I got beaten up in front of my entire school, including my oneitis - i ended up shitting myself

Yes feels good to oppress inferior genetics.

No
Chadlite , yes.
ok makes at least sense since considering 12 cm of height is probably equivalent to idk 2 psl

Are you Black
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

LOL thats why you must train mma, train your neck, T maxx you must do everything to be the stronger you can be, you must be a killer

I only read title aslo

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 30679
dont cope bro this is literally a sign to rope

Is this real?
Most people stop after the fight is always won to not cause brain damage or serious injury and stuff like that
What country are you in?

• So Sad
Reactions: zsombi
And then when kids go ER everybody is like "we dindu nuffin". This is a larp but you need to blast HGH.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Pikabro and Hardrada
If you heavily injure or kill one of those guys when he's alone by himself,
everybody would believe you if you claim it was done in self-defense.
Remember, those guys have a history of attacking you.

What i want to tell you is that you would most likely "only" get juvenile detention
if you CHOose to be a hERo.
This is so stupid
Just do the second part of this guys advice

Dont fight them, it will only result in you getting injured or sued or killed

Over for oneitis cuck manletcels

Tales from mumbai slums

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
humans should not bear such ignominies, thats why I dont like other humans, especially in group contexts..

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and lightskinbengali
Firstly, I want to mention that I am 17 years old and 5'5" tall. Also im consider myself as a htn (only face). I've always been teased, mostly due to my height, but even more so because I'm skinny. These issues started becoming more prominent when I entered high school.

So, this year, a new girl came to our school. She's very cute, blonde, blue-eyed, fit, and 5'11 tall (she's my oneitis). We quickly became friends, and she even followed me back on Instagram (even though she has 8k followers and follows only 30-40 people, while I have 200 followers and follow 700 people). We got along really well at first, talking a lot, both online and on Instagram. It seemed like she was interested in me during the first few weeks, but she noticed that there's a larger group in the class who really doesn't like me and often bullies me.

Since they started bullying me, she has been distancing herself from me more and more. She no longer wants to go for walks after school, eat or drink anything, or hang out during breaks. Once, for some reason, she even made a comment about me when she was with the bullying group, saying, (oneitis): "Even I have bigger arm then you." This hurt me a lot, and when she said that, I had to go to the bathroom and cry in the school. In the afternoon, she apologized via Instagram for what she said at school.

So, getting to today's story, in the morning, I was really frustrated and not in a good mood. Long story short, I got into a fight at school during the break with a couple of guys who are 6'0+ tall. Well, at first, I was doing okay (it was a 1v1) but then one of the guy's friends joined in and pinned me against the wall. That's when everyone started watching us, and I knew I had already lost by then. Then, a third guy came, and I don't remember exactly, but somehow, I ended up on the ground, and somehow, I wet myself. Yes, I got so scared, or I don't even know what happened. Unfortunately, I wore white pants to school that day, and everyone saw what had happened, and the whole school burst into laughter instantly. Even one of the guys stopped fighting me because he found it so embarrassing.

After this happened, the teachers came, they called my parents, and I was taken home, then to a hospital. My nose was broken, and everything hurts rn. Everyone is talking about me, and the video went viral in my town (someone even uploaded it to some gore website). Even if I had any chance of being liked, I doubt it now, especially by my oneitis. Luckily, this happened on a Friday (today, 2023-10-06), so I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Most likely, after this, I'll change schools and somehow move to another city or temporarily live near my grandparents. The only good thing about my day today is that my oneitis messaged me on Instagram to ask how I'm doing and how I'm handling all of this. She said she's really sorry for what happened to me. Here I am, lying in the hospital, everything hurts, and I hate my life.
Stopped reading at HTN looks, this is a larp

Firstly, I want to mention that I am 17 years old and 5'5" tall. Also im consider myself as a htn (only face). I've always been teased, mostly due to my height, but even more so because I'm skinny. These issues started becoming more prominent when I entered high school.

So, this year, a new girl came to our school. She's very cute, blonde, blue-eyed, fit, and 5'11 tall (she's my oneitis). We quickly became friends, and she even followed me back on Instagram (even though she has 8k followers and follows only 30-40 people, while I have 200 followers and follow 700 people). We got along really well at first, talking a lot, both online and on Instagram. It seemed like she was interested in me during the first few weeks, but she noticed that there's a larger group in the class who really doesn't like me and often bullies me.

