I got a question for @Golden Glass and @retard and @pubertymaxer

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@retard and @Golden Glass @PubertyMaxxer i have a question for you.

Fagga increases bigonial width right it also has the failo of down wards growth but that's fixable with ccw rotation.

But regardless fagga increases bigonial width right ? and mse increases mouth widgth and nasal widgth right ?

My question was can you regulate how far you expand the bigonial widgth and if so how far is the measurements before it starts to look off.

@retard and @Golden Glass @PubertyMaxxer i have a question for you.

Fagga increases bigonial width right it also has the failo of down wards growth but that's fixable with ccw rotation.

View attachment 205763

But regardless fagga increases bigonial width right ? and mse increases mouth widgth and nasal widgth right ?

My question was can you regulate how far you expand the bigonial widgth and if so how far is the measurements before it starts to look off.

Bump

I don’t really know much about fagga at all, but if professionals who use it says it widens bigonail it probably does, you could take a picture from the same location and same camera location everyday and then measure it with ms paint or something and then just stop either stop or take out the appliciance once you are satisfied with the results and that would tell you how much it would of expanded with proper before and mid-progress pictures

Generally bignonial should go be a little less wide than the bizygomatic (imo) but some people would say that equal widths are good, probably depends on other factors like how narrow or wide your face is, but you would 100% want to stop expanding it before you got it wider than your cheekbones

Yes MSE will widen both lips and the base of the nose ( I didn’t measure the upper nose length)

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I don’t really know much about fagga at all, but if professionals who use it says it widens bigonail it probably does, you could take a picture from the same location and same camera location everyday and then measure it with ms paint or something and then just stop either stop or take out the appliciance once you are satisfied with the results and that would tell you how much it would of expanded with proper before and mid-progress pictures

Generally bignonial should go be a little less wide than the bizygomatic (imo) but some people would say that equal widths are good, probably depends on other factors like how narrow or wide your face is, but you would 100% want to stop expanding it before you got it wider than your cheekbones

Yes MSE will widen both lips and the base of the nose ( I didn’t measure the upper nose length)

How do you actually measure pixels though ?

I have no idea why FAGGA would increase biagonal width, but not MSE.

How do you actually measure pixels though ?
I just go into paint, upload the picture and draw a line from the place I’m measuring, it has the pixels in the bottom left which i use for my measurements

Sorry I haven’t been online. I stopped paying attention to AGGA after I learned it didn’t suit my needs, and would be inferior compared to MSE for things like true midfacial bone growth.

If you want post some articles you’d want me to look at with those bigonial width increases.

Im on vacation so idk when I’ll reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Sorry I haven’t been online. I stopped paying attention to AGGA after I learned it didn’t suit my needs, and would be inferior compared to MSE for things like true midfacial bone growth.

If you want post some articles you’d want me to look at with those bigonial width increases.

Im on vacation so idk when I’ll reply.

Yes pls could you also find anything that increases bizyomatic widgth

Yes pls could you also find anything that increases bizyomatic widgth
i meant tag me and post anything that claims that AGGA increases bigonial width.

MSE seems to increase bizygomatic width. The younger you are the more it will increase during treatment