I got everything ready for my IGF 1 LR3 HGH DSIP injections

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I was waiting for acetic acid to arrive @FreakkForLife

200iu of HGH, 3mg of IGF-1 LR3, 1mg of IGF-1 LR3 (Receptor Grade), 5mg DSIP, Bacteriostatic Water. And of course I'll be taking aromasin in conjunctions with this stack. My question is should I inject 50mcg or 100mcg of IGF, and would it be safe to inject IGF-1 LR3 with HGH?

Fuck that bitch who tried to thwart me from my goal (https://looksmax.org/threads/women-dont-wanna-see-manlets-ugly-men-ascending-they-hate-it.455353/). My goal is to reach 175.5cm. I already gained 1cm in the past from running hgh for 8 months. I'm currently hovering around 174.3cm-174.8cm. I'll order a stadiometer to track my progress. I'll be doing stretching and other shit to supplement my height growth, I'll also be taking vitamin k2 and vitamin d3, I doubt these will cause vertical growth though, these two are just for bone density. I'd be happy to go to 5'9, therefore when I get 3 inch LL I can be 6 foot :feelshah:

I also ordered this lock for my mini fridge
Snapchat 3385398322
so my parents don't meddle or thwart my goals. (Dad found sterile water months ago, and threw it away). Now my parents have no reason to be suspicious when I have everything including the needles guarded by a lock, I'll be doing this under my parents radar since they be tripping.

I have 200iu of HGH, I'll consider buying more. Surely I'll grow. I'll make a growth progress thread in a couple months updating my heightmaxxing journey.
@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@leloucheREBORN
@Birdcell
@Ascendant
@AscendingHero

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Van, Daniel Plainview and 26 others
damn my man is really going hard to get some inches. If I were you I'd hit the gym fucking hard while taking hgh

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Daniel Plainview, Growth Plate and 2 others
add megadosing mk4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
good luck im doing the same. i would say 50 mcg of igf lr3 is enough daily going 6 weeks on 4 weeks off.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
inject the igf intracavernosal tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
damn my man is really going hard to get some inches. If I were you I'd hit the gym fucking hard while taking hgh
Hell yeah!:feelsgood:
add megadosing mk4
Vitamin k2? I already have that, like I said, I think mk4 is cope for height, I've taken 5 pills of these daily a year ago, and it didn't help with height.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and hairyballscel
Hell yeah!:feelsgood:

Vitamin k2? I already have that, like I said, I think mk4 is cope for height, I've taken 5 pills of these daily a year ago, and it didn't help with height.

whoa thats 45 mg sheesh and it was still cope?

@AscendingHero @Henry_Gandy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Everythign compunds, u need to be eating a good diet and plenty of animal fat and be healthy for the vitamin to even absorb

45mg isnt enough, i'll be running 200-300mg +flurbiprofen

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
how old r u? just curious

Everythign compunds, u need to be eating a good diet and plenty of animal fat and be healthy for the vitamin to even absorb

he took 5 pills a day which is over 200mg, whats the benefit of flurbiprofen in the stack?

• +1
Also, how much do all of those cost per month?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
he took 5 pills a day which is over 200mg, whats the benefit of flurbiprofen in the stack?
Bone remodeling and bone growth is insane, it's k2 on roids

he took 5 pills a day which is over 200mg,
cba to dissect

its different for everyone, probably low quality k2 or taking it incorrectly

Do you inject yourself or you have somebody to help ya?

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest

cba to dissect

An OTC vitamin really effects bone growth that much?

• +1
An OTC vitamin really effects bone growth that much?
It's used to post menstrapual women and if u read weston prices work u would be pille don k2 hard

lots of research on how it significantly affect jaw growth

Also used to reverse osteoperosis and arthiritis treatment

It's used to post menstrapual women and if u read weston prices work u would be pille don k2 hard

Definitely sounds interesting but still skeptical. Link me to some good reading material? Sorry for asking for spoon feeding lol.

How well would you say K2 alone compares to say IGF alone or something like deca alone.

• +1

Yes.

I eat eveythin my mom cooks me, salmon, rice, eggs, beans, chicken, steak, potatoes, broth, etc.
how old r u? just curious
61Qgpp6WJL AC SS450

Also, how much do all of those cost per month?
I don't know, I buy in bulk

cba to dissect

Send me link. Please
Definitely sounds interesting but still skeptical. Link me to some good reading material? Sorry for asking for spoon feeding lol.

