Reactions: BrendioEEE
sounds very real, what in the sex fantasy

• WTF
3.7 hard? sending prayers brother

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and ongongfr
my dick is ony 3.7 inches hard. im 5.7, ugly curry and im friends with a slightly popualr kid and he invited me to a sex party last saturday. There were tall guys and hcads who ahd 7 inch and over dicks. The girls sucked by dick but they called me mean names like ugly indaind and i when i cummed in the girls face she was disugsted and said, "ew get ur curry cum away from me". all the hot girls took pictures of my cock and leaked it, the guys were pushing my short ass around and squeezing my dick to hurt me. None of the girls let me fuck her cuz ihave a mirco dick. One girl let me fuck her to humilate me and she was laughing saying she coudnt feel anything. she got a razor and pretended to cut my cock off and hse was pretty close. Then she said if i wanted to fuck her that i had to do cucholdery. I did it she stepped on my cock with her high heels it hurt so badly. then after she let me fuck her and everyoen was recording because i was a ugly curry fucking a hot bitch. They then said i raped her and now everyone is the schol thinks im a rapist. I touched another girls ass and she called the police. All the girls were taller than me.
This is not fake holy hsit im actually so embassered. I cried so hard saturday and sunday bro.

This was the girl who sucked my dick, let me put my dick in her, let me cum on her face. Then she cucked me by crushing her dick with her highheels and calling the cops on me and callign me a rapist.

View attachment 2725637
She made me cum in like 50 seconds, adn then she laughed at me.

how do i recover from embaserment and become more masc and tall. Is hgh and lifting good to become more masc and shoudl itake vitamin d3 and k2 for bone mogging

Were friends on snap and she sends me vids of guys fucking her who are good looking. during the praty she got fucked by other dudes wh oacutally made her moan and cum. It was so embarresing being cucked from so many guys.

So how can i get tall like 6,3
you larped being a bcc and 5'11 at this time lmfao?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE and ongongfr
my dick is ony 3.7 inches hard. im 5.7, ugly curry and im friends with a slightly popualr kid and he invited me to a sex party last saturday. There were tall guys and hcads who ahd 7 inch and over dicks. The girls sucked by dick but they called me mean names like ugly indaind and i when i cummed in the girls face she was disugsted and said, "ew get ur curry cum away from me". all the hot girls took pictures of my cock and leaked it, the guys were pushing my short ass around and squeezing my dick to hurt me. None of the girls let me fuck her cuz ihave a mirco dick. One girl let me fuck her to humilate me and she was laughing saying she coudnt feel anything. she got a razor and pretended to cut my cock off and hse was pretty close. Then she said if i wanted to fuck her that i had to do cucholdery. I did it she stepped on my cock with her high heels it hurt so badly. then after she let me fuck her and everyoen was recording because i was a ugly curry fucking a hot bitch. They then said i raped her and now everyone is the schol thinks im a rapist. I touched another girls ass and she called the police. All the girls were taller than me.
This is not fake holy hsit im actually so embassered. I cried so hard saturday and sunday bro.

This was the girl who sucked my dick, let me put my dick in her, let me cum on her face. Then she cucked me by crushing her dick with her highheels and calling the cops on me and callign me a rapist.

View attachment 2725637

how do i recover from embaserment and become more masc and tall. Is hgh and lifting good to become more masc and shoudl itake vitamin d3 and k2 for bone mogging

Were friends on snap and she sends me vids of guys fucking her who are good looking. during the praty she got fucked by other dudes wh oacutally made her moan and cum. It was so embarresing being cucked from so many guys.

Damn my pure 8 inches half curry cock will fuck this girl out

• WTF
  • +1
Damn my pure 8 inches half curry cock will fuck this girl out
wish i had a mogger cock like u. mine is tiny. my feamle doctor even laighed at it saying it was small and asked me if i hit puberty yet

• WTF
Nigga has a mistress ball busting fetish at 13

At least spare other ppl and stop posting their pics n projecting ur fantasies on them

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 58230, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Nigga has a mistress ball busting fetish at 13

At least spare other ppl and stop posting their pics n projecting ur fantasies on them
it happened

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Are you indian?!

• WTF
wish i had a mogger cock like u. mine is tiny. my feamle doctor even laighed at it saying it was small and asked me if i hit puberty
wish i had a mogger cock like u. mine is tiny. my feamle doctor even laighed at it saying it was small and asked me if i hit puberty yet
is 8 inches enough for these bitches tho?

• WTF
What actually went down

⬇️

⬇️

Attachments

• 3735636-91241285d8e2456803dad150cc8f1d6b (1).mov
    999.4 KB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Daqirius, aleksander and 10 others
im friends with a slightly popualr kid and he invited me to a sex party last saturday.
What is a sex party ? Is this just an American event you organise? Who tf organised this? @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @Allornothing

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, BrendioEEE, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Lmao bro stop screenshotting your oneitis's ig, your gonna get doxxed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chukopops, aleksander, BrendioEEE and 2 others
this has to be larp bro.

And if not, u fucked her so she should feel ashamed of having a subhuman like you fucking her.

She’s a lower human that u anyway.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, BrendioEEE, ongongfr and 1 other person
sexhaver ramblings

• WTF
I honestly odnt care that i had to be a cuck and be humialted and get leaked to do so.
good, you came on her face so as long as u dont somehow get done for rape ur good, chad

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, ongongfr and distance decay
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• WTF
What is a sex party ? Is this just an American event you organise? Who tf organised this? @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @Allornothing
It’s tales

• WTF
is highschool
sexhaver ramblings
this has to be larp bro.

And if not, u fucked her so she should feel ashamed of having a subhuman like you fucking her.

She’s a lower human that u anyway.

. it was the ssweetheart afterparty at this rich girls house adn some drun kkids fuckerd in front of everybody so people joiend and people who thought it was wierd left
It’s tales

• WTF
You got cucked

• WTF
  • +1
What have I just read...this shit has come from some sort of cuck fantasy sub Reddit

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, BrendioEEE, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person

View attachment 2725637

Never began

• WTF
I wish I had this niggas fantasy

• WTF

View attachment 2725637

Least obvious larp JFL. Is your dick being stepped on a fetish or something dog

• WTF

View attachment 2725637

w satire

• WTF

View attachment 2725637

Still quite hard for me to believe there's something like sex party

View attachment 2725637

JFL im a curry but cant relate to your dravidian problems like short dick and height
Literelly how is this possible I’m 6 inches NBP and think it’s tiny personally
Tbh I feel like my dick is big because I jelqed from an early age because of being chronically online or it’s just genetics. Prolly combination of both but my EQ is dogshit because im a coomer.

This is fucking joke right

this should be your college essay

dont angry react me

View attachment 2725637

Ur life is like @FailedNormieManlet if he was American.

R u lightskin or darkskin? And whats your caste?

Ur life is like @FailedNormieManlet if he was American.

R u lightskin or darkskin? And whats your caste?
miltary castle darkskin ofc

View attachment 2725637

its time to go er