I got giga fucked during development JFL

antsosa

antsosa

Silver
My jaw is narrow as fuark bruh. Like pencil thin. It’s so bad my face is shaped like a bicycle seat. On top of that, one side is even thinner than the other, so it’s an asymmetrical bicycle seat. Also have an arched nose, long mid face and bug eyes.

Meanwhile my dad has a mogger jaw, with a pronounced square butt chin, straight nose, short mid face and hooded eyes. He mogs me in everything except eyebrows. Even My mom has a wider jaw than me too JFL. And a nice forward grown face with a small upturned nose.

Either facial structure doesn’t correlate with your parents’ structure. Or I got giga fucked during development

Me
03222ED3 B66E 4B56 9843 E9688B78630E

My dad (who’s also in his early 50s in this photo JFL)
6877E2C1 7E3F 451E AE7D 5406A5F74C2B

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21403 and 11 others
Tragic you could grow your hair out to make the sides look wider

Tragic you could grow your hair out to make the sides look wider
I’m doin that rn. Only thing I got going for me attraction wise is height (6’3) + frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and try2beme
Why are you white and your dad indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Kater Maxxing, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
Lefort + jaw implants + infra implants

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Needs every surgery in the book. Ur dad still looked like shit btw its just that u look even worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, nika, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
sorry but i laughed at the bicycle seat

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
Masseter hypertrophy and stubble/some facial hair will take away attention to the narrowness. Honestly you have the lanky narrow/long face archetype. Seen that on a lot of tall guys.

You need bigger implants than me. Brutal.

Were you a mouthbreather by the way? How is your forward growth?

You need bigger implants than me. Brutal.

Were you a mouthbreather by the way? How is your forward growth?
I don’t recall ever being a habitual mouth breather. My jaw is not recessed it’s just unbelievably narrow from the front. In terms of forward growth, not great. Just a tad bit forward grown if you were to draw a line from the eye to the bottom of the nose.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Lefort + jaw implants + infra implants
Im thinkin gonial implants and a genio. wraparound 95% of the time looks uncanny. My jaw from the side is above average. Long ramus + mid mandible. Its just the front that is hyper fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Sprich deutsch du Hurensohn

Not even I have it that bad, holy shit.

wird hier eig iwas moderiert?

My jaw is narrow as fuark bruh. Like pencil thin. It’s so bad my face is shaped like a bicycle seat. On top of that, one side is even thinner than the other, so it’s an asymmetrical bicycle seat. Also have an arched nose, long mid face and bug eyes.

Meanwhile my dad has a mogger jaw, with a pronounced square butt chin, straight nose, short mid face and hooded eyes. He mogs me in everything except eyebrows. Even My mom has a wider jaw than me too JFL. And a nice forward grown face with a small upturned nose.

Either facial structure doesn’t correlate with your parents’ structure. Or I got giga fucked during development

Me
View attachment 2212655

My dad (who’s also in his early 50s in this photo JFL)
View attachment 2212659
Well at least a thin jaw is better fixable with surgery then a jaw that's too wide or roundet

Well at least a thin jaw is better fixable with surgery then a jaw that's too wide or roundet
I need jaw angles, asked my mom and even she seemed sympathetic lol. you know its over when even your mom agrees

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
I need jaw angles, asked my mom and even she seemed sympathetic lol. you know its over when even your mom agrees
Nah, my mother took me to get braces just for cosmetic purposes and now is supportive of surgery. A smarr mother that wants her child to succeed will support this, cause she knows how society can fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: antsosa