I got a slay today

I

imogurfamilia

Platinum
Slaycount is officially at 11. (I know it’s not that high but I’m only 15)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16369, itorroella9 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
IM COMIN FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR LIFE PUSSY NIGGA

IMMA MAKE THE PUSSY TAKE PRIDE WHEN IM IN IT

KILL A FUCK NIGGA MAKE EM WRITE, WHAT HE KNOW

NIGGAS STEADY BARKIN BUT THEY MICS FOR THE CHEESE

YOU WONT FIND ANOTHER SET OF NIGGAS LIKE THESE

VERY RARE SAVAGE MAKE A FUCK NIGGA BLEED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15827
IM COMIN FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR LIFE PUSSY NIGGA

IMMA MAKE THE PUSSY TAKE PRIDE WHEN IM IN IT

KILL A FUCK NIGGA MAKE EM WRITE, WHAT HE KNOW

NIGGAS STEADY BARKIN BUT THEY MICS FOR THE CHEESE

YOU WONT FIND ANOTHER SET OF NIGGAS LIKE THESE

VERY RARE SAVAGE MAKE A FUCK NIGGA BLEED
Mods ban

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and n0rthface
Haram

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BigBiceps
Enjoy the next three years over after 20 for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Life of a 6.5 psl god
Can't be us 2psl peasants @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and StrangerDanger
And I got just crowned the king of England. Slaycount of 11 at 15? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 17217, unwhippedcream and 3 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 17217, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
he is 6.5psl god with best eye area in the world, i saw it in pms
lol i believe him easily

real or larp?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Pics or didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and GetShrekt
Pm pics of your face bro. want to see what PSL you are

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and GetShrekt
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 13332
why are u lying in this forum. You are not the king of england

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, imogurfamilia and PrinceLuenLeoncur
11 at 15?
height and race please

nah I don’t pm face. I’ve pmed eyes to a lot of trusted members and got rated highly
At 15 that’s an absurd number JFL. I’m 23 and only have 3. If I wasn’t such a pissy in my prime I could have easily gotten 10 but I used to run from girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, imogurfamilia, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Pics faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
How are you low inhib enough to have 11 slays at 15 years old but won’t post a picture of yourself or the slays :feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How are you low inhib enough to have 11 slays at 15 years old but won’t post a picture of yourself or the slays :feelswhere:
I’m smart inhibition. Posting pics here isn’t worth the risk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Stats? (Height race etc)

• +1
Reactions: imogurfamilia
Chad always helps out incels with great personality advice
I’m actually not trolling. The only difference between me and my old self is 8 inches of height and a better personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I’m actually not trolling. The only difference between me and my old self is 8 inches of height and a better personality
Chad trait to give personality advice

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and imogurfamilia
his eyes are legit psl god tier, MOGS ALL PSL
easily a slayer
I’m smart inhibition. Posting pics here isn’t worth the risk
Wtf is smart inhib? 99% of users here who have posted their face haven’t had anything happen to them at all.

This is coming from a user that posted a video guide on how to find my exact room and address, you’re just a pussy and thus your ‘slays’ are invalid because you would still be a bully victim from the truecels here that have some testosterone to at least post a face

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, itorroella9 and imogurfamilia
Chad trait to give personality advice
Unlike how this forum thinks. After around 5.5-6 psl personality is the thing that separates

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Wtf is smart inhib? 99% of users here who have posted their face haven’t had anything happen to them at all.

This is coming from a user that posted a video guide on how to find my exact room and address, you’re just a pussy and thus your ‘slays’ are invalid because you would still be a bully victim from the truecels here that have some testosterone to at least post a face
man, no need for him to post his face after acting narcy there will be a some people who will try to do bad stuff
nothing good will come out of it, those who know know that he is a chad

• +1

If the thread annoys u, u don’t have to reply to it. I won’t be posting my face and if you want to call larp on this it is your choice

man, no need for him to post his face after acting narcy there will be a some people who will try to do bad stuff
:feelsgood:

If the thread annoys u, u don’t have to reply to it. I won’t be posting my face and if you want to call larp on this it is your choice
Nothing happens JFL at this inhib, no one cares about some abused rejects on an autist forum.

The least you can do is pm the people in this thread your face so we can confirm that you are not larping, this eaxacr thread has been posted a million times why should we start making excuses for a random bluecel?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
The least you can do is pm the people in this thread your face so we can confirm that you are not larping, this eaxacr thread has been posted a million times why should we start making excuses for a random bluecel?
he is not larping

• +1
Nothing happens JFL at this inhib, no one cares about some abused rejects on an autist forum.

I trolled too much when I joined the forum so now I have a few from opps. Posting the pics isn’t gonna get me anything

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
I trolled too much when I joined the forum so now I have a few from opps. Posting the pics isn’t gonna get me anything
Pussy, just know me & other users like @the BULL would bully you and steal your bitch irl.

pics of what jfl
Of your slays buddy boyo. Ppl here had to post videos slapping their gf's butt to prove their slayerhood and access to PSL olympus.
P.S. crisick mogs
Bgdqvftpvb481

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and GetShrekt