I got in a fight at school

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
JFL, some fat fuck was pushing some kid, so I said damn I wouldn’t let that happen to me tho

Nigga called me a pussy so I said what’s up and I pushed him

His pussy ass tried tackling me to the floor but he ain’t get a hit on me. I got a video but I look so subhuman in it bruh my clothes look mad tight

I scratched tf out that nigga face cause he had me on the floor, mind you he didn’t hit me once.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, goat2x, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Then i woke up in wet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 19062, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
I scratched tf out that nigga face
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
He took you down?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stfurm, PYT and Deleted member 17217
@looksmaxxer234

Moral of the story I need looser clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Pm vid i won't dox you

• JFL
Send the vid 💀

• JFL
Legit me too I have bashed guys in my school with ease like the projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel they were. I literally have thrashed a whole class room filled with pathetic weakling scumbags and wrecked it in a few minutes. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Pm vid i won't dox you
No bruh I’m embarrassed cause of how subhuman I look in the video

My pants were literally rolling up from how tight they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
u win?

• JFL
Pm or fake story, sounded fake anyway ur not a high school vigilante

• JFL
Send the vid 💀
Literally first thing I wanted to see when I got sent photos was if I looked chad or not

I didn’t I was making a weird ass face bro

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Pm or fake story, sounded fake anyway ur not a high school vigilante
what fucking vigilante the whole reason the fight started was because I was trying to be funny

Literally first thing I wanted to see when I got sent photos was if I looked chad or not

I didn’t I was making a weird ass face bro
Everyone makes a weird face when scrapping cmon dude we won't roast you as long as you dicked that nigga down

• +1
what fucking vigilante the whole reason the fight started was because I was trying to be funny
Vid or fabricated

• +1
“Fight”

• +1
Everyone makes a weird face when scrapping cmon dude we won't roast you as long as you dicked that nigga down

Video of the fat nigga, he had me on the floor tbh but I was choking him

Not a good look regardless but ian get my ass beat that’s fs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, Deleted member 15569, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
  • JFL
I was left I scratched and he had his face bleeding
you lmk, feel like it doesn’t count
Scratching in a fight = loss

• JFL
JFL, some fat fuck was pushing some kid, so I said damn I wouldn’t let that happen to me tho

Nigga called me a pussy so I said what’s up and I pushed him

His pussy ass tried tackling me to the floor but he ain’t get a hit on me. I got a video but I look so subhuman in it bruh my clothes look mad tight

I scratched tf out that nigga face cause he had me on the floor, mind you he didn’t hit me once.
shut up, I'd kick your ass

• JFL
Nah nigga getting my ass beat is a loss to me
Loser mentality, scratching a during fight is feminine as shit he won that. You basically just surrendered your manhood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Loser mentality, scratching during fight is feminine as shit he won that.
Ion give a fuck muh muh there’s no rules nigga

View attachment 1631265
Video of the fat nigga, he had me on the floor tbh but I was choking him

Not a good look regardless but ian get my ass beat that’s fs
he looks quite big still id choke him out whatever way i want
if he couldnt do shit when he took you down than thats just a simple fatmaxed fake thug who thinks he can fight cus he buff

easy fight for me and @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: PYT and FailedNormieManlet
if he couldnt do shit when he took you down than thats just a simple fatmaxed fake thug who thinks he can fight cus he buff

He had a hoodie on too, easy gi/cross collar choke

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 13332

Should’ve sucker punched that nigga tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13332
he looks like school shooter, he might seek for revenge ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and PYT
should have wrapped your legs around him, then grabbed his head and started throwing elbows nigga

• Woah
He had a hoodie on too, easy gi/cross collar choke

A46805FA 9B68 4804 8DB2 BF3455EFC69F

You can see I tried choking that nigga, he tried moving his hands up but I grabbed it and restrained him

I don’t know what fucking mma choke I could’ve put this nigga in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13332
View attachment 1631276
You can see I tried choking that nigga, he tried moving his hands up but I grabbed it and restrained him

I don’t know what fucking mma choke I could’ve put this nigga in
that dude in black hoodie is in side control, you weren't choking him bro. You were actually making his side control a bit stronger. If you're in side control, go for an underhook and focus on getting back onto your feet. Fighting from shitty positions is rookie mistake, only fight from your back if you know BJJ or judo

• +1
that dude in black hoodie is in side control, you weren't choking him bro. You were actually making his side control a bit stronger. If you're in side control, go for an underhook and focus on getting back onto your feet. Fighting from shitty positions is rookie mistake, only fight from your back if you know BJJ or judo
I don’t know bro I’m not a MMA fighter , I’m only 176 lbs against this fat nigga trying to pick me up and shit

I did my best to stop him from touching me, if I got hit even once my reputation would’ve been giga over

• +1
I don’t know bro I’m not a MMA fighter , I’m only 176 lbs against this fat nigga trying to pick me up and shit

I did my best to stop him from touching me, if I got hit even once my reputation would’ve been giga over
yeah I'm 130lb, I get that feeling bro. Being underneath someone much heavier than you is a fucking pain in the ass and it's why I never personally fight from the bottom.

Good job on not letting him posture up though. Now pick up some wrestling or BJJ and fuck him JFL.

• JFL
yeah I'm 130lb, I get that feeling bro. Being underneath someone much heavier than you is a fucking pain in the ass and it's why I never personally fight from the bottom.

Good job on not letting him posture up though. Now pick up some wrestling or BJJ and fuck him JFL.
I’m already working on bulking up but ong I gotta take some type of class now

We both got suspended but I wonder if he’s still gonna try fighting me if we see eachother

• +1
We both got suspended but I wonder if he’s still gonna try fighting me if we see eachother
if he has a bruised ego, for sure.

what you get for wearing skinny jeans you fucking faggot

• JFL
what you get for wearing skinny jeans you fucking faggot
Calm down buddy they shrunk in the dryer yesterday

I don’t willingly want to walk around like a faggot

if he has a bruised ego, for sure.
Be ready next time, put all of your weight into a hook on his knees, not directly from the side but between the front and side angle. He's too fat to block and you can use ur size to your advantage.

• +1
Be ready next time, put all of your weight into a hook on his knees, not directly from the side but between the front and side angle. He's too fat to block and you can use ur size to your advantage.
are u a boxer?

Not really, I like to box but wouldn't even consider myself amateur tbh
fair bro, I do not know much about striking in all honesty. I am mainly a grappler

fair bro, I do not know much about striking in all honesty. I am mainly a grappler
Grappling is essential for street fighting or any real fight, I'm tryna get my cardio dialed in before I start practicing at a boxing gym. I'll do BBJ probably after boxing for a while. Being able to fuck up Chad is the only way I'll feel like a man at 5"5 :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1