I got 2 of them covid jabs and now shit is getting revealed that it causes infertility in women, heart attacks in men

Nah, it's not needed in my job. I just wanted to go to bars to pick up chicks and everyone I knew was pressuring me, and I folded under the pressure like a piece of paper.
I would have beat the shit out of my friends if they pressured me to do that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Chintuck22 and BigBiceps
The study does support what the article says. And they would never get published if they actually say that the vaccine is harmful or should be stopped
No, it does not. The miscarriage rate is within the normal range as shown in the results of the study; no correlation between increased miscarriage rate and vaccination was found and this is reiterated in the conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and yougottadowhatyougot
I would have beat the shit out of my friends if they pressured me to do that shit.
It was a beta move by me ngl.
Feels7

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and Wallenberg
The woman who wrote that Miscarriage article in the OP is an idiot that is bad at math..

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and BigBiceps
Why do they want it? What's their goal with that?
There are several reasons for that, probably.

The elites definitely view the general public as useless eaters, like agent Smith in the Matrix, they believe that humans are a cancer on the face of the earth. Henry Kissinger said something similar.
Also, bear in mind, that this is not their first attempt at mass depopulation. AIDS was the precursor, and eugenics before that.
However, their population reduction goals with AIDS did fail quite badly, the same was true for the eugenics program which officially ran up until the 1970s. So maybe they will fail again this time or they have 'finally' found something which actually will grant them their goal of mass depopulation, only time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Squirtle, Lmao and 2 others
The woman who wrote that Miscarriage article in the OP is an idiot that is bad at math..
I hope so, I didn't read either. I feel a lot better now tho, thanks broski.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and OldRooster
I see corpses on the streets everyday

• +1
There are several reasons for that, probably.

The elites definitely view the general public as useless eaters, like agent Smith in the Matrix, they believe that humans are a cancer on the face of the earth. Henry Kissinger said something similar.
Also, bear in mind, that this is not their first attempt at mass depopulation. AIDS was the precursor, and eugenics before that.
However, their population reduction goals with AIDS did fail quite badly, the same was true for the eugenics program which officially ran up until the 1970s. So maybe they will fail again this time or they have 'finally' found something which actually will grant them their goal of mass depopulation, only time will tell.
If so, they'll be more inclined to depopulate Europeans and Asians, because we're cheapskates and less likely to fall for marketing. Elites love people of African origin, because they'll have no prob spending their paycheck on gucci belt and different subscriptions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Another thing to note is that this study is still ongoing, as 3,131 participants had not completed their pregnancy yet at time of publication, so these preliminary statistics will change.

???

so basically the reason that the miscarriage rate appears to be so high for women who got vaccinated in their first trimester is probably just that the study is still ongoing and that most of the women in that group hadn't finished their pregnancies yet and so weren't included in the results

good thread op

Last edited:
  • +1
I saw how Israel was hoarding the vaccines so I thought it must be some good shit and guarantee my health. Maybe they gave them all to Palestines or it was from a different batch
The ordinary Jew living in Israel is just as much of a pawn, a cog in the machine like everybody else, they have no choice if they will take it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, metagross and Squirtle
If so, they'll be more inclined to depopulate Europeans and Asians, because we're cheapskates and less likely to fall for marketing. Elites love people of African origin, because they'll have no prob spending their paycheck on gucci belt and different subscriptions.
See how africans aren't taking the vaccine
This is very fishy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Squirtle, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
See how africans aren't taking the vaccine
This is very fishy
I was just watching the other day how like 3% of Africans are vaccinated.
Klaus1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Squirtle, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
The reason why vaccines are dangerous in the first place is because of thimerosal, which is used to preserve their shelf-life

Thus vaccine has a 125 more mercury in them than our bodies are naturally able to handle

View attachment 1484011

Mercury poisoning is responsible for autism and improper neural development in children. This gets so severe than out of 30 children in class, we get one genius, but we should be able to get 20 geniuses out of entire classroom.

the covid vaccines aren't preserved with thimerosal

• +1
Too late you already have 2. Let this serve as a wake up to the sheep who haven't been vaccinated yet but plan to.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Squirtle
Why would they want disobedient people to stay alive? They would want the sheep to stay and reproduce to make more npcs and keep business going

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Chintuck22, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Chintuck22
@Chintuck22 any thoughts?
There is an agenda going around without a doubt, i don't know what agenda, whether they want to depopulate people, or to give us restrictions... but i don't trust authority figures, and i never used to trust them

Friendly reminder that we drink fluroized water which stunts development in children and makes people dumber as a result of halogen toxicity

Friendly reminder that we are eating a slave garbage out of diet. Media is fearmongering everyone that meat is dangerous (even high meat) while on the other hand, promotes veganism :feelshaha: @lutte