Since they started bullying me, she has been distancing herself from me more and more. She no longer wants to go for walks after school, eat or drink anything, or hang out during breaks. Once, for some reason, she even made a comment about me when she was with the bullying group, saying, (oneitis): "Even I have bigger arm then you." This hurt me a lot, and when she said that, I had to go to the bathroom and cry in the school. In the afternoon, she apologized via Instagram for what she said at school.

So, getting to today's story, in the morning, I was really frustrated and not in a good mood. Long story short, I got into a fight at school during the break with a couple of guys who are 6'0+ tall. Well, at first, I was doing okay (it was a 1v1) but then one of the guy's friends joined in and pinned me against the wall. That's when everyone started watching us, and I knew I had already lost by then. Then, a third guy came, and I don't remember exactly, but somehow, I ended up on the ground, and somehow, I wet myself. Yes, I got so scared, or I don't even know what happened. Unfortunately, I wore white pants to school that day, and everyone saw what had happened, and the whole school burst into laughter instantly. Even one of the guys stopped fighting me because he found it so embarrassing.

After this happened, the teachers came, they called my parents, and I was taken home, then to a hospital. My nose was broken, and everything hurts rn. Everyone is talking about me, and the video went viral in my town (someone even uploaded it to some gore website). Even if I had any chance of being liked, I doubt it now, especially by my oneitis. Luckily, this happened on a Friday (today, 2023-10-06), so I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Most likely, after this, I'll change schools and somehow move to another city or temporarily live near my grandparents. The only good thing about my day today is that my oneitis messaged me on Instagram to ask how I'm doing and how I'm handling all of this. She said she's really sorry for what happened to me. Here I am, lying in the hospital, everything hurts, and I hate my life.
Website name?

Take HGH NOW!!!!!!

1. check plates, then if open hgh AI, IGF1, insulin
2. if not get LL, but before heightmax, you can still get 2-3 inches Maybe
3. run a shitshow on them, sue them etc.
4. Change your whole persona, fuck that bitch and thugmax in some sort, get a baseball bat in car, Or other things users mentioned for your self defense

In your case I Would violence mog them in shool. I once punched the head of a classmate 4-5x against the desk in front of my teacher, he could not do anything

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Self-improvement is a masturbation. Leave this site immediately and declare your love to this lovely gal in front of the whole school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and chosen-one

OP deluded himself into thinking he had a chance with a woman who was 6 inches taller than him, suffers the consequences :feelskek:

Same my teacher even called me coward for crying like a baby after a fight

She's a slut

This is the same nigga who wanted to fuck his sister.
Don't worry though, this is a great origin story.
Just ascend hard and stop perving on your sister.
Fr tho, mmamaxx, gymmaxx and purchase some discreet weaponry.
I just deeped this shit, and fuck man, that sucks.

Last edited:
You should be packing a gun and a knife for self defense.
Knife is essential, especially since he probably studies in the mumbai sewers.

Bro this is the wrong website to say something as you can see.

All I can say is that if this is true, first of all that's crazy and second of all the glow up is gonna be insane. Change schools if you can, workout, get rich then come back. The only place to go from the bottom is up.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
Knife is essential, especially since he probably studies in the mumbai sewers.
Yea he should be well-equipped to deal with those mumbai slum dwellers

Yea he should be well-equipped to deal with those mumbai slum dwellers
True that man, they be feral.
But if he ascends to at least singhtn+ he'll be ok.

True that man, they be feral.
But if he ascends to at least singhtn+ he'll be ok.
He should just get a bunch of tattoos and become a thug bad boi. That will show those slum dwellers that he is not to be trifled with

He should just get a bunch of tattoos and become a thug bad boi. That will show those slum dwellers that he is not to be trifled with
Yeah, then he will show he is not to be curried with.
Maybe even feature in a bolockbuster bollywood film.

Fightpill is underrated here. If people know you can fight height mog isn’t as bad either, trust me

• +1
Reactions: thecel