I got 2 of them covid jabs and now shit is getting revealed that it causes infertility in women, heart attacks in men

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I laughed when @lutte and others said they're poison. I see how stupid I was now, they'll push the public to take more and more vaccines saying ''one more''. Gotta hope the 2 vacs didn't make too much damage.

Study Shows That Up To 8 In 10 Women Had A Miscarriage After Getting The Covid Vaccine Before The Third Trimester

BREAKING: Researchers In Peer-Reviewed Study Call For “IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL of mRNA COVID Vaccines For Use in Pregnancy, Those Breastfeeding, Those Of Childbearing Age and Children”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-childbearing-age-children/?utm_source=Gab

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14160, metagross and 19 others
Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN

who didn’t fucking see this coming? Keep trusting the Jews at Pfizer I’m sure they had no reason to lie to you with untold amounts of money to be made.

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, metagross, Squirtoutmabooty and 17 others

who didn’t fucking see this coming? Keep trusting the Jews at Pfizer I’m sure they had no reason to lie to you with untold amounts of money to be made.

jfl
I saw how Israel was hoarding the vaccines so I thought it must be some good shit and guarantee my health. Maybe they gave them all to Palestines or it was from a different batch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lmao and 2 others
Individual, you are charged with a thoughtcrime. 30 social credit untis deducted from your account.

adbbc081c889aef11906545030c2c41a.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Hades, Deleted member 9641 and 20 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, metagross, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
Sometimes it all feels like a big practical joke that the elites are playing on us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2816, Lmao and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Amnesia, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 13 others
The reason why vaccines are dangerous in the first place is because of thimerosal, which is used to preserve their shelf-life

Thus vaccine has a 125 more mercury in them than our bodies are naturally able to handle

Chart 1 979x1024

Mercury poisoning is responsible for autism and improper neural development in children. This gets so severe than out of 30 children in class, we get one genius, but we should be able to get 20 geniuses out of entire classroom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Lmao, Marsiere214 and 6 others
im currently positive with nothing but a stuffy nose and im unvaccinated

my mother who has 3 vaxs is currently bedridden

why get this fucking shit i dont understand.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, metagross, Deleted member 2816 and 9 others
Utterly surprising how many useful idiots exist for the government.

“Muh unvaccinated are the ones prolonging this pandemic”
Is it fucken over for me after 2 jabs or is there any hope my body can fight this satanic toxin off?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, ROTTING, aBetterMii and 3 others
im currently positive with nothing but a stuffy nose and im unvaccinated

my mother who has 3 vaxs is currently bedridden

why get this fucking shit i dont understand.
I don't care if I get bedridden or stuffy nose tbh. I just want to live to my 80s and have a family at some point. So god help me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Squirtle
Is it fucken over for me after 2 jabs or is there any hope my body can fight this satanic toxin off?
View attachment 1484028
You’ll be fine

Ngl on the day I had to get my 2nd jab I could feel a sickness coming on (not sure if it was covid). I just lied to the nurse about having any potential covid symptoms, probably have the entire clinic covid.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Squirtle and BigBiceps
You’ll be fine

Ngl on the day I had to get my 2nd jab I could feel a sickness coming on (not sure if it was covid). I just lied to the nurse about having any potential covid symptoms, probably have the entire clinic covid.
I hope you're right, man. God bless.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Squirtle

jfl
NPCs like @Harold O'brien who say "just get the jab bro, there are tons of investments that's why it was developed so fast blablabla". 0 effectiveness and only troubles

• +1
Reactions: metagross, BigBiceps and Clark69
fake news

op is trying to bait vaccine haters

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
NPCs like @Harold O'brien who say "just get the jab bro, there are tons of investments that's why it was developed so fast blablabla". 0 effectiveness and only troubles
I bet there was a ton of investments. Doesn't mean those investors were benevolent people wanting to rid our world of covid.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14774
You’ll be fine

Based

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Moggedbyevery1
Have any of you dimwits even read the fucking study in question or do you all see an article from eviemagazine . com and call it a day?

Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. However, more longitudinal follow-up, including follow-up of large numbers of women vaccinated earlier in pregnancy, is necessary to inform maternal, pregnancy, and infant outcomes.

You call people sheep but you can't even fucking read, only bleat jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, yougottadowhatyougot, Lmao and 5 others
The virus itself is the most overhyped virus in human history with a survival rate of 99.97% and an average death age of 83. These figures alone made it clear to me that getting the vaccine would be illogical. The vast majority of people who supposedly died from COVID didn't die from it at all, they died from other causes & simply had a positive test at the time of them dying of cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia, etc. And anyone who knows anything at all about the test will know that it's completely unfit for purpose (the inventor, Kary Mullis, said so himself).

