I got called short by foids today

D

Deleted member 55314

Rich Nigga
I was walking and minding my own business, then two girls that were in my class were walking behind me and I heard one of them whispering ''look how short he is'' and her friend said ''i mean he is taller than me i think'' or some shit and they just started laughing like little nigger retards. It's absolutely over for me, if i don't hit a growth spurt before college im going to rope. I seriously don't know how sub 5'5 dudes go on with life JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 49130, ItsOver999 and 10 others
Brutal af

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ItsOver999, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Should’ve confronted the bitch and knocked her ass out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Nick.Harte, ItsOver999 and 4 others
jfl. keep coping. face is everything. especially in hs. i seen people border on dwarfism mog my 6ft giga frama just by not having t50s.

• +1
Reactions: zura, mogger10 and humanoidsub7
Unknown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
jfl. keep coping. face is everything. especially in hs. i seen people border on dwarfism mog my 6ft giga frama just by not having t50s.
manlet cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999, mogger10, latincell95 and 8 others
Should’ve confronted the bitch and knocked her ass out
I wish i was low inhib enough lmao nigga but then dudes would press me because the girl who brought it up has like 5 dudes waiting to tap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Sprinkles
Bro that same girl told her friends i was super attractive but undateable because of my height. I am 5'7
This is just cope

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: X D, mogger10, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
How tall r u

Bro that same girl told her friends i was super attractive but undateable because of my height. I am 5'7
This is just cope
brutally over foids are gaining sentience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 55314
This is just cope
That's brutal as fuck bro hope you recover

• +1
just listen to height growth subliminals

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PSL Accuracy, zura, BeanletMogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
You too? I'm 5'4 and this happened to me too last semester in college, my first semester there.
I walked by three random girls one said "That looks like the type of guy you like" with like some giggle or some shit then another said "hes so short tho", then the other girl said "i mean hes still taller than me". I didn't care in the moment cuz I was late for class but still brutal tbh

You too? I'm 5'4 and this happened to me too last semester in college, my first semester there.
I walked by three random girls one said "That looks like the type of guy you like" with like some giggle or some shit then another said "hes so short tho", then the other girl said "i mean hes still taller than me". I didn't care in the moment cuz I was late for class but still brutal tbh
Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
do people actually think subliminals work??

The worst I’ve received regarding my height surprisingly enough was a girl telling me I’d be too short to be a bouncer. Other than that, despite me being super insecure about my height, girls really don’t go after me regarding my height lol. Maybe because I’m usually taller

Heightpill is still true though

The worst I’ve received regarding my height surprisingly enough was a girl telling me I’d be too short to be a bouncer. Other than that, despite me being super insecure about my height, girls really don’t go after me regarding my height lol. Maybe because I’m usually taller

Heightpill is still true though
JFL I hope you fuckers don’t attack me for saying that

• JFL
brutally over foids are gaining sentience
they always knew looks are everything.

they are everything.

they are everything

• +1
6ft is manlet. Literally cant tell between 5"8 and 6"0. No halo there.

5"8 guys might even be better off because of frame and proportions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, mogger10 and based_pakichad421
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith and based_pakichad421
6ft is manlet. Literally cant tell between 5"8 and 6"0. No halo there.

5"8 guys might even be better off because of frame and proportions.
I’m 6’3 faggot