Reminder we are going to school in order to be serving the capitalistic government. Education is good, but i don't neccesarily believe that we all should enroll the same class and learn the same skills like we do in schools

Reminder that we as a humans want to go to conquer other planets, we are so advanced in 21st century, yet we have crimes, we have starving children in all parts of the world, we have diseases which apparently needs a shit ton of money to be healed. We are so advanced in technology yet it looks like we are ethically and morally going backwards

I can go on and on name 100 other friendly reminders, but the point is, i don't trust authority figures, and neither should everyone who is capable of thinking. It's speculation for the futures if it'll be better, we need radical changes in order to see improvements in our quality of lives as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, metagross, Squirtle and 2 others
I laughed when @lutte and others said they're poison. I see how stupid I was now, they'll push the public to take more and more vaccines saying ''one more''. Gotta hope the 2 vacs didn't make too much damage.

Study Shows That Up To 8 In 10 Women Had A Miscarriage After Getting The Covid Vaccine Before The Third Trimester

BREAKING: Researchers In Peer-Reviewed Study Call For “IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL of mRNA COVID Vaccines For Use in Pregnancy, Those Breastfeeding, Those Of Childbearing Age and Children”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-childbearing-age-children/?utm_source=Gab

View attachment 1483992
I thought you died nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Squirtle
Should’ve listened

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 15099 and Chintuck22
I did, if you think that conclusion means what you think it means, you don't read enough scientific literature to know better. This is congruent with the results portion of the study, which again, you should have read before commenting.
Its not openly acceptable to talk about vaccines potentially being harmfull. These thoughts are censored and removed from the internet but also the overall conversation.

It makes me question the 'official research' on vaccines. Never have I seen this much censorship.

Questioning the vaccines=labeled as conspiracy nutjob

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, BigBiceps, metagross and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234 Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Squirtle and Looks234
Its not openly acceptable to talk about vaccines potentially being harmfull. These thoughts are censored and removed from the internet but also the overall conversation.

It makes me question the 'official research' on vaccines. Never have I seen this much censorship.

Questioning the vaccines=labeled as conspiracy nutjob
you've enclosed yourself in a perpetual circle of delusion if you reject the only objective mean of determining the truth - scientific method. At this point, nothing will beat your bias.

• +1
So jews wanna kill everyone except Africans ? Good luck in a world full of sheboons, I’d rather die
Vine Ok GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
you've enclosed yourself in a perpetual circle of delusion if you reject the only objective mean of determining the truth - scientific method. At this point, nothing will beat your bias.
Which scientific research is funded and published. And how it is then used/interpretated by politicians and the media.

Those things are far more important than the actual scientific research and are easily manipulated.

Climate change is a very obvious example of where scientific research is used in a very manipulative way to support a certain subjective, political agenda/viewpoint. You can find scientific facts and reasoning that support both sides of the argument in various ways, but only 1 side is accepted and any opposition is called 'anti science'.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, metagross and Squirtle
actually over

• +1
I got myocarditis and pericarditis from the second vaccine, not joking

multiple doctors tried to tell me it was anxiety until I finally got to meet a cardiologist who made me do a mri scan and diagnosed me

feels like I'm having a heart attack 24/7 I can't move without being out of breath it's been going on for more than 3 months

It makes me mad seeing people on here say they want to rope, you don't realize how precious life is until you are confronted with the possibility of dying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, metagross, Squirtle and 1 other person

multiple doctors tried to tell me it was anxiety until I finally got to meet a cardiologist who made me do a mri scan and diagnosed me

feels like I'm having a heart attack 24/7 I can't move without being out of breath it's been going on for more than 3 months

It makes me mad seeing people on here say they want to rope, you don't realize how precious life is until you are confronted with the possibility of dying

Sorry to hear m8, it's no doubt a real complication that can result from the covid vaccine but it's rare and the virus itself can also cause heart problems should you catch it (which you will eventually if you aren't vaccinated). For people who are worried about their health it's still safer to be vaccinated than non-vaccinated

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 5815
Have any of you dimwits even read the fucking study in question or do you all see an article from eviemagazine . com and call it a day?

Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. However, more longitudinal follow-up, including follow-up of large numbers of women vaccinated earlier in pregnancy, is necessary to inform maternal, pregnancy, and infant outcomes.

