even tinder gold.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
But the dude has insane bones, and a very nice and soft eye area, those dudes slay the most on tinder (prettyboys like vinnie hacker). Lol at you compact hunter eye copers, big eyes with good bone structure mog

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer and Xangsane
But the dude has insane bones, and a very nice and soft eye area, those dudes slay the most on tinder (prettyboys like vinnie hacker). Lol at you compact hunter eye copers, big eyes with good bone structure mog
Explain why this guy has only 46 matches in 4 days in London

you mean its about being over 5 psl? :oops: most people gave you 5 rating I think 5.25.. is that not enough in 2022 :feelswhy:
He looks autistic and he’s below average for a Nordic @Nobagger

@Anstrum95 you need to nt max and tan maxx, you’re super pale.. lookismers are gaslighting you bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 14160
Exactly proves why I say men cope with more masculine is better when pretty boy aesthetics is the wave for zoomer girls. Your stereotypical masculine chad only attracts roasties nowadays.
His lower third is as masculine as it gets

Screenshot 20211119 212042

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
his bones are top tier+ top tier skin/hair/good coloring/pheno. eyes are above average. lol at people calling him medium ugly, the cope is fuckin real.
hes easily a prettyboy chad
is his girlfriend a stacy

Evidently, this is what a real gigachad looks like. Great experiment, OP.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
I got a theory that younger females use the pill a lot of time. Research have shown that female prefer less sexual dismorphismed male when on the pill. That's why the pretty boy look scores so good, while we as male can't imagine why.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing
bad ipd/pfl/tilt would make a below average eye area. his isnt below average. cope more.
His pfl is average, he has bulging eyes and invisible lashes and brows.
Only good thing is the eye color but even the color isn’t that special.
Overall easily below average

• JFL
His pfl is average, he has bulging eyes and invisible lashes and brows.
Only good thing is the eye color but even the color isn’t that special.
Overall easily below average
Copium is real

I watched the black and white video on Hugh's insta and I didn't expect that voice/accent.

I think it might be a bit of a failo. I was expecting his voice to be high pitched (in a good way) and that he'd have a very posh RP accent.

• JFL
Have you tried setting a date with these pics? I’ll bet it won’t be as easy as a medium ugly. Usually guys who are too good looking struggle with Instagram and Facebook verification because no girl believes they’re real

Not even with Tinder verification?

I watched the black and white video on Hugh's insta and I didn't expect that voice/accent.

I think it might be a bit of a failo. I was expecting his voice to be high pitched (in a good way) and that he'd have a very posh RP accent.
What's his voice like, northern chav?

What's his voice like, northern chav?

I think just working or lower middle class Southeastern British accent. Like the vowel qualities are a little off from RP and he maybe replaces "th" sounds with "v" and "f" sounds sometimes (don't remember exactly). Not a full blown Chav or Cockney(esque) accent but a bit working class. Voice depth is also baritone rather than tenor.

• +1
I think just working or lower middle class Southeastern British accent. Like the vowel qualities are a little off from RP and he maybe replaces "th" sounds with "v" and "f" sounds sometimes (don't remember exactly). Not a full blown Chav or Cockney(esque) accent but a bit working class. Voice depth is also baritone rather than tenor.
So basically a Russell Brand accent

This in one day is close to impossible tbh. I've never seen men getting these kind of results if it was a foid I'd believe him.
Hes larping lul. How did he say he didnt use boosts when theres literally boost checkmarks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
That guy is the literal definition of appeal. He would literally do better than Barrett, Lachowski, O'pry all of them on tinder cause of appeal. Good job OP at using him as an example. The results are absolutely brutal tho. When you match with a girl and she doesn't message you first, it cause shes messaging someone like this. It's beyond over.

old money anglos slay despite being boneless molerats.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall