I got Double LL from 5’2 to 5’8, Lifes better but my SMV is still 0

L

LianTeribble

Iron
EDIT: By pictures I mean proof of surgery, scars, lengthening device, proof of OP date etc. I am not sharing personal pictures

Disclaimer: LL is very legit and in my experience did the work of god. The bone does heal and the height gain is as advertised. Just because I got barley an smv boost from it because of my shit starting base doesn’t mean it won’t be a massive SMV for others.

So earlier this year I got the maximum results from quad LL after convincing my moneymaxxed parents to pitch in and moving out of their house (their conditions (13cm in total) to go from 159 to 172 so basically 5’2 to 5’8 and at first the height increase was amazing especially after i could actually walk normally and stand up straight/tight muscles had gone away but honestly it’s turned me into a giga skull/framecel and it’s been fucking my mind and BDD so much more.

Literally every single girl I walk past in on campus has larger skulls/frames/hands etc. despite being shorter than me.

I was at a charity yesterday for a club my sister leads, (mind you these girls I’m about to talk about are literal 14 year olds), and she introduced my and asked me to take a pic with two of her friends to put on her story. They were both shorter than me (around 5’5 and 5’7). So of course I started analyzing their frame and proportions and skull size (since I always have after getting LL) and of course they’re bigger than mine. The most brutal thing is my sister took the picture with all 3 of us sitting behind the table that had the name of the charity on it, so when she showed me the picture I FUCKING LOOKED LIKE THE ADOPTED 6 YEAR OLD SON OF A LESBIAN COUPLE. Even worse, I was in the middle so their mog was even worse, they literally took up 75% of the frame with their pure width and in addition they were both taller sitting down and had much larger skulls and faces just everything it was embarrassing.

I’m honestly fucking done, I don’t know what to do, it’s like I was just cursed to be small and an incel forever. Are there any surgeries I can do to maybe try and escape my small frame. I don’t think any doctors are willing to give me a experimental growth plate opening jfl.

DM for pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds, lightskinbengali, poopoohead and 45 others
Pics in public thread or larp

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, NateJacobs, falcon1 and 10 others
5’8 is ok with 2 inch lifts in shoes with big soles will be fine you need to work on your face now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, EggKing, tombradylover and 9 others
cus u oriental

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and pentamogged9000
Can you pm pics

I won't share with anyone

Frame should be alright to fix, unless ur a real framcel gymcelling will make u average

The hardest part is hands, feet and arms

Your skull will grow with age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and User28823
I look like a LL patient without even having had it 😔

This is basically my expectation of LL surgery in general.

Please DM pics.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Disclaimer: LL is very legit and in my experience did the work of god. The bone does heal and the height gain is as advertised. Just because I got barley an smv boost from it because of my shit starting base doesn’t mean it won’t be a massive SMV for others.

So earlier this year I got the maximum results from quad LL after convincing my moneymaxxed parents to pitch in and moving out of their house (their conditions (13cm in total) to go from 159 to 172 so basically 5’2 to 5’8 and at first the height increase was amazing especially after i could actually walk normally and stand up straight/tight muscles had gone away but honestly it’s turned me into a giga skull/framecel and it’s been fucking my mind and BDD so much more.

Literally every single girl I walk past in on campus has larger skulls/frames/hands etc. despite being shorter than me.

I was at a charity yesterday for a club my sister leads, (mind you these girls I’m about to talk about are literal 14 year olds), and she introduced my and asked me to take a pic with two of her friends to put on her story. They were both shorter than me (around 5’5 and 5’7). So of course I started analyzing their frame and proportions and skull size (since I always have after getting LL) and of course they’re bigger than mine. The most brutal thing is my sister took the picture with all 3 of us sitting behind the table that had the name of the charity on it, so when she showed me the picture I FUCKING LOOKED LIKE THE ADOPTED 6 YEAR OLD SON OF A LESBIAN COUPLE. Even worse, I was in the middle so their mog was even worse, they literally took up 75% of the frame with their pure width and in addition they were both taller sitting down and had much larger skulls and faces just everything it was embarrassing.

I’m honestly fucking done, I don’t know what to do, it’s like I was just cursed to be small and an incel forever. Are there any surgeries I can do to maybe try and escape my small frame. I don’t think any doctors are willing to give me a experimental growth plate opening jfl.

DM for pics
send

what is ur wingspan? how long did ur arms look like before and how do they look like now on u? do u look like t-rex now?

what is ur wingspan? how long did ur arms look like before and how do they look like now on u? do u look like t-rex now?
Wingspan was 5’4 before surgery, looked long for my body but nothing crazy, definetly started pushing it around 9-10cm and now yes I look 100% like a trex but it’s not too bad plus there’s ways of hiding it with clothing.