You call people sheep but you can't even fucking read, only bleat jfl
“Pregnant persons”. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Amnesia and Squirtle
  • +1

The myocarditis has been mentioned many a time before, it's not just now getting revealed. It's just shills sweep it under the rug. "ignore those cases! Look instead to all the people who DIDN'T suffer myocarditis! You will PROBABLY not get myocarditis." Fuck that shit. 2 years in this thing and I'm still coronavirus free without a vaccine. I might continue to dodge the virus, I've been good at it so far. But once the vaccine is in me? It's in me. There's no "dodging" it. I have to pray I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't suffer any side effects.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
The myocarditis has been mentioned many a time before, it's not just now getting revealed. It's just shills sweep it under the rug. "ignore those cases! Look instead to all the people who DIDN'T suffer myocarditis! You will PROBABLY not get myocarditis." Fuck that shit. 2 years in this thing and I'm still coronavirus free without a vaccine. I might continue to dodge the virus, I've been good at it so far. But once the vaccine is in me? It's in me. There's no "dodging" it. I have to pray I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't suffer any side effects.

do you know what the probability of developing myocarditis after being vaccinated actually is? the vaccines might not be 100% safe but they are still very safe, and definitely safer than covid

you're not always able to make choices that leave you completely free from any risk whatsoever, that's just a part of life. time to grow up buddy boyo

I laughed when @lutte and others said they're poison. I see how stupid I was now, they'll push the public to take more and more vaccines saying ''one more''. Gotta hope the 2 vacs didn't make too much damage.

Study Shows That Up To 8 In 10 Women Had A Miscarriage After Getting The Covid Vaccine Before The Third Trimester

BREAKING: Researchers In Peer-Reviewed Study Call For “IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL of mRNA COVID Vaccines For Use in Pregnancy, Those Breastfeeding, Those Of Childbearing Age and Children”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-childbearing-age-children/?utm_source=Gab

View attachment 1483992
Download
I reluctantly got the jab aswell. I had no immediate side effects, but I feel some kind of chest pain now. I hope it's nothing serious

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
who im their right mind would get a newly researched vaccine while being pregnant? literally women moment

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and BigBiceps
Lol at you if you think anything that will show the harms of the vaccine will ever make it through peer review. Everyone who knows anything about peer review knows it's just a circlejerk.
Even then, the editor can chime in and say: "Nope, this research is potentially harmful and we won't publish it".

This happened plenty of times with other research aswell, despite no methodological errors.
They could then of course still publish it in some obscure journal, but it won't be taken seriously.

I reluctantly got the jab aswell. I had no immediate side effects, but I feel some kind of chest pain now. I hope it's nothing serious
Literally same, I get this dull, mild chest pain occasionally too, didn't have it before. Hopefully it's just in my mind.

Literally same, I get this dull, mild chest pain occasionally too, didn't have it before. Hopefully it's just in my mind.
I go to the doctor tomorrow because of it. I don't know. It's not really pain, but ... tightness I guess is the best word to describe it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The government likes us and wants what's best for us

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia and BigBiceps

You'll make it. God be with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
do you know what the probability of developing myocarditis after being vaccinated actually is? the vaccines might not be 100% safe but they are still very safe, and definitely safer than covid

you're not always able to make choices that leave you completely free from any risk whatsoever, that's just a part of life. time to grow up buddy boyo
I understand taking the vaccine as someone older, as it clearly makes a difference in how hard the covid will hit. Pushing the vaccine to people in their 20s and younger is ridiculous, though. I think there's not one hospitalized person here in Finland under 30, healthy one at least. I know many unvaccinated young people and I thought they were stupid for avoiding the vaccine, after all, politicians had explicitly told us that once 80% of people get 2 doses of vaccine, ALL restrictions drop for good. They lied, they stopped the restrictions for about 2 weeks and now whole country is in complete lockdown, again. Now you need 3 vaccines to be considered vaccinated and they're pushing for 4th, 5th. There's no end to this cherade. The people they labeled as conspiracy theorists and nutjobs knew exactly how it was all going to play out to a stunning accuracy.

Imagine taking science advice from a fucking womans magazine, op you're retarded. You couldn't even find a shitty conservative "dailyfreedompatriot.com" anti vax site, and had to settle with this trash?

Imagine taking science advice from a fucking womans magazine, op you're retarded. You couldn't even find a shitty conservative "dailyfreedompatriot.com" anti vax site, and had to settle with this trash?
Imagine not reading your scientific studies from a womans magazine. Beta moment.

You didn't read the study linked you dumbfuck, you let some foid recap it and make statistics up that the researchers didn't even talk about lmfao.
Wow, how did you know?
OFF PLAT JD GIGACHAD

I got two vaccines and it is fine tbh, didn't notice anything bad. I think having a worse covid does probably more damage to your body. I don't want a third though cus now I have fillers and vaccine can have bad reaciton with them :cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS

I absolutely trust my chances of ducking the virus more than I trust my chance of taking this last minute book report of a vaccine and living. Because a virus you can avoid by being careful. Wear the mask and social distance and all that other bullshit we were told was so great and crucial.

But once this vaccine is in you? All you can do is hope you can handle it, which is out of your control. Virus hygiene is within my control and I've been controlling it well for 2 years now. My tolerance for the vaccine isn't. That's why I trust the masks more than the vaccine.

You probably thought too i was joking when i said this wont stop until 6 billion jews are gassed.