How well would you say K2 alone compares to say IGF alone or something like deca alone.
I'm skeptical too.
Do you inject yourself or you have somebody to help ya?
Well if I don't want my parents to know, then obviously I inject myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and AscendingHero
i wish i had actually done this myself but sadly my plates have already fused:feelswhy:

you should try t3 thyroid hormones can alter growth also anavar or proviron

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Growth Plate, MEGA CHAD and 1 other person
No thanks, I choose life
Low dose anavar can maybe help in growth.

But what u are doing Right now is enough.
I wanted to ask what were ur sources, for igf1 lr3 normal grade and receptor grade both??

And hgh?

Let's do this shit bro!:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::ogre:

I am gonna get my lr3 soon,my parents are corny and nosy,they don't want me to ascend:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:,i have to convince them to get me aromasin:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and UglyGod360
Mirin hard bro ! Go for the 50mcg . If you want localized growth (like chin or neck for example) then use IGF-1 des , by injecting it couple times a day , since it's much more potent than the regular IGF-1 LR3 but has much shorter life time (approx 30 mins)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, UglyGod360 and FreakkForLife
Miring.

Go to the gym and report back on your pump :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, UglyGod360 and FreakkForLife
300000mcg? the fuck? thats way too much

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, SteveRogers and TeenAscender
Miring.

Go to the gym and report back on your pump :feelsokman:

200iu of HGH, 3mg of IGF-1 LR3, 1mg of IGF-1 LR3 (Receptor Grade), 5mg DSIP, Bacteriostatic Water. And of course I'll be taking aromasin in conjunctions with this stack. My question is should I inject 50mcg or 100mcg of IGF, and would it be safe to inject IGF-1 LR3 with HGH?

Fuck that bitch who tried to thwart me from my goal (https://looksmax.org/threads/women-dont-wanna-see-manlets-ugly-men-ascending-they-hate-it.455353/). My goal is to reach 175.5cm. I already gained 1cm in the past from running hgh for 8 months. I'm currently hovering around 174.3cm-174.8cm. I'll order a stadiometer to track my progress. I'll be doing stretching and other shit to supplement my height growth, I'll also be taking vitamin k2 and vitamin d3, I doubt these will cause vertical growth though, these two are just for bone density. I'd be happy to go to 5'9, therefore when I get 3 inch LL I can be 6 foot :feelshah:

I also ordered this lock for my mini fridge View attachment 1598803so my parents don't meddle or thwart my goals. (Dad found sterile water months ago, and threw it away). Now my parents have no reason to be suspicious when I have everything including the needles guarded by a lock, I'll be doing this under my parents radar since they be tripping.

I have 200iu of HGH, I'll consider buying more. Surely I'll grow. I'll make a growth progress thread in a couple months updating my heightmaxxing journey.
@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@leloucheREBORN
@Birdcell
@Ascendant
@AscendingHero

Was it legit?

k2 makes ur jaw grow?

I haven't grown a cm if that's what's you're asking
Yeah, but if its real igf-1 the pumps you get at the gym should be insane.

Go gymcel and report back if its legit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and UglyGod360
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and UglyGod360
I cant wait for the update thread

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

Which brand do you use to get 200mg daily?

Did you grow bro v

This is really inspiring, can you tell what you did to earn the money for this stack?

I also ordered this lock for my mini fridge View attachment 1598803so my parents don't meddle or thwart my goals. (Dad found sterile water months ago, and threw it away). Now my parents have no reason to be suspicious when I have everything including the needles guarded by a lock, I'll be doing this under my parents radar since they be tripping.

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@leloucheREBORN
@Birdcell
@Ascendant
@AscendingHero

@Osie

Damn. How much did you grow, how did igf-1 lr3 work for you

@TeenAscender
@Henry_Gandy
@leloucheREBORN
@Birdcell
@Ascendant
@AscendingHero

Good Fucking look boyo

For anyone who sees this thread, he didn't grow more than I believe a couple of millimeters and stopped after a few months (maybe longer, I don't really remember.)

However, all of his growth plates were closed (even his spinal growth plates as he posted a thread where a doctor who analyzed his growth plates said they were closed).

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22