I got called a school shooter

Getting called a shooter feels like a bit of a compliment. The last thing you want to be is the harmless doormat who no one is afraid of.

Getting called a shooter feels like a bit of a compliment. The last thing you want to be is the harmless doormat who no one is afraid of.
U are literally being called an angry incel loser who wants to take his anger out by killing the people around him. And this conclusion just comes from the fact that u are quiet and look ugly

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
U are literally being called an angry incel loser who wants to take his anger out by killing the people around him. And this conclusion just comes from the fact that u are quiet and look ugly
You have girls fantasizing about you pulling their hair

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ehh shes prob getting pounded by a disgusting orc, these foids like to bark like hyenas about guys who give them the ick then turn around and let a vilest and disgusting orc have its absolutely nugle-looking face have its way with her, know of an Asian girl who pretty decent looking prob htb whos been getting railed by a walking gene destroyer, obv she was throwing her foid shots but all one needs to do is look at the abomination shes with and the high likelihood here lineage will never recover if she gets with it to know her nonsense is comedic at best.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Napoleon1800
You have girls fantasizing about you pulling their hair
And then killing them. Don't think it's a sexual fantasy.

Golden retriever Oofy doofy > loner school shooter

ehh shes prob getting pounded by a disgusting orc, these foids like to bark like hyenas about guys who give them the ick then turn around and let a vilest and disgusting orc have its absolutely nugle-looking face have its way with her, know of an Asian girl who pretty decent looking prob htb whos been getting railed by a walking gene destroyer, obv she was throwing her foid shots but all one needs to do is look at the abomination shes with and the high likelihood here lineage will never recover if she gets with it to know her nonsense is comedic at best.
One of the girls is dating an utter subhuman looking nigger but he is thugmaxxed and 6'2

And then killing them. Don't think it's a sexual fantasy.

Golden retriever Oofy doofy > loner school shooter
Autistic ass mf, everyone knows that dark triad school shooter > random nice guy

Autistic ass mf, everyone knows that dark triad school shooter > random nice guy
Cope.

Dark triad only applies to thugmaxxed low inhib badboys

Other than that oofy doofy is law

game is game. you should send them pictures of there family sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Cope.

Dark triad only applies to thugmaxxed low inhib badboys

Other than that oofy doofy is law
Btw you could say that you would spare them in the shooting although you can still pull her hair if she wanted :lul:

• +1
Btw you could say that you would spare them in the shooting although you can still pull her hair if she wanted :lul:
Incel fantasies

"and for one day for no reason at all Napoleon1800 went ER, no one could have seen it coming"

I was sitting in class on a table with 3 other foids. I'm a loner who doesn't speak to anyone so the foids decided to question me, asking me what I do, what things I like, what I think about, where I go etc. I just told them I need to focus on my work and I avoided answering them. Then one of them said I seem like the kind of person to come in with a gun and shoot up the school, and she would be my first victim, I would grab her by her hair and blast her brains out. I didn't know what the fuck to say so I just ignored them, then she said "no response?" and started giggling and whispering to her friends. They then they proceeded to talk with themselves and ignore me.
Damn you're really autistic buddy boyo should've just said anything stupid and laughed along jfl

They could've become your "friends"

• +1
Damn you're really autistic buddy boyo should've just said anything stupid and laughed along jfl

They could've become your "friends"
Wouldn't become my friends jfl they all hate me cuz im a loner with only like 2 friends

I was sitting in class on a table with 3 other foids. I'm a loner who doesn't speak to anyone so the foids decided to question me, asking me what I do, what things I like, what I think about, where I go etc. I just told them I need to focus on my work and I avoided answering them. Then one of them said I seem like the kind of person to come in with a gun and shoot up the school, and she would be my first victim, I would grab her by her hair and blast her brains out. I didn't know what the fuck to say so I just ignored them, then she said "no response?" and started giggling and whispering to her friends. They then they proceeded to talk with themselves and ignore me.
this is what happened when you are born in the slums of mumbai

• +1
jesus bro 😂

• +1