I got a score of 125 on this online/app IQ test(GTFIH I NEED HELP WITH THIS)

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
So I gotta score of 125 IQ on this online test that I did two mounts ago in school during class JFL.. I aint taking this IQ test as viable test so I just want to ask how much would my IQ be if I did a real IQ test, will the score go up or down and is this test in any way close measure of intelligence. I did this test in class so I wasnt able to concentrate as good as I would at home alone and my friends hurrying me to finish this test and professor teaching his class didnt help in any way, I would say that the score on this online test is between 125-130 just because I wasnt 100% focused while doing it. Test has a 60 questions that you need to do under 40 minutes, I will leave my results, test answers and link of an app below so you can try it for your self if you want. For me this test is cope and it seemed too easy I feel like anyone can get at least 100 IQ score so tag some low IQ users so they can test if this theory is true or not.

IQ test app link:

IQ test score and results are on my Imgur account cuz when I link the original album it wont show all the pictures it just shows half of them JFL:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Growth Plate, Deleted member 11167 and 5 others
dude, just ask

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
High iq I̶d̶i̶o̶t̶

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, pizza and ItsOver.com
125 IQ on this online test
Giph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Growth Plate, Deleted member 2968 and 10 others
Woah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
0AD06EB2 7ACF 4333 9F1A 2EA9D7560F52

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6273, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Acnno, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
You need to get checked by a professional, not online tests jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 9670 and ItsOver.com
mensa.dk
mensa.no

are the ones that are somewhat legit if u dont lie to ur self

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Acnno, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
cope, they are just ravens progressive matrices
yh they are ravens, but give a good predicition where ur standing in spatial iq tests tbh
if u dont lie to urself, and do it the first time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6273
It's not a comprehensive IQ test it's just solving ravens progressive matrices, which is a subset of perfomance IQ called matrix reasoning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and HowAmIAlive123
It's not a comprehensive IQ test it's just solving ravens progressive matrices, which is a subset of perfomance IQ called matrix reasoning

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ItsOver.com
Ur high iq if:

u do well in every class
U have both parents

the difference between genius and smart is how strict ur parenting was, and how much ur father taught u about relationships with others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ItsOver.com
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
So whats the rest of an iq test? How does it look

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
So whats the rest of an iq test? How does it look
This diagram basically explains it

Look for the WAIS test it's a pretty common intelligence test for adults.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, HowAmIAlive123, ItsOver.com and 2 others
an iq test that's just pattern recognition and no math or verbal shit is utter trash

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ItsOver.com
Is doing an iq test on adderall valid?
I don't think so, though adderall doesn't significantly improve your cognitive ability it improves focus which might influence perfomance.

• JFL
I don't think so, though adderall doesn't significantly improve your cognitive ability it improves focus which might influence perfomance.
Well i have adhd so what now?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6273
Well i have adhd so what now?
Why do you need to do an IQ test though, only reason I know this is because the high school I went to required you to do an "aptitude test", before joining, which was just a disguised IQ test.

• JFL
Why do you need to do an IQ test though, only reason I know this is because the high school I went to required you to do an "aptitude test", before joining, which was just a disguised IQ test.
So i can maybe cope that im high iq to forget about my crippling loneliness

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, nelson_tuna, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Mr Bean Idea GIF by Working Title

• JFL
Ur high iq if:

u do well in every class
U have both parents

the difference between genius and smart is how strict ur parenting was, and how much ur father taught u about relationships with others
Bobby Fischer disagrees. He never knew his father.

You may still be right on average. We just need better statistics. Maybe you have them?

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and ItsOver.com
Cope
The only high IQ test is writing essays upon essays here by linking studies from other threads to prove how over it is for you

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nelson_tuna and ItsOver.com
Bobby Fischer disagrees. He never knew his father.

You may still be right on average. We just need better statistics. Maybe you have them?
He started playing at age 6. What’s something u did at age 6? Elon musk started coding around 10. Obviously ur gonna be world class if u do something early. Also his mom supported him, she tried to buy an ad in the news for him to play. Its possible with luck

but he is pretty based. He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nelson_tuna and ItsOver.com