I got blackpilled by my plumber’s wife

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
She was arguing with her husband and then she told me “never get married. Just do a bunch of fucking. It’s not worth it.”

lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Growth Plate, Inscol and 8 others
She was arguing with her husband and then she told me “never get married. Just do a bunch of fucking. It’s not worth it.”

lol
didnt read rashida jones GIF by Tiffany

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .*my*.
Yea my mom said that too, interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Growth Plate, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Almost all the older males and females that i know tell regularly never to get married.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 275 and .*my*.
Almost all the older males and females that i know tell regularly never to get married.
I disagree with her though. Yes most marriages fail but look at what most guys are like. They are fat, broke, no confidence or ambition or leadership. I think marriage is a good thing if you’re a high value guy. It’s good especially for the kids.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, MiroslavBulldosex and Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, SendMePicsToRate and .*my*.
Imagine getting married and then she never wants to have sex. Jfl at getting cucked like that. If my wife doesn’t wanna have sex for over a week we’re getting divorced or I’m cheating.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, joeveniro, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Imagine getting married and then she never wants to have sex. Jfl at getting cucked like that. If my wife doesn’t wanna have sex for over a week we’re getting divorced or I’m cheating.
Yeah I don’t think they had sex in years

Good luck cause no prenup that’s why they stay or because of kids

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
If anything being blackpilled would help with marriage. When was the last time you saw a guy who's in great shape who has problems in their marriage? It's always the guys who get fat and bald and still expect their wife to be attracted to them. Being blackpilled gives you the knowledge to know that you have to stay in shape for your wife to be attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 2632, lasthope and 4 others
Good luck cause no prenup that’s why they stay or because of kids
No they stay because they don’t know any better and think that other relationships are like that. Or they’re just scared that they won’t find anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
If anything being blackpilled would help with marriage. When was the last time you saw a guy who's in great shape who has problems in their marriage? It's always the guys who get fat and bald and still expect their wife to be attracted to them. Being blackpilled gives you the knowledge to know that you have to stay in shape for your wife to be attracted to you.
Well that’s one of the reasons. The main reason though is not taking care of business as a man. If you don’t take her out at least once a week and fuck at least 3 times a week that’s not a relationship, that’s just your roommate. Plus you need to manage money.

I disagree with her though. Yes most marriages fail but look at what most guys are like. They are fat, broke, no confidence or ambition or leadership. I think marriage is a good thing if you’re a high value guy. It’s good especially for the kids.
Mariage is shit for high value guys unless you marry into 10 rich families

• +1
The weirdest part of this story is how you met your plumbers wife.

• Woah
No wonder they hate their marriage if they have to spend every second of every day together
Elliott Hulse spends a lot of time with his wife and everything is cool. It all depends on people’s compatibility and the man’s ability to satisfy his woman.

indeed
most people are fat and balding

How about if you’re religious?
As long as she's actually religious too and not "born-again", then yes.
Well that’s one of the reasons. The main reason though is not taking care of business as a man. If you don’t take her out at least once a week and fuck at least 3 times a week that’s not a relationship, that’s just your roommate. Plus you need to manage money.
This. Dates are key.

• +1