I got a vision on how babies are born

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Babies are born due to the accumalation of "heat" from semen. To preserve life and enhance perceptual thinking and language acquisition a baby and a young kid cannot ejaculate semen, only after the accumulation of experiential knowledge is gleaned can a person ejaculate and get to propagating the species. If you do long semen retention streaks with 0 lust youll attain the metabolism and mindset of a kid provided youre also getting enough sunlight, low PUFA ,taking thyroid hormone and increasing muscle mass.

@Nad @stunna

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 22918
I think u're overthinking this bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This makes alot of sense I wonder how long of a 1sec nolust streak can repair the damages caused by years of ejaculation

I was incredibly booksmart and had perfect grades until my first ejaculation age 13 when everything fell apart and I became an autistic incel, I wonder what could have been have had stayed pure if we have kids we have to teach them the importance of SR and install cameras in their rooms for their own good so they keep accumulating knowledge and growing as men forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558