I got approached for the first time in my life

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
First time in my life, I got approached by a girl last week. I have to give her a lot of respect as she was 15 and actually asked me a silly question, why am I always in the hallways. I do find her attractive, even tho she is dead end average, but I have feeling for the 16 year old girl right now.

Just really happy lifting and weightloss paid off, wanted to share my sucess.

Lifefuel for @blackoutwhitein btw

Edit: also before someone wants to call me on bullshit or smth, let me mention theres almost no guys in this school whatsoever. The guys who are mostly arent tall or dont lift.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and BornAgainChad
@Intel.Imperitive thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 206
Edit: also before someone wants to call me on bullshit or smth, let me mention theres almost no guys in this school whatsoever. The guys who are mostly arent tall or dont lift.
Well that explains it tbh, less options

They still have options outside of your school you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and badromance
man,im srsly starting to think that you are actually retarded.I hope you are not serious with these posts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Intel.Imperitive thoughts?
His thoughts are irrelevant, he will type some stupid shit hurrr durrr to provoke which I wont read

man,im srsly starting to think that you are actually retarded.I hope you are not serious with these posts
Im not joking are you autistic

Most dont, they live in farms and have no social circle except previous classmates and do family shit. They go to school and home

His thoughts are irrelevant, he will type some stupid shit hurrr durrr to provoke which I wont read

Im not joking are you autistic

Most dont, they live in farms and have no social circle except previous classmates and do family shit. They go to school and home
They still have online dating as option you retard, and i don't believe that most girls don't have social circle because they almost always have one.

They still have online dating as option you retard, and i don't believe that most girls don't have social circle because they almost always have one.
Hurr durr dont care keep crying

i think you are probably retarded, like actually retarded

• +1
Reactions: badromance
If that's aproaching then im a GigaChad. I doubt 15 year old girls would dare to look at 18-19 year guys,you should mog her by light years,yet alone 'aproach' you jfl

• +1
Nice argument, and you were claiming that you have above average iq.
Im not gonna argue with a 15 year old. Im not gonna argue with all.
If that's aproaching then im a GigaChad. I doubt 15 year old girls would dare to look at 18-19 year guys,you should mog her by light years,yet alone 'aproach' you jfl
I got approached once

Im not gonna argue with a 15 year old. Im not gonna argue with all.

I got approached once
Lmao, do you fear that you lose argument against low iq 15 year old?

She asked u why ur always in the hallways. Wats so cool about that

• +1
im starting to think gym does more bad than good for you

• +1
Lmao, do you fear that you lose argument against low iq 15 year old?
No, but what would we gain arguing? Arguing is against my state of mind anyway, I see it as a useless time waster that spreads toxicity. Thats why I have @Intel.Imperitive and @future chadlite, they can only argue and bring no benefits to the conversation unlike for example: @SHARK @Phad @VST @TurboAutist45 @mojopin @BornAgainChad @fatcelnolonger , these are some examples. They bring good advice or content while I see no benefit in arguing.
She asked u why ur always in the hallways. Wats so cool about that
Forgot to mention she keeps looking at me during lunch
im starting to think gym does more bad than good for you
Im gonna get that girl I sent you Imo. Then you will see standards in Slovenia are lower

No, but what would we gain arguing? Arguing is against my state of mind anyway, I see it as a useless time waster that spreads toxicity. Thats why I have @Intel.Imperitive and @future chadlite, they can only argue and bring no benefits to the conversation unlike for example: @SHARK @Phad @VST @TurboAutist45 @mojopin @BornAgainChad @fatcelnolonger , these are some examples. They bring good advice or content while I see no benefit in arguing.

Forgot to mention she keeps looking at me during lunch

Im gonna get that girl I sent you Imo. Then you will see standards in Slovenia are lower
Could be looks of disgust

• +1
Reactions: badromance, FatmanO and androidcel
Proof that maturity has nothing to do with age
Yes he is. We should have a age limit of 16 anyway, most people at 15 are immature.
Nah man, we have lots of older users who are not mature at all. Some of which are banned right now. I personally feel androidcel is a very level headed guy but that's just my opinion.

Yes he is. We should have a age limit of 16 anyway, most people at 15 are immature.
And people become instantly mature when they turn xx yy:lul:

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Proof that maturity has nothing to do with age

Nah man, we have lots of older users who are not mature at all. Some of which are banned right now. I personally feel androidcel is a very level headed guy but that's just my opinion.
I still don't think its good for youngesters to be here, its not good mentally to obsess about looks.
And people become instantly mature when they turn xx yy:lul:
No, but ussaly girls mature from 15-16

I still don't think its good for youngesters to be here, its not good mentally to obsess about looks.

