I got estimated at 6 foot today by a girl

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am 5'9 Jfl. Maybe 5'10 when waking up.

That showed me that most guys just larp about their height to girls, even when they stand right in front of them and girls are even more retarded by looking at what they get told instead of just seeing who stands in front of them.

I just went with her and said, yeah Im around 6 foot, maybe that will lead to a slay later on. If I said my true height it would be over, even though she could see with her own eyed how tall I am

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cell0xide, Deleted member 32094, Sprinkles and 1 other person
lol im 5'8 on a good day but i remember one girl said i looked 5'10, total confidence boost

Probably your proportions. Unless she's just retarded

do you have a big skull?

height inflation

That showed me that most guys just larp about their height to girls, even when they stand right in front of them and girls are even more retarded by looking at what they get told instead of just seeing who stands in front of them.

I just went with her and said, yeah Im around 6 foot, maybe that will lead to a slay later on. If I said my true height it would be over, even though she could see with her own eyed how tall I am
Holy fuck I'm 5'9 when I wake up

Giga lifefuel for manlets!

How tall was she? This unironically matters

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
Holy fuck I'm 5'9 when I wake up

Giga lifefuel for manlets!

How tall was she? This unironically matters
She was like 5'5
Maybe 5'4

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
you can claim 2.5 inches more than you actually are

I’m 5’9 and my aunt said I looked 4’0

Suifuel or lifefuel?

Height inflation is so bad that’s why i jfl when niggas here post girls tiktok saying 6’3 only when that really means 6’1😹