I got 1400 likes on tinder in 1 day with my chadfish

this was when it hit about 1200 likes in like 19 hours. Was showing all the messages i was gettin from girls
OP your "experiment" is shit and you posted it without any proper proof. You boosted the profile & lied that you haven't ; also the date on the phone is November 3 JFL. Something is not adding up but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Next time you should post experiments with proper proof like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16934
Upper mid tier normie with decent height, average frame but is a skelator. He does have those blue hunter eyes and high cheek bones though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793, Xangsane and Deleted member 16934
Sounds as larp
Never seen anything like it. I was literally speechless.
There was a different girl messaging me about every 2 minutes.
I had a new like every 10 seconds.
Al of my matches were at LEAST beckies, some stacies.
Chads literally live in another dimension.

Exactly proves why I say men cope with more masculine is better when pretty boy aesthetics is the wave for zoomer girls. Your stereotypical masculine chad only attracts roasties nowadays.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
OP your "experiment" is shit and you posted it without any proper proof. You boosted the profile & lied that you haven't ; also the date on the phone is November 3 JFL. Something is not adding up but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Next time you should post experiments with proper proof like this:

Well i didnt plan on posting this, at the time i didnt have an account here. So i dont have all the necessary screenshots for a proper chadfish post. I had to post what i had saved. I tried my best. But yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 14160 and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16934
Big chin, wide mouth and tall skull. Good collagen and soft tissue.

Basically everything he has got, I don't have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen, Mewton, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
I need skull reduction and bimax and skin transplant smh

Never seen results like this before wtf. Do you plan to do anymore tinder experiments in the future ? Like seeing these kinds of threads tbh
probably not. ive done a few other chadfish experiments before this , but the results were nowhere near this one.

"Nerdic cumskin 0 appeal"
Muh dark lookz bro
vnfKIumssjjbTMPlCjwsAqxlXM8oJIWy1WdeAygL--KJxMD1KchTN0yZwYBjAekW7wpBTblBm3VNhnID6Wj5iKgmWSQuP3C4m0wAp0z-bcBuZp7OLSVFJMChikH6CS_lGFLAbPJVG-rDhBjffp93RS4cAVm_0xo2zl_uhrz84dBz8cRtITk8N9JXiycMOy3FdizRS3YtU_rWeMlL_ZenJRbAGCc_HpXiAcyQHHnbskriWouaN4MZOEGd5B_8fyhVvTZH5-QyvzJeFgFryr3mB_Gqlwn2bVx7HDPOAn_dJKdfwNile9mZqcTF1Je61PwDLNKNUTIDH_uLGSSSPjijV_0yTivs-TU93lcPZkQ3ZIY74JVLMyPW9JjwjIs4muoomgceqDBW3mDCxVBbNp68B2DUjFt1DFH5xd0lU7jwJFd3e4DgKX-08RJeQeyBd2bP9e9VAr3gkj4WMkQDt5suJ5SL2WC8mBvsDUMX3nXc_AbtlU3ccMrTfgkcbdj_fahVeL6LLCA0OTQSlQyojDdozbXkkQq3K9h83zFBxjxfaO7dTJzv9xHabk9KmB291r9GrFVLGf1FFzMBWiHeebxhHnV7RuTgMz9_3NKJ6UVwro-0IFPOeCPX9h6wj8y_0yzmmkkdJjXZ2WBPi9nevVEygmAahtR5RFywD1akFz-3rtK_-oLkJrb_eNRWQ-eDfWxI_epbgDEuXrBV8ECBfdZr79EBXOm22drhysnZnDSRcYEq0wLTNIHTtUkYqJW292fQc3THLKSyODVcWwxkjD_pSLrkVki-4F-4FTvIR_fdLiidy5atP5aSIo2MkBzykDROZpaJlLLAF7SE0-iXsXYmHHy6gu6oeTRy1BqG4Yv-5Ib6o1fKcyZYcFX9gM88mi8m0swaan3RHSlMj5-U_5MwxufcghR0AZz5Q1pjHXF-ZJa-cEujZvXwet_aiCyLNG3PsiTZSrgqmvHdPYhJNM
man why do y'all use retard tier ugly niggas to illustrate this. It's over for him as any pheno.
Now imagine if it was this nigga saying it :feelshah::

"Nerdicks can smd"

maybe i should get gold then

also, these types of thread should result in an auto ban when the OP doesnt post the pics of the guy he used

also lol at masc copers clean shaven long hair all the way
You need to use a new SIM card phone number or algorithm will cuck you

1400 likes is unreal. This guy is no PSL god.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
i would have kept the account. just to destroy my ego in the morning, and remind me of the slave mentality i am to live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16934
The Jews plan of feminising men and giving foids birth control pills to make them want feminine men or become lesbian is finally complete..
Fuck the Jews thought my MASC look would be ideal once i ascended lmao
@forevergymcelling masc era officially over bro. Time to start injecting estrogen :Comfy:
H

• Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Never seen anything like it. I was literally speechless.
There was a different girl messaging me about every 2 minutes.
I had a new like every 10 seconds.
Al of my matches were at LEAST beckies, some stacies.
Chads literally live in another dimension.
Another fucking brutal JBW PILL i can list of 10 ethnic chads that would mog this nordic cuck into the ground and still would not even get 1/3 the likes and matches the he got. The motherfucker aint even a certified chad, his a high tier normie, bro, its fucking OVER FOR ETHNICS :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and mulattomaxxer
shut it down the psl community

If this post is accurate, if this nerdic cuck really got over 1400 likes in a single day, (approaching stacy terrioty of likes) this single handley ends all ethnic copers and by extension all med copers, this is by far the most BRUTAL jbw example i have EVER seen, this motherfucker is NOT a chad, a medium ugly high tier normie, has effectivley out perfomed every ethnic/black chad on the face of the earth, i am willing to argue, not even the best looking ethnic chad can outperform that, its fucking OVER:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 19469, Mewton and 5 others
If this post is accurate, if this nerdic cuck really got over 1400 likes in a single day, (approaching stacy terrioty of likes) this single handley ends all ethnic copers and by extension all med copers, this is by far the most BRUTAL jbw example i have EVER seen, this motherfucker is NOT a chad, a medium ugly high tier normie, has effectivley out perfomed every ethnic/black chad on the face of the earth, i am willing to argue, not even the best looking ethnic chad can outperform that, its fucking OVER:feelswhy:
He’s a chad just lol at fucking incels having wrapped up ideas of What’s a chad and whats not a chad

Clear example of male vs female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Mewton, Karstossos and 2 others
He’s a chad just lol at fucking incels having wrapped up ideas of What’s a chad and whats not a chad

Clear example of male vs female gaze
This guy is a medium ugly high tier normie/chadlite nerdic twink, he obviously has strong IRL appeal, which is what truly matters, but compared to guys like Evans Nikopoulos or rob evans, he aint much. My point is not a single ethnic/black chad, no matter how good looking can outperform this dude. Ethnic chad = mid tier white normie

This guy is a medium ugly high tier normie/chadlite nerdic twink, he obviously has strong IRL appeal, which is what truly matters, but compared to guys like Evans Nikopoulos or rob evans, he aint much. My point is not a single ethnic/black chad, no matter how good looking can outperform this dude. Ethnic chad = mid tier white normie
Hes a chad, literally a popular runway model. Has over 100k likes on ig cause of his face. Medium ugly my ass, youre delusional

• +1
Reactions: hc8ewyhfx43, Jigen, zharupodrugu and 4 others
'medium ugly"

JFL keep copin you cucks

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, Karstossos and 3 others
This kinda gives me hope because I have a similar pheno but of course with a lot less harmony. The matches you showed us are not even stacylites though. standardcel here :)

When people mean medium ugly, they don't mean ugly ugly.
They just mean that they are not perfect Chads according to PSL standards. No one is denying that this guy obviously has high appeal.
Medium ugly is a mtn or htn. Hugh is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
take the nordic pill. THis guy absolutely slayed on tinder.
@Preston @StrangerDanger It's over if you're not a nerdick

@ForeverRecession when are u gonna take the nerdick pill bhai

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

@ForeverRecession when are u gonna take the nerdick pill bhai
already took this pill long ago, but nobody listened to me

but im glad now people are taking the germanic pill

@volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Biiyo03
@CertifiedMogger OP whos the model you used

already took this pill long ago, but nobody listened to me

but im glad now people are taking the germanic pill

@volcelfatcel
some meds can be on par with nerdicks ngl

but looksmaxxed nerdics with a slight tan is un-fucking-moggable.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
some meds can be on par with nerdicks ngl

but looksmaxxed nerdics with a slight tan is un-fucking-moggable.
i mean maybe in face i guess some meds.

but most meds are manlets lol, just statistically.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
rambocell got same amount when he bought gold.. iTS Just scam..

i mean maybe in face i guess some meds.

but most meds are manlets lol, just statistically.
True, overall I think nordics take it.

check out this med mogger tho :feelshmm::feelshmm:

top 3 biggest med moggers prolly

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

@ForeverRecession when are u gonna take the nerdick pill
Jfl at that shiettt. Also I’m in Canada so I don’t need to worry about tanned Nordic slayers :feelshah:. Over here they’re all as pale as @Anstrum95

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Biiyo03
Jfl at that shiettt. Also I’m in Canada so I don’t need to worry about tanned Nordic slayers :feelshah:. Over here they’re all as pale as @Anstrum95
ur tryna holler at ur gym crush after gathering some confidence and this nigga rolls through

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Insane but with gold+boosts even ugly niggas like myself can get 500 likes.