Literally the best guide for us to ascend no blue pilled shit blue pillers fuck of honestly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
my base is 2 right now.
I think I have something you might like.
Leo

Now her face is stuck on incel forums, even if she is too busy being chad's whore to notice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Fuk did you see the response I posted to you regarding bimax? Do you think it's worth getting bimax in my case to get more forward growth (of the maxilla especially) and to shorten my midface?

• +1
@Fuk did you see the response I posted to you regarding bimax? Do you think it's worth getting bimax in my case to get more forward growth (of the maxilla especially) and to shorten my midface?

From your jaw alone you have massive amounts of forward growth already

• +1
From your jaw alone you have massive amounts of forward growth already

Maxilla is recessed though (also notice the nasolabial folds). That's why I was looking into paranasal/premaxillary implants... even though they won't give nearly as much forward growth as bimax, I figure even a little bit more is better than nothing

• +1
So you made that morph? Great job. Do you have a link to the thread where you originally posted it? Just curious to read ppl's comments on it.

So you do think bimax would be worth it if I can find a surgeon who would be willing to give me a solid amount of advancement (8-10 mm)?

Also, I noticed in the morph that you made my midface shorter. That would require getting CCW with the bimax right? And CCW would also be necessary to avoid getting the "chimp mouth" look, right?

I was also looking into getting a lip lift to shorten my philtrum, since that seems to be the chief culprit that makes my midface look too long. I'm assuming bimax + lip lift would be the holy grail for improving my PSL rating (besides eye area surgeries), but I'm wondering how much improvement I'd get from lip lift alone.

BTW, the main reason I had considered paranasal implants is because I was planning on going back to my original implant surgeon to have the rest of my wraparound jaw implant placed in the event that I don't get bimax, so it would only cost a little extra money to get paranasal/premaxillary implants put in during the same surgery. Still might not be worth it though. These nasolabial folds are just getting on my nerves.
I posted it to discord when I was talking to Amnesia, I never posted it. The general consensus was "looks great".

Yes, it would. Bimax is known to relapse so I wouldn't go over 10mm or under 8mm.

You could get CCW+lip lift to shorten your midface, yes. I don't believe you can do it quite to the degree of my morph but you can make an improvement in that arena. Its worth mentioning that the lower the eyebrows are, the more your midface seems shorter. It gives that illusion. A high FWHR can compensate for a long midface, and vice versa. If you do get a lip lift make sure its after your bimax.

Nasolabials are meaningless in my opinion unless they are overtly deep, unless you want to be a prettyboy. With your phenotype you can have nasolabials. Its really nothing to be concerned about ( and bimax would probably improve them. )

I believe that if you are to get implants they should be after your osteomonies.

Keep in mind that a normal Lefort1 cut may or may not cause a "chimp" faced look, which is why i recommend getting a modified lefort 1 or "high" lefort if possible.

here are some examples of the "quadrangular" lefort 1:

As you can see, this cut brings most of the midface forwards.

There is also a quadrangular lefort 2, which would bring forwards your infraorbitals as well:

If the projection provided by this isnt sufficient you can always stack an implant on top of it, but again, the biggest boost you can make to your psl would be changing your eye area both surgically and through softmaxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, SurgerySoon and 1 other person
I posted it to discord when I was talking to Amnesia, I never posted it. The general consensus was "looks great".

Yes, it would. Bimax is known to relapse so I wouldn't go over 10mm or under 8mm.

You could get CCW+lip lift to shorten your midface, yes. I don't believe you can do it quite to the degree of my morph but you can make an improvement in that arena. Its worth mentioning that the lower the eyebrows are, the more your midface seems shorter. It gives that illusion. A high FWHR can compensate for a long midface, and vice versa. If you do get a lip lift make sure its after your bimax.

Nasolabials are meaningless in my opinion unless they are overtly deep, unless you want to be a prettyboy. With your phenotype you can have nasolabials. Its really nothing to be concerned about ( and bimax would probably improve them. )

I believe that if you are to get implants they should be after your osteomonies.

Keep in mind that a normal Lefort1 cut may or may not cause a "chimp" faced look, which is why i recommend getting a modified lefort 1 or "high" lefort if possible.

