i got an unconditional offer from a uni a level mocks are next week should I try hard or not? {UKCELS GTFINH!!!!!!}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
got an unconditional for chemical engineering, what should i do? , ever since i got this offer i became lazy af , don't see the point in anything since i already have a confirmed seat at uni

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What uni is it?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
future employers may look at ur a level results so worth at least trying but yea, ur pretty sorted. if u compete against someone fr job and have same degree class, similar exp, a levels may make the difference but not likely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FailedNormieManlet, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
unconditional either means you're going to a shit uni or doing an extremely obscure course or have reptilian paedo nepotist parents

assuming it's the first case would just have that as the backup offer and put a better uni as the firm offer and still try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
unconditional either means you're going to a shit uni or doing an extremely obscure course or have reptilian paedo nepotist parents

assuming it's the first case would just have that as the backup offer and put a better uni as the firm offer and still try
its ranked pretty high for my course in the top 10s

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChickenAndRiceBrah
seduce the invigilator by dming her a picture of your side profile mewing results :p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
its ranked pretty high for my course in the top 10s
would still at the very least aim for a C in all the a levels tbh but thats a good deal you've got

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14166
would still at the very least aim for a C in all the a levels tbh but thats a good deal you've got
fair enuf bro , its for my mocks so i wont aim for that high but i deffo will try hard for the real a level exams

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
got an unconditional for chemical engineering, what should i do? , ever since i got this offer i became lazy af , don't see the point in anything since i already have a confirmed seat at uni

russel group?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166