I got approached by actual jailbait and ran away

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,610
Reputation
297,079
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Big Boss, literallytaxidriver, buccalfatremoval and 30 others
@Chadeep @Swarthy Knight
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBallsLarry and jnxy
really ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 2 others
@LXR @jnxy @imontheloose
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
I got approached by a girl. My first question was how old are you because she looked very young. she said 16 and immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
Stopped reading at โ€žgirlfriendโ€œ
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool, slavvicularr, Bat and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and jnxy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, debonss and jnxy
16 is not jb really
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Magnus, Mr Test and 6 others
Tales :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaythugmax, jnxy and Jason Voorhees
I got approached by a girl. My first question was how old are you because she looked very young. she said 16 and immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
The feds are evolving
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, fantom0726, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

Attachments

  • 1790586032368.png
    1790586032368.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, fantom0726, shedontluv-U and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keubool, jnxy and cowmuncher26
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cowmuncher26, LXR and 1 other person
fr over 13 is a roastie
My grandparents were married at the age of 10 so I guess I think in India police wont take it seriously until she hasnt started puberty
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, PeenoResurrected, cowmuncher26 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, fantom0726 and jnxy
To be serious, you dodged a bullet. POCSO is a nightmare. I'd stay 100 feet away from girls below 18. You never know what sort of crazy bitch is written in your fate. Once a case is filed, its game over
 
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BigBallsLarry, shedontluv-U and 1 other person
Pussy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fantom0726, shedontluv-U and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Kinda odd you had to run. Wouldnโ€™t a simple โ€œsorry, youโ€™re far too youngโ€ and then go about your business, be enough?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nigga talk about it like he saw Belzรฉbuth in his dream

and comes straight from the cafe to make a thread about it :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Kinda odd you had to run. Wouldnโ€™t a simple โ€œsorry, youโ€™re far too youngโ€ and then go about your business, be enough?
No I panicked because I was taken aback. I have never been approached by a girl this young
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and DarkAscender
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
Fakecel
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and Jason Voorhees
@sasha108
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
@sasha108
How old are you?
And main reason is jb or cheating on gf?:feelshmm:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How old are you?
And main reason is jb or cheating on gf?:feelshmm:
I'm 22-23. The reason for refusing is my gf but the reason for leaving the coffee shop immediately was because she was jailbait
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
I thought most people here are 18-20, and generally 16+ is the age of consent whatโ€™s the problem
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
I'm 22 bro
Oh shit
Well still bro, it is a compliment that 16 year olds gals approach u, yk they get a lot of attention in this age. Whatโ€™s ur psl? U must be very tall or gl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Oh shit
Well still bro, it is a compliment that 16 year olds gals approach u, yk they get a lot of attention in this age. Whatโ€™s ur psl? U must be very tall or gl
Average looking but height, physique and style carries
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
Jk you did the right thing
 
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
Cockblocking urself while ur girl is sexting chads behind ur back jfl
 

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
13
Views
50
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
partclesouls
Replies
7
Views
32
partclesouls
partclesouls
Zakai4real
Replies
4
Views
30
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX
cyclopsia
Replies
18
Views
114
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
17
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • czoopzs
  • Elijah_leo
  • lacixyz
  • folh
Back
Top