I got brutally driver’s license pilled today!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I saw an old classmate of mine from High School drive a nice, seemingly brand new Volkswagen SUV while I was sitting on the bus today and he smirked back to me as if he recognized me! If you can’t drive a car by 18 in America, it’s over! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelswhy:
@stevielake @Matthias8272 @LastGerman @StormlitAqua @Octillionaire

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matthias8272, MikeMew'sBitch, stevielake and 4 others
Stop crying and do something about it

Fat titty coomfy gamer fagot

Maybe u should have worked a job instead of shit posting and inhaling chips and Mountain Dew when you were 16

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deprived, Deleted member 18301 and 2 others
Stop crying and do something about it

Fat titty coomfy gamer fagot

Maybe u should have worked a job instead of shit posting and inhaling chips and Mountain Dew when you were 16
I’m low IQ and non NT.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I’m low IQ and non NT.
Those are things you can learn and get better at defeatist weak insect

Indians were once a warrior race now look at you

What do you do for work?
He's too neurodivergent for work. He'll probably collect neetbux and I don't blame him. It's hard to keep jobs when you're at his level or nuerodivergency. Most people won't hire you anyway.

I saw an old classmate of mine from High School drive a nice, seemingly brand new Volkswagen SUV while I was sitting on the bus today and he smirked back to me as if he recognized me! If you can’t drive a car by 18 in America, it’s over! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelswhy:
@stevielake @Matthias8272 @LastGerman @StormlitAqua @Octillionaire
NT pill is brutal.

It's 60% NT 30% looks.

Money and status are just added bonuses.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
He's too neurodivergent for work. He'll probably collect neetbux and I don't blame him. It's hard to keep jobs when you're at his level or nuerodivergency. Most people won't hire you anyway.
Thats utter cope. He probably isn't even diagnosed, and even if he is, you can still work

Jesus you're an utter bottom dwelling retard

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
If you are over 18 as a man you should be able to drive a car. In my balkan shithole country you become a laughing stock if you cant drive by the time you are 19 yo. When you open your wallet or rupee sack (whatever you are using there in Kerala) your drivers licence should be visible. Having a car is a whole other problem tho, most younger people here drive their parents cars until they are 26+ yo

Sorry to break this to you

Attachments

• IMG_0072.MOV
    3.3 MB
Thats utter cope. He probably isn't even diagnosed, and even if he is, you can still work
Giga cope, kys NT faggot. And it’s hard to get diagnosed by a psychiatrist if you‘re poor, they will send you to counseling again and again if you have problems talking to people.
There will be 500,000 adults on the autism spectrum aging into adulthood over the next 10 years. Yet a whopping 85% of college grads affected by autism are unemployed, compared to the national unemployment rate of 4.5%.

NT is life, without it, there is nothing to live for.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I'm 30 and still can't drive