I got beaten up in front of my entire school, including my oneitis - i ended up shitting myself

K

kent_

Iron
Firstly, I want to mention that I am 17 years old and 5'5" tall. Also im consider myself as a htn (only face). I've always been teased, mostly due to my height, but even more so because I'm skinny. These issues started becoming more prominent when I entered high school.

So, this year, a new girl came to our school. She's very cute, blonde, blue-eyed, fit, and 5'11 tall (she's my oneitis). We quickly became friends, and she even followed me back on Instagram (even though she has 8k followers and follows only 30-40 people, while I have 200 followers and follow 700 people). We got along really well at first, talking a lot, both online and on Instagram. It seemed like she was interested in me during the first few weeks, but she noticed that there's a larger group in the class who really doesn't like me and often bullies me.

Since they started bullying me, she has been distancing herself from me more and more. She no longer wants to go for walks after school, eat or drink anything, or hang out during breaks. Once, for some reason, she even made a comment about me when she was with the bullying group, saying, (oneitis): "Even I have bigger arm then you." This hurt me a lot, and when she said that, I had to go to the bathroom and cry in the school. In the afternoon, she apologized via Instagram for what she said at school.

So, getting to today's story, in the morning, I was really frustrated and not in a good mood. Long story short, I got into a fight at school during the break with a couple of guys who are 6'0+ tall. Well, at first, I was doing okay (it was a 1v1) but then one of the guy's friends joined in and pinned me against the wall. That's when everyone started watching us, and I knew I had already lost by then. Then, a third guy came, and I don't remember exactly, but somehow, I ended up on the ground, and somehow, I wet myself. Yes, I got so scared, or I don't even know what happened. Unfortunately, I wore white pants to school that day, and everyone saw what had happened, and the whole school burst into laughter instantly. Even one of the guys stopped fighting me because he found it so embarrassing.

After this happened, the teachers came, they called my parents, and I was taken home, then to a hospital. My nose was broken, and everything hurts rn. Everyone is talking about me, and the video went viral in my town (someone even uploaded it to some gore website). Even if I had any chance of being liked, I doubt it now, especially by my oneitis. Luckily, this happened on a Friday (today, 2023-10-06), so I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Most likely, after this, I'll change schools and somehow move to another city or temporarily live near my grandparents. The only good thing about my day today is that my oneitis messaged me on Instagram to ask how I'm doing and how I'm handling all of this. She said she's really sorry for what happened to me. Here I am, lying in the hospital, everything hurts, and I hate my life.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, fuxkdakikez, mazzi and 67 others
good

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, the boss, Deleted member 46063 and 26 others
Firstly, I want to mention that I am 17 years old and 5'5" tall. Also im consider myself as a htn (only face). I've always been teased, mostly due to my height, but even more so because I'm skinny. These issues started becoming more prominent when I entered high school.

So, this year, a new girl came to our school. She's very cute, blonde, blue-eyed, fit, and 5'11 tall (she's my oneitis). We quickly became friends, and she even followed me back on Instagram (even though she has 8k followers and follows only 30-40 people, while I have 200 followers and follow 700 people). We got along really well at first, talking a lot, both online and on Instagram. It seemed like she was interested in me during the first few weeks, but she noticed that there's a larger group in the class who really doesn't like me and often bullies me.

Since they started bullying me, she has been distancing herself from me more and more. She no longer wants to go for walks after school, eat or drink anything, or hang out during breaks. Once, for some reason, she even made a comment about me when she was with the bullying group, saying, (oneitis): "Even I have bigger arm then you." This hurt me a lot, and when she said that, I had to go to the bathroom and cry in the school. In the afternoon, she apologized via Instagram for what she said at school.

So, getting to today's story, in the morning, I was really frustrated and not in a good mood. Long story short, I got into a fight at school during the break with a couple of guys who are 6'0+ tall. Well, at first, I was doing okay (it was a 1v1) but then one of the guy's friends joined in and pinned me against the wall. That's when everyone started watching us, and I knew I had already lost by then. Then, a third guy came, and I don't remember exactly, but somehow, I ended up on the ground, and somehow, I wet myself. Yes, I got so scared, or I don't even know what happened. Unfortunately, I wore white pants to school that day, and everyone saw what had happened, and the whole school burst into laughter instantly. Even one of the guys stopped fighting me because he found it so embarrassing.

After this happened, the teachers came, they called my parents, and I was taken home, then to a hospital. My nose was broken, and everything hurts rn. Everyone is talking about me, and the video went viral in my town (someone even uploaded it to some gore website). Even if I had any chance of being liked, I doubt it now, especially by my oneitis. Luckily, this happened on a Friday (today, 2023-10-06), so I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Most likely, after this, I'll change schools and somehow move to another city or temporarily live near my grandparents. The only good thing about my day today is that my oneitis messaged me on Instagram to ask how I'm doing and how I'm handling all of this. She said she's really sorry for what happened to me. Here I am, lying in the hospital, everything hurts, and I hate my life.
You're still a minor. You could kill them with a knife/gun and get minimal sentencing

I don't advise for this though, just an idea in my head.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, AscensionUwU, the boss and 52 others
Dnr, sorry nigga but dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Brb posting this to r/copypasta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing, chosen-one and 11 others
YOU DESERVE ALL THIS AND MORE YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 32285

Sucks to be you OP damn

Also fuck that bitch, your oneitis doesn’t feel sorry at all, she partook in bullying you and is probably only apologizing because of the fact that she feels guilty, 9/10 chances she’s with the group making fun of you behind your back rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51838, m0ss26, boyopower23 and 21 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Nick.Harte, chosen-one and 10 others
caged at the title :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tf is this

• Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2
W thread, jerking off to this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Glerforpus, m0ss26, oxymoron and 10 others
Goofy Ahh self humiliation fetish

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and capybara
Man height is so fuckin important
Although I'm like a strong ltn facially but I'm so fuckin grateful to be 192cm tall
Despite me being borderline ugly in hs I was the bully , I used to bully others.
Face is for dating, height is for entire quality of life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, oxymoron, humanoidsub7 and 14 others
Y

Yea can’t imagine going to a ghetto school with fights real brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and thecel
Although I'm like a strong ltn facially but I'm so fuckin grateful to be 192cm tall
Despite me being borderline ugly in hs I was the bully , I used to bully others.
All this nigger had to go was gymcel and he would have gotten respect.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and 5.5psl
shoot up your bullies retard. little wimp faggot bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the boss, ShowerMaxxing, Dr. Bludy and 9 others
tales from the bengaluru cuckshed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, Nick.Harte and currybrah
Start gymcelling and packing a gun for self defense retard. Also tales from the IT centers of New Delhi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, m0ss26, heisenburgertaco and 11 others
You should be packing a gun and a knife for self defense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, 3links2 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Feel truly sorry for you, brocel. :feelsbadman:
I want to tell you that it is not your fault.
You didn't choose to be short and weak.

The thing is, your "oneitis" is not one bit sorry, and she is lying and virtue signalling.
This bitch ratted you out, she never saw you as anything else than a beta orbiter.
Those normies can't be trusted one bit, brother, everybody (including your foid friend) laughs at you behind your back.
Nobody will help you out of this, even of you change schools people will always see you as easy prey.
And don't forget the motivation behind it, bullying is a mating strategy!

If you desire justice (which doesn't exist btw) you have to resort to altERnative methods.

Method 1)

If you heavily injure or kill one of those guys when he's alone by himself,
everybody would believe you if you claim it was done in self-defense.
Remember, those guys have a history of attacking you.

What i want to tell you is that you would most likely "only" get juvenile detention
if you CHOose to be a hERo.

Method 2)
This is what i personally recommend:

Just sue them.
They did it in front of the whole school, the evidence is clear.
There were three of them beating you up, which is generally regarded as a cowardly and sneaky case of aggrivated assault.
Those idiots even snitched on themselves by filming it.
Talk to your parents about this, you can get those motherfuckers expelled from your school or worse.

Your oneitis and your friends won't like you anyway, so why care what those bitches think of you?
I mean what do you have to fear?
You already lost face in their eyes, they won't care if you 6ix9ine them.
If you win the case though, nobody will have the guts to touch you ever again, since nobody wants to get sued for aggrivated assault.

You can also pull off a combination of both methods.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, m0ss26, boyopower23 and 12 others
Shit nobody cares about

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and thecel
Not sure if LARP but if real, that sucks. Here’s an e-hug.

*hug*

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Nick.Harte, chosen-one and 7 others
You deserved that

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: the boss and thecel
OP had his hand on his microdick while writing this cuck fiction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zura, mid and 8 others
buy a weapon and shoot up these niggers

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, EggKing, IanIachimoe2491 and 1 other person
Probably larp but if true go ER on the guys who have beaten your ass and rope afterwards.

(note to fbi: it’s just satire)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, neverchadlite, n0rthface and 3 others
Another day, another .org cuckold LARP.

Stop this shit nigga .w hy they hell ur a singlehandedly motivating teens to heightmaxx. Fuck man. Already so many teens are reaxhing 6' is unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Aypo129 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

I would check your growth plates. If they’re open you could try hgh, but it’s really late. If that doesn’t work I would try to go to SEA. You could have a much better quality of life there.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
So true brother

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Damn bruh that’s tuff

Heres some Testosterone/DHT gel/ HGH/ and Weed to make you feel better (I just gave it to you) now 💉

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the boss, chosen-one, mid and 3 others
The only good thing about my day today is that my oneitis messaged me on Instagram to ask how I'm doing and how I'm handling all of this. She said she's really sorry for what happened to me. Here I am, lying in the hospital, everything hurts, and I hate my life.
Atleast she cares a bit for u...... atleast she asked abt ur health.

if i was in ur place i would have never thought of it as possible...... Judging by the amt of Attention u have receiver from her till now ...... She thinks of u as a good friend and she is Babyzoning u(She is giving u the care of a mother by being so polite and caring which she shouldn't be....since she's gl)

Why are you such a bitch? You cried after she made fun of your arms?

DO NOT stab them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, mid and Constantin Denis
You're still a minor. You could kill them with a knife/gun and get minimal sentencing

I don't advise for this though, just an idea in my head.

Denzel Washington GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, mid and MoggerGaston

• +1
0 iq tier responses
Bunch of rats you are

I would have bullied you too to get the bitch you lil 5'5 cuck

• +1
POST THE VID OR DIDNT HAPPEN

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and IanIachimoe2491
If that happened to me my extreme depression would kill me. So the only thing left for me would be getting revenge since they ruined my life. Dead serious

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 41284, temporomandibular32 and 4 others

you dumbass

now you need money to fix your botched nose with a rhino.

you are proud that u were a bully? cringe

• JFL
btw would you trade 12 cm of your height to be a htn?

after a certain point frame matters more

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Pikabro
after a certain point frame matters more
He’s bbc so the frame is sorted for him. While a lanky blackcel who never got bred by whites like me can’t do shayt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
He’s bbc so the frame is sorted for him. While a lanky blackcel who never got bred by whites can’t do shayt
@5.5psl is black?

• JFL