I got caught pretending to fuck boys in the locker room while I was banned// story time GTFIH

fearoffoids2.0

fearoffoids2.0

Professional toe licker
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
2,554
Reputation
2,349
PSA: mods this is not a gay post, I’m just sharing a story.


So this was a couple weeks back. Me and this other dude had a thing where we would pretend to fuck other guys in the locker room or somewhere private. It was pretty funny until once a staff caught us and forced us to stop saying “ things like this, even if they are a joke can get escalated into fight. Secondly, this is very inappropriate to do at school, if I catch you doing this again you will suffer the consequences.” So yeah, it got shut down. Then all of the videos which there is about 4 diff vids of diff people got leaked throughout the school and we are all known “gays” although I’m not gay.

some may calm this tales so I have a video, but I won’t show the full video and I will cover some stuff as it’s pretty fucked up to post this online to strangers.
 

Attachments

  • copy_509DB4F4-93B1-4041-B693-8412FC81E684.mov
    597.5 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, orbitlet, price. and 1 other person
Welcome to homosexuality brother
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, Resonant and orbitlet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, price. and Resonant
If this has never happened to you, you don’t have friends
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0 and orbitlet

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
22
Views
66
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
scheise
Replies
1
Views
32
orbitlet
orbitlet
slaviccartfiend
Replies
10
Views
75
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
ANON
Replies
11
Views
46
simematic
simematic
whiskers52
Replies
53
Views
222
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top