Literally the best guide for us to ascend no blue pilled shit blue pillers fuck of honestly.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 Before all this start 1 Thing that is adamant you all do is get your body fat down to at least i'd say 10/8 percent body fat before starting all this.

2 What i then suggest doing is doing a chin wing osteotomy (increases ramus length).

3 I would then for gonial angle change i would do super bimax what would it realistically look like ?????????????????

Untitled 1 1 1

Note this is with 33 mm only this is not testing the full limits of this.
Here is what super bimax is note in this morph it's only a lefort 1 not a 2

BIMAX=23 MM OF BONE PROJECTION.
GENIO=12 MM.
BSSO=11 JAW ADVANCEMENT.
CCW=2/3DEGREES.
LEFORT 2=CCW OF THE ENTIRE NOSE REASON ROTATING IT UPWARDS AND FORWARDS/OR LEFORT 1 REGION.
IMDO=16.5 MM OF LOWER JAW PROJECTION.
Distraction osteogensis=22 mm on maxilla jaw and ramus.

The actual limit equals 39.5mm this is only with 33 mm and a lefort 1 Osteotomy with a ccw. I myself am not getting a lefort 2 with a ccw rotation cause i'm not risking it @Fuk showed it's to dangerous he also said with implants you could simulate a lefort 2 Osteotomy i hope he's right.I also didn't add any ramus lengthening in the morph.

So overall with super bimax on the lower jaw your looking at 61.5 mm on the lower jaw for the upper jaw you don't get the genio or imdo lengthening so 61.5-16.6-12=33mm of upper jaw lengthening.

So 61.5-33=28.5mm of jaw discrepancy.

4. Okay so from above your left with 28.5 mm of jaw discrepancy.So how do we fix this issue ?????????????????? your probably left here answering worry not i'm here to help you ascend after all.

Well their is a face pulling thing called A Bamp Were looking at at 6 mm of upper jaw advancement a year.Know do simple math 28.5mm/6mm=4.75 years so we will round up to 5.

So with this device your looking at fixing the massive under bite that is caused by super bimax.

This is what it looks like so after all this you should have fixed the jaw discrepancies.

5 After you have gotten all this you should have gotten roughly 61.5 mm of forward growth what does this look like ??????????????? well some thing as similar as this probably a little bit more recessed compared to this morph but not by much.

6 Okay so we've fixed your side jaw's we have given your side profile more than enough forward growth required to ascend what's next you say ?????????????

Good question we haven't touched on the lateral view of the face.

This is where mse comes in.

@Elias is the source for this btw he said the affects the following.

(note ipd change is minimal.)

To see this in motion

Good transformation

Or a even better pic would be from @Golden Glass.

7 know with mse your looking at 24 mm within 12 months let that sink in know lets so your still a short skulled cuck what else could be done ??????????

Here is a revolutionary thing made by @Surgerymax what if i told you that you could increase the lateral length of your orbitals ????

Incase your having trouble like visualizing what this looks like I will show you.

You get the illusion of a much wider skull combine this with chin wing+mse+imdo (gives 11 percent increase in bigonial) for a wider lower 3rd and a more dom skull.

Also 1 more thing how many MM Increases are we looking at here ????????????? well According to him up to 15mm.

8 Okay know you have wider orbitals and and a wider jaw what else can be done for the front laterally at-least ? a side wing osteomy.

Combine this with IMDO+MSE+CHIN For a really long bigonial width.

What would it theoretically look like ?.

As you can see it gives the a very harmonious face we just need 1 more thing for this full transformation which i will show on step 9.

Step 9.

Okay so we have a very wide bigonial we have a good mid mandible what is missing from the lateral view ? width not to worry i have the MSE of the lower jaw introducing MSDO

msdo-mandibular-symphyseal-distraction-osteogenesis=msdo

This should help get the theoretical picture from step 8.

10 Know lets say you had a really shit gonial angle and you wanted lets say 7 to 8 degrees what could be done ?????????????????????? don't worry I'm here to help again although note it has a weakness that being you get a shorter mandible but the upside is from this you get 7/8 degrees CCW with bimax you get 2 Combine for a 9 degree gonial angle change.

So what is this surgery called ? well it's called IVRO or the long name Intraoral Vertical Ramus Osteotomy.

By @Crowley

Know if we remember from the super bimax you get a 28.5 mm jaw discrepancy in the upper jaw I don't know how much
IVRO cuts back the mandible back by but i will say 5/6 mm So since we already had a 28.5 mm jaw discrepancy in the upper jaw know if we simple take away we get 28.5-6=22.5 Your left with less jaw discrepancy and since you combined it with bimax you get 9 degrees of ccw rotation.

