i got cucked by hot chick at party

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
my dick is ony 3.7 inches hard. im 5.7, ugly curry and im friends with a slightly popualr kid and he invited me to a sex party last saturday. There were tall guys and hcads who ahd 7 inch and over dicks. The girls sucked by dick but they called me mean names like ugly indaind and i when i cummed in the girls face she was disugsted and said, "ew get ur curry cum away from me". all the hot girls took pictures of my cock and leaked it, the guys were pushing my short ass around and squeezing my dick to hurt me. None of the girls let me fuck her cuz ihave a mirco dick. One girl let me fuck her to humilate me and she was laughing saying she coudnt feel anything. she got a razor and pretended to cut my cock off and hse was pretty close. Then she said if i wanted to fuck her that i had to do cucholdery. I did it she stepped on my cock with her high heels it hurt so badly. then after she let me fuck her and everyoen was recording because i was a ugly curry fucking a hot bitch. They then said i raped her and now everyone is the schol thinks im a rapist. I touched another girls ass and she called the police. All the girls were taller than me.
This is not fake holy hsit im actually so embassered. I cried so hard saturday and sunday bro.

This was the girl who sucked my dick, let me put my dick in her, let me cum on her face. Then she cucked me by crushing her dick with her highheels and calling the cops on me and callign me a rapist.

Screenshot 2024 02 05 at 71846 PM

She made me cum in like 50 seconds, adn then she laughed at me.

how do i recover from embaserment and become more masc and tall. Is hgh and lifting good to become more masc and shoudl itake vitamin d3 and k2 for bone mogging

Were friends on snap and she sends me vids of guys fucking her who are good looking. during the praty she got fucked by other dudes wh oacutally made her moan and cum. It was so embarresing being cucked from so many guys.

So how can i get tall like 6,3

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Veganist, lemonnz, corlozano and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 41284 and 21 others
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Autistic curry with 3.7 inch dick is brutal, I call larp though

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RTLBbc, aleksander, try2beme and 12 others
hgh or something. what can i do to be tall

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE

it wasnt. i was so scared from the tall guys i was such a pussy i said nothing and let them do it to me. there cwas some short dudes but they still slayed

• WTF
bump

• WTF
my dick is ony 3.7 inches hard. im 5.7, ugly curry and im friends with a slightly popualr kid and he invited me to a sex party last saturday. There were tall guys and hcads who ahd 7 inch and over dicks. The girls sucked by dick but they called me mean names like ugly indaind and i when i cummed in the girls face she was disugsted and said, "ew get ur curry cum away from me". all the hot girls took pictures of my cock and leaked it, the guys were pushing my short ass around and squeezing my dick to hurt me. None of the girls let me fuck her cuz ihave a mirco dick. One girl did to humilate me and she was laughing saying she coudnt feel anything. she got a razor and pretended to cut my cock off and hse was pretty close. Then she said if i wanted to fuck her that i had to do cucholdery. I did it she stepped on my cock with her high heels it hurt so badly. then after she let me fuck her and everyoen was recording because i was a ugly curry fucking a hot bitch. They then said i raped her and now everyone is the schol thinks im a rapist. I touched another girls ass and she called the police. All the girls were taller than me.
This is not fake holy hsit im actually so embassered. I cried so hard saturday and sunday bro.

This was the girl who sucke my dick, let me put my dick in her, let me cum on her face. Then she cucked me by crushing her dick with her highheels and calling the cops on me and callign me a rapist

View attachment 2725637
how do i recover from embaserment and become more masc and tall. Is hgh and lifting good to become more masc and shoudl itake vitamin d3 and k2 for bone mogging
bump

• WTF
does mk667 work well

• WTF
bump

• WTF
over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE and ongongfr
Tales from the filthiest slums of Karnataka

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, aleksander, try2beme and 7 others
bump

• WTF
its happened. can u send me good threads on how to get taller. like botb threads
No way send her instagram page first or another picture to prove

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE and ongongfr
bump

• WTF
my dick is ony 3.7 inches hard. im 5.7, ugly curry and im friends with a slightly popualr kid and he invited me to a sex party last saturday. There were tall guys and hcads who ahd 7 inch and over dicks. The girls sucked by dick but they called me mean names like ugly indaind and i when i cummed in the girls face she was disugsted and said, "ew get ur curry cum away from me". all the hot girls took pictures of my cock and leaked it, the guys were pushing my short ass around and squeezing my dick to hurt me. None of the girls let me fuck her cuz ihave a mirco dick. One girl let me fuck her to humilate me and she was laughing saying she coudnt feel anything. she got a razor and pretended to cut my cock off and hse was pretty close. Then she said if i wanted to fuck her that i had to do cucholdery. I did it she stepped on my cock with her high heels it hurt so badly. then after she let me fuck her and everyoen was recording because i was a ugly curry fucking a hot bitch. They then said i raped her and now everyone is the schol thinks im a rapist. I touched another girls ass and she called the police. All the girls were taller than me.

This was the girl who sucked my dick, let me put my dick in her, let me cum on her face. Then she cucked me by crushing her dick with her highheels and calling the cops on me and callign me a rapist.

View attachment 2725637

Were friends on snap and she sends me vids of guys fucking her who are good looking. during the praty she got fucked by other dudes wh oacutally made her moan and cum. It was so embarresing being cucked from so many guys.