Your best bet is to work on ur face, body, money, status and hope that soon enough there will be technology to reopen all growth plates in our bodies, highly unlikely but it could be something to live for if u r down to be an experimental candidate. It's a far fetched dream but u really dont have any other options. Also 5'8 is an acceptable height especially with shoes, lifts, and hair

• +1
Reactions: zura and blite
Also with ur frame u probably won't be seen as masculine enough, so ur best bet would be to prettyboymax and ur lucky cuz most pretty boys are actually around ur height and they usually have small frames. Pretty boys have the highest appeal when it comes to young women <25 years old

Last edited:
Also with ur frame u probably won't be seen as masculine enough, so ur best bet would be to prettyboymax and ur lucky cuz most pretty boys are actually around ur height and they usually have small frames. Pretty boys have the highest appeal when it comes to young women <25 years old
I heard clavicles and chest bones fuse after height at age 30, is blasting HGH cope you try and get some added inches of bone before 30?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I heard clavicles and chest bones fuse after height at age 30, is blasting HGH cope you try and get some added inches of bone before 30?
I literally have the same question and I honestly don't know the answer. First step is to get them checked if they're open or not. Then should u blast HGH or is it cope? I really have no idea

• +1
Reactions: LianTeribble
I literally have the same question and I honestly don't know the answer. First step is to get them checked if they're open or not. Then should u blast HGH or is it cope? I really have no idea
Caging at image of walking into imaging center asking for x rays of clavicles just because

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, Lautrec and ccwarrior
EDIT: By pictures I mean proof of surgery, scars, lengthening device, proof of OP date etc. I am not sharing personal pictures

DM for pics
5’2 to 5’8 is a crazy transformation you already took a huge step in the right direction

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Lautrec, Deleted member 32529 and 6 others
R u any at all gymcelled?

R u any at all gymcelled?
I have lean build but very shit amounts of mass, I think I need to start roiding and high caloric intake to bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
5’8 is ok with 2 inch lifts in shoes with big soles will be fine you need to work on your face now
Bro he can prolly barely walk he will definately fall with lifts and snap his legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, blatonslatt, AngryShortMale and 5 others
dm pics if you want a bigger frame
100% legit

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Alexanderr and zerocool
Show me ur pics I’m a trusted user and never leak otherwise you are larping

You won’t regret it

Show me ur pics I’m a trusted user and never leak otherwise you are larping

You won’t regret it
I’m creating a discord group that I’ll send all the pictures to because I have like 100 DMs

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and zerocool
too uncanny, I feel like it's gotta be better to be short than disproportionate at a point

DM for pics
Can't exogenous hormones make your bones grow in width? Isn't that a common side effect? Try those. With that said, how'd you go through such an intrusive procedure without considering your proportions? Seems like something you'd account for early on.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i dont get how LL mafe your frame worse? or skull?
what exactly happenned?

Wow, pm me pics Im considering LL (5,5)

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 32529
What about your arms? Do they look short now in proportion?

If true, why don’t they also apply the same procedure to the arms when they do LL?

What about your arms? Do they look short now in proportion?

If true, why don’t they also apply the same procedure to the arms when they do LL?
Yea I've seen someone get LL on their arms after doimg their legs to stay in proportion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 18879
you should start lifting with a focus on shoulders and maybe also clavicle lengthening

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
can you pm me pics or the discord group?

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
you should start lifting with a focus on shoulders and maybe also clavicle lengthening
how much bidelt can lifting add on someone completely untrained

this forum is so dogshit and I’ve been trying to post pics on this thread for 6 hours now is it cause I’m a new member and don’t have the privileges?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Maybe can someone guide me on the dating situation?
Ideally I want a LTR but most in my circle are 5’6/7 so I do not know if they would be turned off or not by me having a smaller frame than them.
Im a virgin too so that makes it worse

how much bidelt can lifting add on someone completely untrained
most peope get atleast 2 inches if they lift seriously

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 18879
Lifts, gymcel, and face surgeries are the next step. Mirin

• +1
No 30 is cope its not even statistically significant how much clavicles grow in early 20s but u could get them xrayed and if theyre open hop on an AI + HGH

• +1
No 30 is cope its not even statistically significant how much clavicles grow in early 20s but u could get them xrayed and if theyre open hop on an AI + HGH
if they’re closed?

also I don’t know if I should even try to pursue a girl right now before I get on roids but I am very nt and there a couple shorter girls interesting me which have shown slight interest in me

I’m ethnic 5’8 with small frame and ltn face. Absolutely invisible to women I only get ugly single moms and fatties literally over

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and temporomandibular32