View attachment 329496View attachment 329497
View attachment 329498
There is also a quadrangular lefort 2, which would bring forwards your infraorbitals as well:
View attachment 329500View attachment 329501

If the projection provided by this isnt sufficient you can always stack an implant on top of it, but again, the biggest boost you can make to your psl would be changing your eye area both surgically and through softmaxxing.

High iq like usual tbqh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3962

View attachment 329496View attachment 329497
View attachment 329498
View attachment 329500View attachment 329501

Thnx for the detailed explanation. The only issue at this point is getting the money together to pay for bimax in addition to everything else I want to do (eye area surgery, etc.). Also, the only potential downside to getting bimax for me would be the fact that I would basically be throwing away the wraparound jaw implant that has already been designed and manufactured based on my current CT scan. I currently have custom midface and chin implants in my face, but a full custom wraparound implant was actually designed for me and is being stored at my surgeon's office. I was planning on going back to him soon to have the rest of the wraparound implant put in, but if I decide to do bimax surgery that would obviously put those plans on hold since a new wraparound implant would have to be created.

Quick question - what if I wanted to go the more conservative route and just get a lip lift but no bimax? Would that give me the majority of the aesthetic improvement I'd get from bimax from the frontal perspective?

BTW, I'm also considering getting Botox injections into the eyebrow region to try and simulate what having a lower brow ridge might look like (might look retarded though)

Last edited:
  • +1
Thnx for the detailed explanation. The only issue at this point is getting the money together to pay for bimax in addition to everything else I want to do (eye area surgery, etc.). Also, the only potential downside to getting bimax for me would be the fact that I would basically be throwing away the wraparound jaw implant that has already been designed and manufactured based on my current CT scan. I currently have custom midface and chin implants in my face, but a full custom wraparound implant was actually designed for me and is being stored at my surgeon's office. I was planning on going back to him soon to have the rest of the wraparound implant put in, but if I decide to do bimax surgery that would obviously put those plans on hold since a new wraparound implant would have to be created.

Quick question - what if I wanted to go the more conservative route and just get a lip lift but no bimax? Would that give me the majority of the aesthetic improvement I'd get from bimax from the frontal perspective?
No problem. Yeah, surgeries are infuriatingly expensive. Do you have a morph of what you would look like with the jaw implant?

If you get a lip lift without ccw you might get a gummy smile. Dont take my word on that though. It would give you some aesthetic improvement, I cant say it would give the majority though.

• +1
No problem. Yeah, surgeries are infuriatingly expensive. Do you have a morph of what you would look like with the jaw implant?

If you get a lip lift without ccw you might get a gummy smile. Dont take my word on that though. It would give you some aesthetic improvement, I cant say it would give the majority though.

Oh shit, I didn't think about that. Do you know how much the ideal lip lift would shorten my philtrum by?

Here's an up close photo of me smiling, so you can get an idea of where my upper lip position is when I smile:

• +1
Oh shit, I didn't think about that. Do you know how much the ideal lip lift would shorten my philtrum by?

Here's an up close photo of me smiling, so you can get an idea of where my upper lip position is when I smile:

Ideal philtrum length for males iirc is 12-14mm. even 1 mm can make a massive difference when it comes to your mouth. do you know your philtrum:chin ratio and philtrum height?

your lip color also blends with your skin which gives the illusion of a longer philtrum. Purchase a tinted balm to redden them so that your lips are more perceivable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SurgerySoon
Pure mental masturbation

• +1
Ideal philtrum length for males iirc is 12-14mm. even 1 mm can make a massive difference when it comes to your mouth. do you know your philtrum:chin ratio and philtrum height?

your lip color also blends with your skin which gives the illusion of a longer philtrum. Purchase a tinted balm to redden them so that your lips are more perceivable.

Thanks for the tip re: tinted lip balm. I actually have never measured my philtrum height but I'll measure it later tonight when I'm at home. I also haven't formally assessed my philtrum-to-chin ratio but I'll do that as well later tonight. Just from eyeballing it, though, I think the ratio is pretty close to the 1:2 aesthetic standard.

BTW, sorry, I just realized I didn't respond to your question asking whether or not I've had a morph done of what I'd look like with the rest of the wraparound implant in. A couple of morphs have actually been created for me that contain predictions of what I might look like with it. Both morphs also include the improvements I'd get from an ideal eye area overhaul surgery outcome (probably not realistically achievable) - original photo that the morph is based on is on the right:

Here are several others made by someone else that depict what I'd look like with the rest of the wraparound jaw implant put in, with and without eye area surgery (one includes eye color change as well), and what I might look like after a revision of my custom cheek implants to get more angularity and definition:

BTW, the person who made the first morph said they didn't really specifically take into account what the actual design of my wraparound jaw implant looked like when they did the morph, whereas the person who did the second series of morphs (@Linoob) said they did.

