I got a 30% warning for this

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
My reply to a dog pill poster on .is who was continously making thread about foids preferring to fuck dog dick than a sub chad.

My reply

And so would you from looking at your post history son. Why don't you get fucked in your boy pussy with long hard dick from a dog. It'll help you concentrate better. You are clearly craving a dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon, blknswag and 12 others
Who are you talking to? Schizo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, Michael Myers and 2 others
@murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@St.TikTokcel

How did they accept u in .is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Costcosuperstore, n9wiff and 1 other person
My reply to a dog pill poster on .is who was continously making thread about foids preferring to fuck dog dick than a sub chad.

My reply

And so would you from looking at your post history son. Why don't you get fucked in your boy pussy with long hard dick from a dog. It'll help you concentrate better. You are clearly craving a dick.
jfl :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Surprised I found .is moderation to be more forgiving

My reply

arent you a mod who works for @Master . Does master accept the fact that one of his workers warned the other worker on the other site. I am sure .org brings him more money which means you are more important than the mod from .is. Show that faggot mod your connections.

I need to join that site to troll niggaz

Last edited: