I got called ugly by 2 different groups of girls

helloworld

helloworld

niggacel
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Posts
998
Reputation
1,006
Fucking brutal they openly talk shit
Zero respect
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtide654, Resonant, Orvik and 4 others
typical foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9, Resonant and helloworld
People are so heartless
Fail to put themselves in the shoes of others
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and helloworld
most empathetic gender
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helloworld, Resonant and HappyChud
I’m sorry man
 
  • +1
Reactions: helloworld and Resonant
girls r like that just go ER
frustrated stevie j GIF by VH1
 
  • +1
Reactions: helloworld and Resonant
Welcome to bp brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: helloworld
I have also been called ugly once, but also pretty (i was dating this girl so it doesn't count)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and helloworld

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
29
Nyrо
Nyrо
F
Replies
10
Views
116
fabiasan
F
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
26
truesub5--
truesub5--
N
Replies
0
Views
19
Narek1555
N
hitdog223
Replies
2
Views
47
tuberculosisinmybal
tuberculosisinmybal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top