For reference, here's the implant design itself (I currently have the midface implants and the chin portion of the wraparound implant in my face right now):

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
Thanks for the tip re: tinted lip balm. I actually have never measured my philtrum height but I'll measure it later tonight when I'm at home. I also haven't formally assessed my philtrum-to-chin ratio but I'll do that as well later tonight. Just from eyeballing it, though, I think the ratio is pretty close to the 1:2 aesthetic standard.

BTW, sorry, I just realized I didn't respond to your question asking whether or not I've had a morph done of what I'd look like with the rest of the wraparound implant in. A couple of morphs have actually been created for me that contain predictions of what I might look like with it. Both morphs also include the improvements I'd get from an ideal eye area overhaul surgery outcome (probably not realistically achievable) - original photo that the morph is based on is on the right:

Here are several others made by someone else that depict what I'd look like with the rest of the wraparound jaw implant put in, with and without eye area surgery (one includes eye color change as well), and what I might look like after a revision of my custom cheek implants to get more angularity and definition:

BTW, the person who made the first morph said they didn't really specifically take into account what the actual design of my wraparound jaw implant looked like when they did the morph, whereas the person who did the second series of morphs (@Linoob) said they did.

For reference, here's the implant design itself (I currently have the midface implants and the chin portion of the wraparound implant in my face right now):

Sounds good.

The morphs look good, and again, in your position i would be doing whatever it took to get the a decent eye area. the first one literally brings you up a full 1psl. After you've achieved that eye area I would go for those implants, but hey, to each their own. The design of the cheekbone implants are especially nice.

After achieving a good eye area+ getting those implants you should be looking pretty good. And you have a perfect canvas right now for simple softmaxxing, which believe it or not can actually ascend a person more so than surgery.

Its worth noting that your eyes almost completely lack any visible eyelashes, which can cause an "aspie" look even on good eye areas. I would definitely consider buying an eyelash serum if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4797 and SurgerySoon
Sounds good.

The morphs look good, and again, in your position i would be doing whatever it took to get the a decent eye area. the first one literally brings you up a full 1psl. After you've achieved that eye area I would go for those implants, but hey, to each their own. The design of the cheekbone implants are especially nice.

After achieving a good eye area+ getting those implants you should be looking pretty good. And you have a perfect canvas right now for simple softmaxxing, which believe it or not can actually ascend a person more so than surgery.

Its worth noting that your eyes almost completely lack any visible eyelashes, which can cause an "aspie" look even on good eye areas. I would definitely consider buying an eyelash serum if I were you.

I actually thought about using Latisse, so maybe I'll look into ordering that.

So you do think it would be worth it to revise the midface implants? In the series of the 3 morphs, the "before" photo is actually a post-surgery photo, so I actually have the midface and chin implants shown in the CT scan design in my face in that photo. I have already talked to my surgeon (Yaremchuk) about doing a revision of the midface implants, which would cost a massive $14k. However, I'm willing to find a way to pay for it if you think I'd benefit. The alternative is to go to Eppley and just re-do the cheek implants with him from scratch for $11.5k, which is what he charges (or what he was charging last year) to do the male model-style cheek implants that Saiyan got.

• +1
I actually thought about using Latisse, so maybe I'll look into ordering that.

So you do think it would be worth it to revise the midface implants? In the series of the 3 morphs, the "before" photo is actually a post-surgery photo, so I actually have the midface and chin implants shown in the CT scan design in my face in that photo. I have already talked to my surgeon (Yaremchuk) about doing a revision of the midface implants, which would cost a massive $14k. However, I'm willing to find a way to pay for it if you think I'd benefit. The alternative is to go to Eppley and just re-do the cheek implants with him from scratch for $11.5k, which is what he charges (or what he was charging last year) to do the male model-style cheek implants that Saiyan got.
yeah do it.

Personally in your situation I would wait on implants and get a High LeFort 1 with ccw rotation+bsso with sliding genioplasty and then get custom implants. Then I would get eye work done and softmaxx, tan, get good body, etc. That imo would be the best course of action for you.

