I got Aromasin! Any tips?

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
I will start taking today. 6,25 mg every other day (or would be better to be every day?).

Is this a good dose?

Any tips/warnings?

Thanks 🙏

Attachments

• 20240522_131958.jpg
    20240522_131958.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
I will start taking today. 6,25 mg every other day (or would be better to be every day?).

Is this a good dose?

Any tips/warnings?

Thanks 🙏
dose is too low

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
wtf ru using aromasin for

Is this a good dose?

Any tips/warnings?

Thanks 🙏
dont take it

I mean do you actually know if you have any plates open minus the spine?

Eu tô indo na fé 😬🙏
Mas mesmo que não tivesse aberto, acho que não tem problema tomar uma dose baixa e de algo que pelo visto não causa rebote

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Mas mesmo que não tivesse aberto, acho que não tem problema tomar uma dose baixa e de algo que pelo visto não causa rebote
Sometimes I get scared of side effects, but then I remeber I want to be loved one day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie tiktoker, slavicpsycho, tempelcat4 and 1 other person
Assim, no mínimo vai manter a coluna, mas se você acha que tem ainda algum osso da perna (ou até do braço) aberto upa a dose pra 6,25 todo dia se aguentar, porque provavelmente já deve estar quase fechando e o HGH sozinha ia fazer fechar ainda mais rápido

Sometimes I get scared of side effects, but then I remeber I want to be loved one day.
im on 1mg of Arimidex without any sides stop being a high inhib fuck and take it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and JCaesar
Assim, no mínimo vai manter a coluna, mas se você acha que tem ainda algum osso da perna (ou até do braço) aberto upa a dose pra 6,25 todo dia se aguentar, porque provavelmente já deve estar quase fechando e o HGH sozinha ia fazer fechar ainda mais rápido
Mas faz blood test antes e começa devagar, só upa se tiver certeza que não sofreu side effect de dia sim dia não

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Why? It does not cause rebound
no its going to kill your cells and do absoluetly nothing for you, take some advice and go through that in the trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser
  • JFL
It's fake buddy boyo
2nd day in, its labtested, and im kind of having sides, joint pain and a headache, many people have got it from where I got it and say its legit boyo

• Woah
quantos anos vc tem ?

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
please keep taking this and killing all your cells
im killing my estrogen with a well researched drug that doctors prescribe to children with no signs of high estro or any other disorder, keep coping boyo estrogen will just make you more feminine and a emotional short bitch :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
im killing my estrogen with a well researched drug that doctors prescribe to children with no signs of high estro or any other disorder, keep coping boyo estrogen will just make you more feminine and a emotional short bitch :ROFLMAO:
this is so sad, just becasue doctors prescribe something to kids does not mean its healthy, they give them many vaccines at birth which aren't, vaccines are also well studied doesnt make it any safer though, i have naturally under 20 levels of estrogen lol, i dont care tho as i side less competiton for me (btw ai dont even work at your age I am assuming your 16 +, they only work very young

this is so sad, just becasue doctors prescribe something to kids does not mean its healthy, they give them many vaccines at birth which aren't, vaccines are also well studied doesnt make it any safer though, i have naturally under 20 levels of estrogen lol, i dont care tho as i side less competiton for me (btw ai dont even work at your age I am assuming your 16 +, they only work very young
i never said an AI was healthy, an AI is fine to use to optimize puberty and max for one year and taking care of the parts it effects, and I'm 15, you won't get less competition because someones getting taller and is extending their bone growth in their face aswell, you'll get more :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
and unless you have labs to prove your shit is under 20 then keep larping, everything you eat and put on you increases estro due to the chemicals in everything

• +1
i never said an AI was healthy, an AI is fine to use to optimize puberty and max for one year and taking care of the parts it effects, and I'm 15, you won't get less competition because someones getting taller and is extending their bone growth in their face aswell, you'll get more :lul::lul:
you wont grow taller i took it at even early age

and unless you have labs to prove your shit is under 20 then keep larping, everything you eat and put on you increases estro due to the chemicals in everything
sure, give me a second

"keep larping" lol

Attachments

• IMG_4008.jpeg
    IMG_4008.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito
means your growth plates had closed, or ur shit was bulk
nope all real, got my plates checked a month before i started and they were open, when i took the ai my estrogen went to 9, it just doesnt work, biggest cope of this forum

nope all real, got my plates checked a month before i started and they were open, when i took the ai my estrogen went to 9, it just doesnt work, biggest cope of this forum
Forget lol. I remebered 10 to 15 is good

But It worked, no? It decreased you estrogen

works for several people, you just didnt respond to it

Is the aromasin pill so freaking small? I thought it would be bigger, was difficult to cut in equal parts. I took 1/4 sublingual