Know my boy @PubertyMaxxer wanted 18 degrees of ccw rotation from what i remember don't worry i'm here to help with that as well since ivro gives 7/8 degrees and we already got 9 degrees from doing it the first time you simple add 9+8=17 degrees of ccw rotation you could probably modify it to do 1 more degree to get your 18 degrees you were desiring.

What i am essentially saying is your transformation is possible.

11. Okay lets even after all this your still lacking bone what else can you do ???????????????????

A full facial implant by eppley.

This should quite literally move your entire face forward.

12. Know lets say you have a lips what's the solution ???????????????????

Bimax plus lip fallioing.

13 Okay for the meme's i'mma show you lefort 4 or monobloc.

14. For even bigger memes lefort 5.

Called Barretian cranial makeover (BCM) pioneered by @betamanlet

15. Here is the very last thing lets say after all this your face still has fat know what ????????????? simple bucca fat removal.

@Dante1 it's a shame bro your banned you didn't get to appreciate my autism.

Okay so know that all this is done let me show you truly god tier ascensions with bimax.

Jawsurgery3

This my friend was done by @https://mosasurgery.com/procedures/face/jaw-surgery/

Okay let's try another 1.

Jawsurgery5

This was done by @https://mosasurgery.com/procedures/face/jaw-surgery/

@Sergio-OMS @surgery @Surgerymax Your thoughts and how much do you estimate all this costing.

Also do you think the lefort 5 is theoretically possible ??????????????

This thread was for my buddies.

@Xander578 @PubertyMaxxer @Fuk @JuicyAnimeTitties @Hopelessmofoker @Kingkellz @AleksVs

Know @Kingkellz you said could i pass a buzz cut test this thread will make sure I can.

@Xander578 You wanted the ultimate guide so here it is.

@Fuk here is your plan on steroids.

@PubertyMaxxer I can make dreams come true bro.

@Hopelessmofoker Here is ultra tera bimax.

@AleksVs This should help us ascend to chad hood status.

@kms_currycell here you go buddy boyo.

TLDR what is all these surgeries in a nut shell.

For Side view.

Superbimax+chin wing+side wing+ivro+lipofillur.

For lateral view.

MSDO+MSE+IMDO+SIDEWING+SBOE+bucca fat removal.

Here is the ultimate chad maker they say Chad and incel is cm's of skull here is the cm's i have compiled what is needed for you to ascend.

Attachments

• 1585521965052.png
    1585521965052.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 120
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, xefo and 41 others
Will read every word bro. Watched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5634
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 7 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
going through an airport like a fucking terminator

nice thread but a lot of shit here could kill you, especially the latorbital osteomony from surgerymax and monobloc.

reminder that if you go over 10mm in a bimax, risk of relapse and death skyrocket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
u will get ZERO of this, shit thread kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
u will get ZERO of this, shit thread kys

I will atleast a couple
going through an airport like a fucking terminator

nice thread but a lot of shit here could kill you, especially the latorbital osteomony from surgerymax and monobloc.

reminder that if you go over 10mm in a bimax, risk of relapse and death skyrocket.

I Know fuck brutal death pill

• +1
MSE will create an insane IPD change if you do it slower than normal

Ead did 12mm in 3 months, do the same in 6 months and thats when youll get good results

Also he way older.

Stop coping thinking youll get all of these surgeries. Maximum in terms of osteotomy wise is Lf2+bsso+genio. Trying to get anything more wont happen. MSE is a good choice

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
So high IQ i didn't read. Nice thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3795

Ead did 12mm in 3 months, do the same in 6 months and thats when youll get good results

Also he way older.

Stop coping thinking youll get all of these surgeries. Maximum in terms of osteotomy wise is Lf2+bsso+genio. Trying to get anything more wont happen. MSE is a good choice

I will get a few

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4991
I like it OP, simple and realistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
  • +1
if u have sub .43 es ratio MSE can literally decend you 2 psl u so take xrays to ensure your zygomatic arch isnt straight before proceeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
  • +1
1 Before all this start 1 Thing that is adamant you all do is get your body fat down to at least i'd say 10/8 percent body fat before starting all this.

2 What i then suggest doing is doing a chin wing osteotomy (increases ramus length).

View attachment 327573

3 I would then for gonial angle change i would do super bimax what would it realistically look like ?????????????????

View attachment 327585

Note this is with 33 mm only this is not testing the full limits of this.
Here is what super bimax is note in this morph it's only a lefort 1 not a 2

BIMAX=23 MM OF BONE PROJECTION.
GENIO=12 MM.
BSSO=11 JAW ADVANCEMENT.
CCW=2/3DEGREES.
LEFORT 2=CCW OF THE ENTIRE NOSE REASON ROTATING IT UPWARDS AND FORWARDS/OR LEFORT 1 REGION.
IMDO=16.5 MM OF LOWER JAW PROJECTION.
Distraction osteogensis=22 mm on maxilla jaw and ramus.