But your plan could work out well too. Go with your gut.

• +1
yeah do it.

Personally in your situation I would wait on implants and get a High LeFort 1 with ccw rotation+bsso with sliding genioplasty and then get custom implants. Then I would get eye work done and softmaxx, tan, get good body, etc. That imo would be the best course of action for you.

But your plan could work out well too. Go with your gut.

The only issue is the financial cost of doing the bimax + the implants, since I've already spent so much on the implant work already.

The other downside to doing bimax is that I would basically be throwing the money I spent on the implant work down the drain, since I'm assuming that doing a rhinoplasty would require removing the chin implant I have now.

What really pisses me off about the cheek implants is that I asked my surgeon prior to my surgery if a few more mm would look good, and he was really adamant about saying that it could look unnatural and advised hard against it. And yet, now here I am looking at spending $14k to revise the cheek implants so that I can get a few extra mm of projection.

So at this point, just revising the cheek implants would cost $14k, getting the rest of the jaw implant put in would cost $8.5k, and the eye area surgeries would cost $20k if done with Taban and $15k if done with Dr. Y.

In other words, that's a minimum of $37.5k that it would cost just to revise my cheek implants, get the rest of the jaw implant put in, and do the eye area surgeries. TBH, I don't even know when I'd be able to afford to do all that, much less spend another $20k-$30k to do bimax.

I know that if I had to choose only one surgery to do, it would make the most sense to do the eye procedures, but at the same time, it's kind of a catch-22 because what's the point in having cheek implants if they aren't really noticeable and would require an additional 2-3 mm of projection to actually look good?

• +1
The only issue is the financial cost of doing the bimax + the implants, since I've already spent so much on the implant work already.

The other downside to doing bimax is that I would basically be throwing the money I spent on the implant work down the drain, since I'm assuming that doing a rhinoplasty would require removing the chin implant I have now.

What really pisses me off about the cheek implants is that I asked my surgeon prior to my surgery if a few more mm would look good, and he was really adamant about saying that it could look unnatural and advised hard against it. And yet, now here I am looking at spending $14k to revise the cheek implants so that I can get a few extra mm of projection.

So at this point, just revising the cheek implants would cost $14k, getting the rest of the jaw implant put in would cost $8.5k, and the eye area surgeries would cost $20k if done with Taban and $15k if done with Dr. Y.

In other words, that's a minimum of $37.5k that it would cost just to revise my cheek implants, get the rest of the jaw implant put in, and do the eye area surgeries. TBH, I don't even know when I'd be able to afford to do all that, much less spend another $20k-$30k to do bimax.

I know that if I had to choose only one surgery to do, it would make the most sense to do the eye procedures, but at the same time, it's kind of a catch-22 because what's the point in having cheek implants if they aren't really noticeable and would require an additional 2-3 mm of projection to actually look good?
True. Surgery is expensive, sadly. In the case that you cant raise the funds required to go for bimax just go with what you were already going to do.

I might recommend saving the cheek implant revision until the end. You might like how you look after taban, who knows. Do it one at a time and map it out based on your results.

• +1
True. Surgery is expensive, sadly. In the case that you cant raise the funds required to go for bimax just go with what you were already going to do.

I might recommend saving the cheek implant revision until the end. You might like how you look after taban, who knows. Do it one at a time and map it out based on your results.

The only shitty thing about saving the cheek implant revision for last is the fact that cheek implants have to be placed via a lower eyelid incision, and Taban said that revising the cheek implants after eye area surgery could mess up the results of the lower eyelid retraction procedure. I guess the other option is to get the rest of the jaw implant put in first and see how much of a difference that makes, since I've heard that having wider and lower jaw angles can make the cheeks look more defined and hollowed-out.

• +1
The only shitty thing about saving the cheek implant revision for last is the fact that cheek implants have to be placed via a lower eyelid incision, and Taban said that revising the cheek implants after eye area surgery could mess up the results of the lower eyelid retraction procedure. I guess the other option is to get the rest of the jaw implant put in first and see how much of a difference that makes, since I've heard that having wider and lower jaw angles can make the cheeks look more defined and hollowed-out.
Would you need both the cheek implant and eye area at the same time then?

Yeah, you could do that. And while you save money you should be softmaxxing as hard as you can.

• +1
Keep coping subhuman

• +1
Would you need both the cheek implant and eye area at the same time then?

