i got a simulation/morph and facial analysis for free

thanks, i currently plan on ramieri, do you think he is a good option for me? i want the best results possible
Im not sure about jaw surgery but I know raimieri is good for jaw implants. Follow him on IG and look at some of his results. If you have a consult with him show the morphs too.

Also, do your research on non-name brand surgeons too, there are a lot of lesser-known hidden gems out there. Gl bro I hope it works for you cause in the after morph you could honestly start doing tik-tok pretty boy stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16683
View attachment 1851450
i got this analysis for free from an ig account that apparently sells implants and distributes them to surgeons. idk how legit it is but they have a video of a certified plastic surgeon who is apparently the "ceo". they also have a good looking website.

this simulation gave me bimax, midface mask implant, jaw filler/implants, nose filler. i think the advice they gave and the simulations they did are quite good although the side profile looks like a chimp lowkey. the front looks a bit uncanny bc of my pencil neck vs. the wide jaw but overall i like it. what do y'all think? and what is my rating in the after morph 😍
dm me site

It’s a good analysis until you forget about lens distortion. Keep in mind all these changes are made on a lens distorted selfie (I think, unless it’s a photo taken at distance)

It’s a good analysis until you forget about lens distortion. Keep in mind all these changes are made on a lens distorted selfie
they mentioned that in the analysis, but overall i would say i look pretty close to that in my mirror in general

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
@skinnytwink

Kid, seriously? Are you demented?

That "doctor" is a Cuban actor whose job is to do fake commercials. I feel more sorry for you all every day I spend on this website.

You kids are really lost, aren't y'all?

Yea the guy is an actor doing commercials I think. Their doctor is a dr based in Turkey I don't remember the name but they are legit

Yea the guy is an actor doing commercials I think. Their doctor is a dr based in Turkey I don't remember the name but they are legit
What does "legit"mean to you?

Life-fuel boyo. Get your money up, do your research, and go to the top surgeons.
Yea go to top surgeons like Eppley to ruin your face for 15k haha.

I got infraorbital malar with them in July. They are legit ;)

Last edited:
Yea go to top surgeons like Eppley to ruin your face.

Caging at going to Eppley for anything. Pagnoni is the authority on eye area implants.

Also, the company is supposedly in France and your name is "FRENCH" curry. You do have a good point about the doctor you mentioned. Please help the guys here and tell them who provided the implants.

Caging at going to Eppley for anything. Pagnoni is the authority on eye area implants.
Defending a doctor is like defending a politician. He who does the defending does not respect himself.

Yea go to top surgeons like Eppley to ruin your face for 15k haha.

with face2be? who did the surgery? and do you have pics?

Guys, @skinnytwink and @french_curry YOU GUYS ARE TOO OBVIOUS. All of those pictures are photoshopped (ALL OF THEM).

Guys, @skinnytwink and @french_curry YOU GUYS ARE TOO OBVIOUS. All of those pictures are photoshopped (ALL OF THEM).
girl are you a fucking retard. i told you i don't fucking know if that site is legit or not get a GRIP. i didn't pursue anything i just got a fucking morph JFLLLL

girl are you a fucking retard. i told you i don't fucking know if that site is legit or not get a GRIP. i didn't pursue anything i just got a fucking morph JFLLLL
OK. I am not trying to get on your case, but it was very childish of you to do that. I get it ✌️
surgery was done by JFS Clinic in Turkey
The implants. Who got you the implants? Did you get PMMA in Turkey? That's ok. That is what they usually do.

OK. I am not trying to get on your case, but it was very childish of you to do that. I get it ✌️

The implants. Who got you the implants? Did you get PMMA in Turkey? That's ok. That is what they usually do.
"childish" this is a looksmaxxing site i am just sharing something i found it's not that deep. people on here post more retarded shit than this. plus they give you a free morph so it's still a win 😍

loooool what is you problem? are you doing a roid rage or something? Silicon shore A50 implants made by Face2be. What is hard to understand ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
loooool what is you problem? are you doing a roid rage or something? Silicon shore A50 implants made by Face2be. What is hard to understand ?
why did they use a fake person to do the commercial though that's what i'm confused about

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Why would you do that to yourself? I mean, you won't die or anything, but silicon? I guess it's ok.

Why would you do that to yourself? I mean, you won't die or anything, but silicon? I guess it's ok.
I guess so ;)

• +1
Reactions: Jade
giant implants is no fraud he does actual good 3d scans and designed the implant for 2 of my friends he agreed to help me too
and op you look like ballou in the after you could lowkey walk the runway its all bone man bones are the key to success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and Tallooksmaxxer
giant implants is no fraud he does actual good 3d scans and designed the implant for 2 of my friends he agreed to help me too
and op you look like ballou in the after you could lowkey walk the runway its all bone man bones are the key to success
hopefully these results are achievable

i want to go to ramieri, i'm wage cucking and can only make a max of 38k in a year so i hope he will be able to do blackpilled movements and make me mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i want to go to ramieri, i'm wage cucking and can only make a max of 38k in a year so i hope he will be able to do blackpilled movements and make me mog
go to pagnoni but both r good ramieri seems to be rlly good for rhino buit pangoni mogs with bones and bimax

pagnoni is also more aware of the incel community and my friend went to him and pagnoni knows now how beloved he is here

go to pagnoni but both r good ramieri seems to be rlly good for rhino buit pangoni mogs with bones and bimax
is he the same price range as ramieri?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back