The actual limit equals 39.5mm this is only with 33 mm and a lefort 1 Osteotomy with a ccw. I myself am not getting a lefort 2 with a ccw rotation cause i'm not risking it @Fuk showed it's to dangerous he also said with implants you could simulate a lefort 2 Osteotomy i hope he's right.I also didn't add any ramus lengthening in the morph.

So overall with super bimax on the lower jaw your looking at 61.5 mm on the lower jaw for the upper jaw you don't get the genio or imdo lengthening so 61.5-16.6-12=33mm of upper jaw lengthening.

So 61.5-33=28.5mm of jaw discrepancy.

View attachment 327618

4. Okay so from above your left with 28.5 mm of jaw discrepancy.So how do we fix this issue ?????????????????? your probably left here answering worry not i'm here to help you ascend after all.

Well their is a face pulling thing called A Bamp Were looking at at 6 mm of upper jaw advancement a year.Know do simple math 28.5mm/6mm=4.75 years so we will round up to 5.

So with this device your looking at fixing the massive under bite that is caused by super bimax.

View attachment 327662

This is what it looks like so after all this you should have fixed the jaw discrepancies.

5 After you have gotten all this you should have gotten roughly 61.5 mm of forward growth what does this look like ??????????????? well some thing as similar as this probably a little bit more recessed compared to this morph but not by much.

View attachment 327667

6 Okay so we've fixed your side jaw's we have given your side profile more than enough forward growth required to ascend what's next you say ?????????????

Good question we haven't touched on the lateral view of the face.

This is where mse comes in.

View attachment 327675

@Elias is the source for this btw he said the affects the following.

View attachment 327680

(note ipd change is minimal.)

To see this in motion

View attachment 327681

Or a even better pic would be from @Golden Glass.

View attachment 327690

7 know with mse your looking at 24 mm within 12 months let that sink in know lets so your still a short skulled cuck what else could be done ??????????

Here is a revolutionary thing made by @Surgerymax what if i told you that you could increase the lateral length of your orbitals ????

View attachment 327718

Incase your having trouble like visualizing what this looks like I will show you.

View attachment 327722

You get the illusion of a much wider skull combine this with chin wing+mse+imdo (gives 11 percent increase in bigonial) for a wider lower 3rd and a more dom skull.

Also 1 more thing how many MM Increases are we looking at here ????????????? well According to him up to 15mm.

View attachment 327724

8 Okay know you have wider orbitals and and a wider jaw what else can be done for the front laterally at-least ? a side wing osteomy.

View attachment 327735

View attachment 327737

Combine this with IMDO+MSE+CHIN For a really long bigonial width.

What would it theoretically look like ?.

View attachment 327743

As you can see it gives the a very harmonious face we just need 1 more thing for this full transformation which i will show on step 9.

Step 9.

Okay so we have a very wide bigonial we have a good mid mandible what is missing from the lateral view ? width not to worry i have the MSE of the lower jaw introducing MSDO

msdo-mandibular-symphyseal-distraction-osteogenesis=msdo

View attachment 327758

This should help get the theoretical picture from step 8.

10 Know lets say you had a really shit gonial angle and you wanted lets say 7 to 8 degrees what could be done ?????????????????????? don't worry I'm here to help again although note it has a weakness that being you get a shorter mandible but the upside is from this you get 7/8 degrees CCW with bimax you get 2 Combine for a 9 degree gonial angle change.

So what is this surgery called ? well it's called IVRO or the long name Intraoral Vertical Ramus Osteotomy.

By @Crowley

View attachment 327780

Know if we remember from the super bimax you get a 28.5 mm jaw discrepancy in the upper jaw I don't know how much IVRO cuts back the mandible back by but i will say 5/6 mm So since we already had a 28.5 mm jaw discrepancy in the upper jaw know if we simple take away we get 28.5-6=22.5 Your left with less jaw discrepancy and since you combined it with bimax you get 9 degrees of ccw rotation.

Know my boy @PubertyMaxxer wanted 18 degrees of ccw rotation from what i remember don't worry i'm here to help with that as well since ivro gives 7/8 degrees and we already got 9 degrees from doing it the first time you simple add 9+8=17 degrees of ccw rotation you could probably modify it to do 1 more degree to get your 18 degrees you were desiring.

View attachment 327800

What i am essentially saying is your transformation is possible.

11. Okay lets even after all this your still lacking bone what else can you do ???????????????????

A full facial implant by eppley.

This should quite literally move your entire face forward.

12. Know lets say you have a lips what's the solution ???????????????????

View attachment 327840

Bimax plus lip fallioing.

13 Okay for the meme's i'mma show you lefort 4 or monobloc.

View attachment 327880

14. For even bigger memes lefort 5.

View attachment 327893

Called Barretian cranial makeover (BCM) pioneered by @betamanlet

15. Here is the very last thing lets say after all this your face still has fat know what ????????????? simple bucca fat removal.