Yeah, you could do that. And while you save money you should be softmaxxing as hard as you can.

Yeah, both Dr. Y and Taban said that I should do the eye area and cheek implant revision surgeries during the same surgical appointment since any additional surgeries that involve making a lower eyelid incision run the risk of making it harder to get an good eye area surgery result. That's why I was thinking about going with Dr. Y for the eye area surgeries and doing both the eye area surgery and cheek implant revision during the same surgical appointment (Dr. Y actually has a couple really impressive before/after examples of eye area surgeries)
Keep coping subhuman

What's the alternative? It's either cope or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3962
Mirin @Fuk tbh very helpful lad

• Love it
  • +1
@Fuk I just heard back from Andreishchev; he said he's willing to take me on as a bimax patient. Since you did a really good job morph the photo of my face that was taken from the frontal perspective, is there any way you'd mind morphing one of my side profile photos? The reason I ask is because he wants me to send him something so he can have an idea of the aesthetic goal I want to achieve. I already told him I wanted 10 mm of advancement and he said that's the only thing that worries him, since it's a lot of forward advancement. Here is a link to one of my side profile photos, if you'd be willing to make a morph:

• +1
@Fuk I just heard back from Andreishchev; he said he's willing to take me on as a bimax patient. Since you did a really good job morph the photo of my face that was taken from the frontal perspective, is there any way you'd mind morphing one of my side profile photos? The reason I ask is because he wants me to send him something so he can have an idea of the aesthetic goal I want to achieve. I already told him I wanted 10 mm of advancement and he said that's the only thing that worries him, since it's a lot of forward advancement. Here is a link to one of my side profile photos, if you'd be willing to make a morph:

Thats good news. But unfortunately my phone broke a few weeks ago, so I havent been able to make any morphs for a while. Im sure you can find a better morpher than me on lookism.net, though.

If you do go through with bimax, be sure to get an infraorbital implant/ that paranasal implant afterwards to avoid the chimp face, if possible.

• +1
Thats good news. But unfortunately my phone broke a few weeks ago, so I havent been able to make any morphs for a while. Im sure you can find a better morpher than me on lookism.net, though.

If you do go through with bimax, be sure to get an infraorbital implant/ that paranasal implant afterwards to avoid the chimp face, if possible.

My current midface implants augment the infraorbital region under both eyes already. Would I need to basically do a total revision of my midface implants to get more infraorbital projection?

Also, if I do go through with getting bimax, should I tell Andreishchev to do a high LF1 with CCW? I couldn't remember if that was the specific variation of LF1 that avoids the chimp look while also making the upper lip look more upturned.

One thing worth mentioning is that in his email response to me, he expressed concern over the fact that 10 mm of augmentation might be too much advancement. Depending on how much advancement he (or any other surgeon) is comfortable with giving me in reality, I'm not sure if it will end up being worth the risk to get legit bimax as opposed to just paranasal/premaxillary implants (if, for example, bimax would only give me the appearance of 20-30% more forward advancement than paranasal/premaxillary implants would).

• +1
My current midface implants augment the infraorbital region under both eyes already. Would I need to basically do a total revision of my midface implants to get more infraorbital projection?

Also, if I do go through with getting bimax, should I tell Andreishchev to do a high LF1 with CCW? I couldn't remember if that was the specific variation of LF1 that avoids the chimp look while also making the upper lip look more upturned.

One thing worth mentioning is that in his email response to me, he expressed concern over the fact that 10 mm of augmentation might be too much advancement. Depending on how much advancement he (or any other surgeon) is comfortable with giving me in reality, I'm not sure if it will end up being worth the risk to get legit bimax as opposed to just paranasal/premaxillary implants (if, for example, bimax would only give me the appearance of 20-30% more forward advancement than paranasal/premaxillary implants would).
That would be something to determine based on your bimax results.

Im not sure you need CCW, as your downwards growth isn't bad from what I can tell. A high LF1 would be a lot better than a normal LF1 aesthetically speaking.

The thing that bimax does that implants don't do is bring your teeth forwards. 8mm may be enough for you, I recommend 10mm though because bimax has a 60% chance of relapsing by a few mm in the long term. A user here got paranasal/premaxillary implants and is getting them taken out to do bimax instead because due to the teeth being left in the dust he looks a lot worse smiling/talking etc.