The pandemic was a complete scam from the start. It was created with the specific purpose of justifying the vaccines & digital IDs among other things. It's either about depopulation, transhumanism, authoritarian control or a combination of all 3.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, autistic_tendencies, Amnesia and 14 others
time to drown your worries and regret in whisky op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, aBetterMii and BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Have any of you dimwits even read the fucking study in question or do you all see an article from eviemagazine . com and call it a day?

Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. However, more longitudinal follow-up, including follow-up of large numbers of women vaccinated earlier in pregnancy, is necessary to inform maternal, pregnancy, and infant outcomes.

Anything that affects women's periods for months is of worry. A shit ton of women have expressed worries about their periods going away for 3-6 months or totally, their discharge changing to different etc. One news article here said some women lose periods ''from relief of getting covid vaccine''. This shit sounds like some Children of Men shit, and the media is still constantly saying more vaccines are needed so you don't all die. Does this shit not worry you?

@Chintuck22 @Gargantuan @Moggedbyevery1

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Biiyo03, Marsiere214 and 4 others
I'll have a few beers, but gotta buy some whiskey soon again
I still have a half full bottle of 90 proof bourbon left from Christmas. Going to empty it tonight. I don't drink often anymore tho. Sometimes I'll end up with low grade anxiety/unease the day after, even if I only have a little, which is no good. Never had this before, until about a month ago

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple and BigBiceps
I still have a half full bottle of 90 proof bourbon left from Christmas. Going to empty it tonight. I don't drink often anymore tho. Sometimes I'll end up with low grade anxiety/unease the day after, even if I only have a little, which is no good. Never had this before, until about a month ago
The anxiety is caused by low T which is caused by drinking too much ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Read what you posted again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Clark69 and BigBiceps
I laughed when @lutte and others said they're poison. I see how stupid I was now, they'll push the public to take more and more vaccines saying ''one more''. Gotta hope the 2 vacs didn't make too much damage.

Study Shows That Up To 8 In 10 Women Had A Miscarriage After Getting The Covid Vaccine Before The Third Trimester

BREAKING: Researchers In Peer-Reviewed Study Call For “IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL of mRNA COVID Vaccines For Use in Pregnancy, Those Breastfeeding, Those Of Childbearing Age and Children”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-childbearing-age-children/?utm_source=Gab

View attachment 1483992
Why did you get the vaccine man? I thought runescape players were high IQ. Is it for work?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
how is your botox condition

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
The anxiety is caused by low T which is caused by drinking too much ngl
It's caused by decreased GABAA receptor sensitivity and increased excitatory/sympathetic tone

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I'm sorry for doubting you, man. The swede was one step ahead again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 1617 and lutte
Where's the study about heart

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Anything that affects women's periods for months is of worry. A shit ton of women have expressed worries about their periods going away for 3-6 months or totally, their discharge changing to different etc. One news article here said some women lose periods ''from relief of getting covid vaccine''. This shit sounds like some Children of Men shit, and the media is still constantly saying more vaccines are needed so you don't all die. Does this shit not worry you?
View attachment 1484052
Children of Men is exactly the world the powers that be want; a completely sterilised population, all with a pre-determined lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Lmao, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
how is your botox condition
Better. But I'm dealing with contamination OCD and pulmonary sensitivity to cocaine dust now

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
View attachment 1484052
Keep coping with anecdotes

Children of Men is exactly the world the powers that be want; a completely sterilised population, all with a pre-determined lifespan.
Why do they want it? What's their goal with that?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Gargantuan
I did, if you think that conclusion means what you think it means, you don't read enough scientific literature to know better. This is congruent with the results portion of the study, which again, you should have read before commenting.

Two more weeks

Where's the study about heart
Just google it tbh, but it's even told to you by the nurse when you get pfizer vaccine, that it has a small chance to cause myocarditis. Which can then cause heart attacks etc.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Ethniframementalcel
What can I say, I'm a gullible guy.
If you got it for any other reason than your job, I feel very concerned for the future of our country.

I did, if you think that conclusion means what you think it means, you don't read enough scientific literature to know better. This is congruent with the results portion of the study, which again, you should have read before commenting.
The study does support what the article says. And they would never get published if they actually say that the vaccine is harmful or should be stopped

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 5061 and Chintuck22
Blahblah. It's good that you got the vaccine. Soon it's for 3rd shot. Can't wait!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14478 and 4 others
If you got it for any other reason than your job, I feel very concerned for the future of our country.
Nah, it's not needed in my job. I just wanted to go to bars to pick up chicks and everyone I knew was pressuring me, and I folded under the pressure like a piece of paper.