View attachment 327876

@Dante1 it's a shame bro your banned you didn't get to appreciate my autism.

Okay so know that all this is done let me show you truly god tier ascensions with bimax.

View attachment 327851

This my friend was done by @https://mosasurgery.com/procedures/face/jaw-surgery/

Okay let's try another 1.

View attachment 327854

This was done by @https://mosasurgery.com/procedures/face/jaw-surgery/

@Sergio-OMS @surgery @Surgerymax Your thoughts and how much do you estimate all this costing.

Also do you think the lefort 5 is theoretically possible ??????????????

This thread was for my buddies.

@Xander578 @PubertyMaxxer @Fuk @JuicyAnimeTitties @Hopelessmofoker @Kingkellz @AleksVs

Know @Kingkellz you said could i pass a buzz cut test this thread will make sure I can.

@Xander578 You wanted the ultimate guide so here it is.

@Fuk here is your plan on steroids.

@PubertyMaxxer I can make dreams come true bro.

@Hopelessmofoker Here is ultra tera bimax.

@AleksVs This should help us ascend to chad hood status.

@kms_currycell here you go buddy boyo.

TLDR what is all these surgeries in a nut shell.

For Side view.

Superbimax+chin wing+side wing+ivro+lipofillur.

For lateral view.

MSDO+MSE+IMDO+SIDEWING+SBOE+bucca fat removal.

Here is the ultimate chad maker they say Chad and incel is cm's of skull here is the cm's i have compiled what is needed for you to ascend.

Bookmarked!
Good thread/effort

Like you mentioned make sure you get to at least 10% bodyfat. Also groom/trim the beard area near your neck and submental region. It's a quick fix you can do right now before surgery.

Good luck saving up tho!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
How will you get the money?

• +1
Bookmarked!
Good thread/effort

Like you mentioned make sure you get to at least 10% bodyfat. Also groom/trim the beard area near your neck and submental region. It's a quick fix you can do right now before surgery.

Good luck saving up tho!

Money is a issue but lets be honest even getting 1 thing here should your psl by a mega factor

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Bruh im going with surgeries reccomended by you and fuk definetly not getting an lefort 2, what are you personally going to get tho?

• +1
  • +1

Also he way older.
Do you have any proof or papers on this? I'd be very interested and appreciative to know

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
high lefort 1 w/ ccw rotation+bsso w/ genio will only cost about 30k right hopefully, maybe i'll get implants by eppely?

• +1
Caged when I saw Lefort 5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Arkantos
high lefort 1 w/ ccw rotation+bsso w/ genio will only cost about 30k right hopefully, maybe i'll get implants by eppely?
No

10K without ccw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
Super mega ultra giga bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
why not just grow a beard and get some tattoos?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
1. Face pull for 1-1.5 years for 4mm-6mm net gain of entire maxilla, upwards and forwards.
2. get quadrangular lefort 2+BSSO with sliding genioplasty
3. get custom zygo implant or ZSO to bring zygo to same plane as infraorbital
4. Buccal fat removal
5. Rhinoplasty to fix the nose that was fucked up from your lefort

now you have good midface+lower third

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Lefort 4 only works in theory
In reality it doesnt

What makes a good maxilla its projection, but also how much its projected forward in comparison to other bones.

If the surgeon moves the maxilla and whole cranium forward in the same proportion, the patient will just have more horizontal growth but still a shit looking maxilla

• +1
1. Face pull for 1-1.5 years for 4mm-6mm net gain of entire maxilla, upwards and forwards.
4. Buccal fat removal

Much more realistic than mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3962
No

10K without ccw
btw do you think those surgeries will enough mm of bone to make me have chad tier lower third.
4. Buccal fat removal

isnt lf2 dangerous af like you said :unsure:

• +1
btw do you think those surgeries will enough mm of bone to make me have chad tier lower third.

Depends on your situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

yes

u can do mlf1 instead and just get infroarbital implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Lefort 4 only works in theory
In reality it doesnt

What makes a good maxilla its projection, but also how much its projected forward in comparison to other bones.

If the surgeon moves the maxilla and whole cranium forward in the same proportion, the patient will just have more horizontal growth but still a shit looking maxilla

What if you got a ccw rotation of that region that projection increases

• +1
What if you got a ccw rotation of that region that projection increases
In theory, it would work

Ccw at the end of the day is just upward growth, not horizontal growth

• +1
Cope thread. This alone will ascend anyone for zero cost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FuckMyLife, stuckneworleans and 3 others

Also he way older.

Triple MSE with puncturing can legit give you 1 cm of IPD

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 6401
Thank fuck I need none of this, it’d just be another major headache.

• +1
Astronaut IQ. Thanks for the post. Still i´ll hate women after my surgerys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back