Lol I had a worse experience, I’m 17, LTN+, white and 6’0 but still got rejected by a 5’0 SEA LTB- that I mogged to oblivion no joke :feelswah:

Attachments

• IMG_4968.png
    IMG_4968.png
    253 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Latinolooksmaxxer
High mid tier Becky at best

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and BrendioEEE
Height isn't your problem

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and ongongfr
No way send her instagram page first or another picture to prove
Screenshot 2024 02 05 at 74839 PM
Screenshot 2024 02 05 at 74846 PM
one of the vids she sent me was her sucking that dudes cock.his dick is like 7.8 icnhes. I liekd cumming all over her face tho but she didnt like it when i did that.
Lol I had a worse experience, I’m 17, LTN+, white and 6’0 but still got rejected by a 5’0 SEA LTB- that I mogged to oblivion no joke :feelswah:
damn

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE, TechnoBoss and 2 others

View attachment 2725637

psl stacy, body is ok

• WTF
  • +1
Sex haver !

• WTF
  • +1
psl stacy, body is ok
she actually has a fat ass and good body. She goes to my gym. Im so happy i fucked her nad got my dicked sucked. I honestly odnt care that i had to be a cuck and be humialted and get leaked to do so.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE, forevermirin and 1 other person
Sex haver !
techinally it dosent count because she only lett me fuck her if i begged her, got humilated, and if everyone was recording and she took pcis of my tiny cock and leaked it. Then she fucking called the video evidence of rape

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and the BULL
Tales from gong fr

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, aleksander, BrendioEEE and 2 others
View attachment 2725669View attachment 2725670one of the vids she sent me was her sucking that dudes cock.his dick is like 7.8 icnhes. I liekd cumming all over her face tho but she didnt like it when i did that.

damn
Alright it did happen that’s crazy… man you are finished why even participate in a frat party like the degenerate lust full currycel you are. What do you expect is going to happen when you do? Exactly what just did you moron.

Also on a side note; WHITE BRAH SOCIETY IS DONE FOR

Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE, BrahminBoss and 2 others

he claimed it was like 7 inches or similar some months ago

this is why everyone hates Indians in this place

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, kebab, ongongfr and 1 other person
she actually has a fat ass and good body. She goes to my gym. Im so happy i fucked her nad got my dicked sucked. I honestly odnt care that i had to be a cuck and be humialted and get leaked to do so.
small ass in brazil

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, EverythingMattersCel, pig_face and 1 other person
techinally it dosent count because she only lett me fuck her if i begged her, got humilated, and if everyone was recording and she took pcis of my tiny cock and leaked it. Then she fucking called the video evidence of rape
Don’t you understand the concept of doesn’t matter had sex ?

• WTF
  • +1
Alright it did happen that’s crazy… man you are finished why even participate in a frat party like the degenerate lust full currycel you are. What do you expect is going to happen when you do? Exactly what just did you moron.

Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
i wanted sed with hot girls cuz ill never get it fucking look at me

• WTF
he claimed it was like 7 inches or similar some months ago

this is why everyone hates Indians in this place
yeah its only 3.7. 2.5 year ago it was 1 inch hard

• WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, EverythingMattersCel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
IMG 0033

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, zura, BrendioEEE and 4 others
yeah its only 3.7. 2.5 year ago it was 1 inch hard
Literelly how is this possible I’m 6 inches NBP and think it’s tiny personally

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, BrendioEEE and ongongfr
u mogged shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, soover4me and ongongfr
Tales from the filthiest slums of Karnataka
View attachment 2725656

Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Real Madrid Lol GIF
Screenshot 2024 02 05 at 81651 PM

i fucked this girl who said she coudnt feel anything and the only reason she let me fuck her is to humilate my dick size. she got fucked by the dude in the left after, hes ugly but had one of the biggest cocks there tbh, beside the black dudes. there ws a 5,4 black guy with like aa foot long dick im not joking

i touched this girls ass cuz i was horny and she got disgusted and called 911 so i left and drove home
Screenshot 2024 02 05 at 81709 PM

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and soover4me
u mogged shit
Idk if u saying I mogged her and she is shit or your trying to say I didn’t mog shit

But yeah she even gets mogged by 4/10 currys tbh

• WTF
i touched this girls ass cuz i was horny and she got disgusted and called 911 so i left and drove home
Mogger+low inhib as fuck+chad move dude holy shit I could never

• WTF
  • +1
Mogger+low inhib as fuck+chad move dude holy shit I could never
earlier she was joking about my smalll pp and took pics of it. she grabbed my dick and squeezed so hard and it was in pain all the girls were squeezing my dick when jerking me off to make it hurt. it go so bad that like 9 girls werre jerking me off, super hard, to make me feel pain and they werre recordig me struglle in pain

• WTF
  • Hmm...
earlier she was joking about my smalll pp and took pics of it.
Mogs me I’m a KHV incel I wish that some low inhib curry could help me ascend because I just rot in my room and never go to partys

• WTF
  • +1
Mogs me I’m a KHV incel I wish that some low inhib curry could help me ascend because I just rot in my room and never go to partys
atleast shegave me a lapdance. it was a cuckhold one, she was calling me a tiny pp short kid. the girls were all taller than me btw

• +1
  • WTF
bump

• WTF