I got a girls number yesterday

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
yes the ex-slayer here reporting in....I lost my momentum. I don't even know what to do with foids anymore. Anyways i got this cute little black chicks number (it would be my first time dipping into chocolate). My friend told me when he gets a girls number he adds her on snapchat and waits for her to hit him up. But That seems like a beta move idk. What should i do?

Thank you

Yeah that would be a little pathetic tbh. If you’ve really got bottle you’ll give her a call if not then text.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Didn't you say you were going mgtow the other day?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Swagwaffle
yes the ex-slayer here reporting in....I lost my momentum. I don't even know what to do with foids anymore. Anyways i got this cute little black chicks number (it would be my first time dipping into chocolate). My friend told me when he gets a girls number he adds her on snapchat and waits for her to hit him up. But That seems like a beta move idk. What should i do?

Thank you
Snapchat might work with the younger girls, especially if she’s a tease. Otherwise wait a day or 2 & call/text. Plan to meetup ASAP unless u wanna get bitch-zoned

• +1
Didn't you say you were going mgtow the other day?
73.jpg

Snapchat might work with the younger girls, especially if she’s a tease. Otherwise wait a day or 2 & call/text. Plan to meetup ASAP unless u wanna get bitch-zoned
right on that was my initial strategy

Just fuck her ngl

• +1
Just do what you used to. Everyone has a slump sometimes

• +1