No, but ussaly girls mature from 15-16
Girls will never become fully mature mentally. Also its better to embrace your subhumanity like i do than stay bluepilled and wonder why people are disgusted by me.

• +1
Girls will never become fully mature mentally. Also its better to embrace your subhumanity like i do than stay bluepilled and wonder why people are disgusted by me.
This is exactly what I mean. Look kid, Im gonna be honest with you. I already told you once so I wont say it again. I actually dont think your subhuman, but you are insecure about looks which is fine at 15. I think your biggest issue is you have BDD and expressing intrest, I cant say much more, you are a smart 15 year old and you will figure it out with time.
Ok well if u ever get to fuck her dont take ur shirt off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Deal

Last edited:
he is the only guy here that legit helps though .The only thing you do is post your self and then get mad when people call you an incel

• +1
Congrats bro

he is the only guy here that legit helps though .The only thing you do is post your self and then get mad when people call you an incel
I dont post myself that often? Most people dont help here, they bring down others. I think I help pretty much a lot here whoever I can.

First time in my life, I got approached by a girl last week. I have to give her a lot of respect as she was 15 and actually asked me a silly question, why am I always in the hallways. I do find her attractive, even tho she is dead end average, but I have feeling for the 16 year old girl right now.

Did she just ask then you answered her? Or was it a legit conversation with other topics? :feelsthink:

I dont post myself that often? Most people dont help here, they bring down others. I think I help pretty much a lot here whoever I can.
not saying you are a bad dude you seem like a decent dude .The only dick in this forum is that indian tall gymcell

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 611 and FatmanO
I woudnt bother with it, something on his mind really. I think its cause I was really nice to everyone at start and he took advantage. Of course @Intel.Imperitive will write some stupid things no one will read except a few chosen, its like a talking rock at the bottom of the ocean. His text gets forgotten at the bottom of the river
not saying you are a bad dude you seem like a decent dude .The only dick in this forum is that indian tall gymcell

okay Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and FatmanO
Did she just ask then you answered her? Or was it a legit conversation with other topics? :feelsthink:
I think she wanted a legit conversation but I just made a short non opening conversation reply and went on my way lol. I can still intiate conversation on monday really but I think there is another girl from her class intrested in me (which I wont post pics ofc, they are all too young and fall for first senior guy they see)

I woudnt bother with it, something on his mind really. I think its cause I was really nice to everyone at start and he took advantage. Of course @Intel.Imperitive will write some stupid things no one will read except a few chosen, its like a talking rock at the bottom of the ocean. His text gets forgotten at the bottom of the river
lol just saw his pics if he has touched roids and looks like this he must have worse genetics than blahino

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
I think she wanted a legit conversation but I just made a short non opening conversation reply and went on my way lol. I can still intiate conversation on monday really but I think there is another girl from her class intrested in me (which I wont post pics ofc, they are all too young and fall for first senior guy they see)
Just talk to all of them :feelsree:
Just think of it as practice! :woke::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Imagine foids cucking guys so bad that one of them asking you a stupid question is SUCCESS. LMAO its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, badromance, androidcel and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Imagine foids cucking guys so bad that one of them asking you a stupid question is SUCCESS. LMAO its over
15 year olds is not foids
lol just saw his pics if he has touched roids and looks like this he must have worse genetics than blahino
People tend to be insecure about themselves and try to bring others down.

This is something these people will never admit really.

Think about it, why would someone at 18 go on roids? Reeks out of body insecurity. And when people fail, they like to go share their insecurities on others. Spreads like fire.

15 year olds is not foids

People tend to be insecure about themselves and try to bring others down.

This is something these people will never admit really.

Think about it, why would someone at 18 go on roids? Reeks out of body insecurity. And when people fail, they like to go share their insecurities on others. Spreads like fire.
Lmao you're bluepilled af. Foid = having a vagina. Is this a bluepilled forum?
My reaction as well

• +1

My reaction as well
Would you fuck a baby? No? Then this anwsers your question.

My reaction as well
Most people are bluepilled AF here.

• +1
Reactions: brother and Deleted member 611

go for her ogre

• +1
Would you fuck a baby? No? Then this anwsers your question.
Still doesn't change the fact that you've reached cope levels that I didn't know existed. If it is so hard for you to talk to girls or girls talking to you then it is over. Also what is this other guys are not tall and don't lift. Lifting means shit all. And face>height. Stop coping that you're better than the other guys around you. If you were you'd not be posting success stories like this.