I got in a fight at school

Grappling is essential for street fighting or any real fight, I'm tryna get my cardio dialed in before I start practicing at a boxing gym. I'll do BBJ probably after boxing for a while. Being able to fuck up Chad is the only way I'll feel like a man at 5"5 :feelswhy:
Pick up wrestling before bjj imo.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Jui Jitsu is like 75% wrestling broman
Nah it’s not. Jiu jitsu guys are shit at getting takedowns. I do judo too, so I always get the throw or takedown and end up in top position

Be ready next time, put all of your weight into a hook on his knees, not directly from the side but between the front and side angle. He's too fat to block and you can use ur size to your advantage.
Wym a hook on his knees ?

Next time I see that nigga and he comes anywhere near I’m fs sucker punching him

Wym a hook on his knees ?

Next time I see that nigga and he comes anywhere near I’m fs sucker punching him
Do you not know what a hook is bruh? Just lob him in the knee partially from the side and front, so it'll be like a diagonal ankle on his knee. Then when he goes down you got a clean hit on his noggin as well :feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Do you not know what a hook is bruh? Just lob him in the knee partially from the side and front, so it'll be like a diagonal ankle on his knee. Then when he goes down you got a clean hit on his noggin as well :feelsez:
Mb I thought you meant a hook as a punch, you want me to kick the fuck out the front and side of his knee?

@goat2x

Mb I thought you meant a hook as a punch, you want me to kick the fuck out the front and side of his knee?

@goat2x
Nah bruh not a kick I'm telling you to get low and just put all your weight into demolishing this kids knee

• JFL
Nah bruh not a kick I'm telling you to get low and just put all your weight into demolishing this kids knee
Oh nah bruh you’re wylin 😭

Maybe you can pull it off but I can’t I’m 6’2, literally the only advantage he has over me is his weight that’s why he spent the whole fight trying to take me to the floor/pick me up

I’m not experienced enough for all that

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Oh nah bruh you’re wylin 😭

Maybe you can pull it off but I can’t I’m 6’2, literally the only advantage he has over me is his weight that’s why he spent the whole fight trying to take me to the floor/pick me up

I’m not experienced enough for all that
Oh I assumed he was bigger than you cuz he looked like a giant deformed baby, yeah just lob him in the face don't bother with my scuffed strat

• Love it
Oh I assumed he was bigger than you cuz he looked like a giant deformed baby, yeah just lob him in the face don't bother with my scuffed strat
Ik you like boxing but anything if he tries to pick me up?

I know one wrestling move where you scoot back and put your weight on them but I only did it once and it was a kid in middle school showing me

Ik you like boxing but anything if he tries to pick me up?

I know one wrestling move where you scoot back and put your weight on them but I only did it once and it was a kid in middle school showing me
Idk man I'm not a real fighter I just box my friends for fun

• +1
If you listened to daddy goat you would be atleast a boxing champ rn

instead you wasted 2 years rotting

send the vid faggot

• JFL
If you listened to daddy goat you would be atleast a boxing champ rn

instead you wasted 2 years rotting

send the vid faggot
You online ? So I can send it through pm