• +1
That would be something to determine based on your bimax results.

Im not sure you need CCW, as your downwards growth isn't bad from what I can tell. A high LF1 would be a lot better than a normal LF1 aesthetically speaking.

The thing that bimax does that implants don't do is bring your teeth forwards. 8mm may be enough for you, I recommend 10mm though because bimax has a 60% chance of relapsing by a few mm in the long term. A user here got paranasal/premaxillary implants and is getting them taken out to do bimax instead because due to the teeth being left in the dust he looks a lot worse smiling/talking etc.

Hmmm, so I guess it's just going to depend on how dramatic of a result I want relative to how rough of a recovery period I'm willing to tolerate. BTW, are you referring to Facemaxxed?

• +1
Hmmm, so I guess it's just going to depend on how dramatic of a result I want relative to how rough of a recovery period I'm willing to tolerate. BTW, are you referring to Facemaxxed?
Thats right, and yeah I think that was his name.

• +1
Thats right, and yeah I think that was his name.

Sorry, last question -- what do you think my maximum PSL ascension rating could be if I get bimax plus eye area surgery plus jaw implant and possibly cheek implant revision, as compared to all those surgeries but without bimax?

• +1
Sorry, last question -- what do you think my maximum PSL ascension rating could be if I get bimax plus eye area surgery plus jaw implant and possibly cheek implant revision, as compared to all those surgeries but without bimax?
you would be ascending in pictures, not irl in motion, without bimax. I cant give u an exact number, but my IRL friend got bimax from a bluepilled surgeon, got 10mm on both jaws for his sleep apnea, and ascended from 4.5psl -> 6psl irl in motion. I firmly believe that bimax is the best surgical looksmaxx one can do for IRL improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and SurgerySoon
you would be ascending in pictures, not irl in motion, without bimax. I cant give u an exact number, but my IRL friend got bimax from a bluepilled surgeon, got 10mm on both jaws for his sleep apnea, and ascended from 4.5psl -> 6psl irl in motion. I firmly believe that bimax is the best surgical looksmaxx one can do for IRL improvement.

Dang, so even eye area surgery without bimax wouldn't ascend me in an IRL/in motion sense?

• +1
Dang, so even eye area surgery without bimax wouldn't ascend me in an IRL/in motion sense?
Nah, eye area surgery would definitely help a lot. Custom implants will help you IRL obviously but not nearly to the degree of a bimax.

• +1
Nah, eye area surgery would definitely help a lot. Custom implants will help you IRL obviously but not nearly to the degree of a bimax.

What's your opinion on the risk of bimax making my nose look wider?

• +1
What's your opinion on the risk of bimax making my nose look wider?
completely unimportant because its an easy fix if it does happen to the degree where it is a flaw anyways.

• +1
Its +0.1psl and not worth the money. You require a bimax for enough change to improve your PSL enough to the point where its actually worth it.

Your profile is the last thing you should be worrying about by the way -- I made this morph of you here a while back:
View attachment 328580
While this is not completely achievable, attaining an eye area even somewhat close to that ^ will boost your PSL way more than some shitty paranasal implant. I suggest visiting taban, coloringmaxxing in the meantime.

@Fuk sorry to bother you again, but can you confirm whether you altered my chin height when making this morph? Just wondering if I would be able to get away with a lip lift to shorten my philtrum by 4-5 mm without making my chin look too long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
@Fuk sorry to bother you again, but can you confirm whether you altered my chin height when making this morph? Just wondering if I would be able to get away with a lip lift to shorten my philtrum by 4-5 mm without making my chin look too long
It was a long time ago but the answer is probably yes, not by a significant amount though.

• +1
It was a long time ago but the answer is probably yes, not by a significant amount though.

Ok, thanks. Yeah, I was trying to compare the two photos side-by-side to see if there was a noticeable difference in chin height, but I couldn't quite tell. I guess that if I don't want to shorten my chin but still want to get a lip lift to shorten my philtrum, I could just opt to not shorten the philtrum by quite as many mm as you shortened it by in the morph

• +1
OP after surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
ronald ead mse ruined his face

Face pull for 1-1.5 years for 4mm-6mm net gain of entire maxilla, upwards and forwards.
How can I get the facemask to pull upwards and forwards?

Where should I pull from?

Where can I buy one?

How can I ensure on pull on a borne level not a tooth one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back