I got called a school shooter

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I was sitting in class on a table with 3 other foids. I'm a loner who doesn't speak to anyone so the foids decided to question me, asking me what I do, what things I like, what I think about, where I go etc. I just told them I need to focus on my work and I avoided answering them. Then one of them said I seem like the kind of person to come in with a gun and shoot up the school, and she would be my first victim, I would grab her by her hair and blast her brains out. I didn't know what the fuck to say so I just ignored them, then she said "no response?" and started giggling and whispering to her friends. They then they proceeded to talk with themselves and ignore me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, TsarTsar444, kebab and 12 others
yeh they do that shit to me too. The hate is real man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and GabachoCopium
bruuutal.. that was a tough read bhai. thats what happens when ur a low trust chad like you

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
yeh they do that shit to me too. The hate is real man
It's fucking humiliating. And it's not the first time as well.

I was sitting in class on a table with 3 other foids. I'm a loner who doesn't speak to anyone so the foids decided to question me, asking me what I do, what things I like, what I think about, where I go etc. I just told them I need to focus on my work and I avoided answering them. Then one of them said I seem like the kind of person to come in with a gun and shoot up the school, and she would be my first victim, I would grab her by her hair and blast her brains out. I didn't know what the fuck to say so I just ignored them, then she said "no response?" and started giggling and whispering to her friends. They then they proceeded to talk with themselves and ignore me.
Unleash ur dark side

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
It's fucking humiliating. And it's not the first time as well.
yea it sucks dude ngl, normies do all kinds of chit to fk with u and gaslight you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yea it sucks dude ngl, normies do all kinds of chit to fk with u and gaslight you
I've been called shit like school shooter, Joker, Syndrome (jfl at normie humour), the creep in the class etc

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Napoleon1800
why didnt you talk to them aspie ass mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Nick.Harte, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
"How did you know" 😈👺

(Reaches into backpack)

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Pikabro
why didnt you talk to them aspie ass mf
I lack social skills + wtf am I meant to say to being called a school shooter and told I'd kill them.

• +1
You remind me of the guy we bulled in high school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TsarTsar444, neverchadlite and 4 others
I lack social skills + wtf am I meant to say to being called a school shooter and told I'd kill them.
be low inhib and agree with them jfl

• +1
i used to get called a school shooter by guys not by foids tho i guess it’s my emo appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
i used to get called a school shooter by guys not by foids tho i guess it’s my emo appeal
One time i was dressed like shit and some kid i never talk said "oh shit ggm hasn't grown" cuz I was short and that I looked like a school shooter

If I did something I'd seen giga insecure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and GabachoCopium
One time i was dressed like shit and some kid i never talk said "oh shit ggm hasn't grown" cuz I was short and that I looked like a school shooter

I'm dead average height as well legit seen like a loser.

can’t relate i’ve always been taller than most of the guys at school. so he also called you a school shooter? niggas were mad annoying just cuz i’m pale and dress in all black with my long black emo hair they would call me a master prestige school shooter

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
can’t relate i’ve always been taller than most of the guys at school. so he also called you a school shooter? niggas were mad annoying just cuz i’m pale and dress in all black with my long black emo hair they would call me a master prestige school shooter
Height?

Just got horny thinking about this one of the foids is a brunette is a strong Mtb with a bubble butt I wish I could've just graped her right there brutally over schoolshootercels

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Dr. Bludy
Depends on what type of school shooter
Some mog some down

Nikolas Cruz or Richard Ramirez lookz?

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
I was wearing a hoodie probably

I have big nose and strong bones so I'm evil when the hood goes on 👺

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, PseudoMaxxer and GabachoCopium
ur just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

your names gaygymmax irl?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
In the deepest basements of mumbai
I can’t believe people win the genetic lottery

Richard Ramirez fucked himself up with drugs, starvation, sleep deprivation and other meds.
He was such a loser lol instead of going the easy way by approaching he went on to rape other foids including grannies.

We weren’t able to see what his body was capable of he had decent genetics.

ggm?

Richard Ramirez fucked himself up with drugs, starvation, sleep deprivation and other meds.
He was such a loser lol instead of going the easy way by approaching he went on to rape other foids including grannies.

He had top tier genes. He literally had the worst lifestyle possible yet mogged 99% of the world population. Yea sure he looked evil and creepy but he was clearly attractive if thousands of foids physically fought to go see him and there are hundreds of thousands of comments simping for him and millions of edits. He had very high free test and great facial growth. He could've been a teramogger yet he decided to be a degenerate grapist serial killer. Huge waste.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
My 8 year old cousin started yelling THE QUIET KID IS GETTING SOMETHING when i reached into a box full of dirt i had in my closet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Napoleon1800
He had top tier genes. He literally had the worst lifestyle possible yet mogged 99% of the world population. Yea sure he looked evil and creepy but he was clearly attractive if thousands of foids physically fought to go see him and there are hundreds of thousands of comments simping for him and millions of edits. He had very high free test and great facial growth. He could've been a teramogger yet he decided to be a degenerate grapist serial killer. Huge waste.
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedmark, Gaygymmaxx and Napoleon1800
Over if girl dare laugh at you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: recessedd and Nick.Harte

Satan told him to he had a bigger mission

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, flippasav, GabachoCopium and 1 other person