I got into a fight in France.

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
I just returned from France and decided to make a stop at a supermarket on my way home. At the cash register, there was a cashier who was a HAPA, similar to the girl in this picture.

but with better bone structure, a stacylite. I bought some snacks and water, and the total came to just under 20 euros. I handed her a 100-euro bill, and she gave me almost 60 euros in return. I thought to myself, What the heck? While I'd seen cashiers make mistakes in the past, the difference in the amount was very noticeable. Despite my suspicions that something wasn't quite right, I decided to politely inquire about it, bearing in mind that my French accent isn't the best, although it's still understandable.

The cashier didn't seem to understand and insisted that she had given me more than 60 euros in change. This frustrated me, as I was already tired from the long drive, so my tone may have conveyed a hint of annoyance. At this point, a French man in his 40s, dressed in farmer's overalls and boots, interjected into our conversation. He accused me of being a fraud and a thief. I told him not to interfere and returned my attention to the cashier. But from behind me, I heard him say in French that I was the son of a whore.

I confronted him about what he had said, but he remained silent. I told him to have the balls to say anything to my face if he was going to talk behind my back. And then all of a sudden, boom, this guy smacks my face with his chubby farmer hands. There's hardly anything more demeaning for a man than receiving a slap. I would far rather take a punch to the face than be slapped. So here, I thought, Fuck this talking. I punched with a left hook, connecting with his lower jaw, and he was knocked out, his head hitting the cash register belt on his way down. Suddenly, I hear the HAPA cashier scream dramatically from behind.

As soon as I turned to face her, she handed me the 100 euros as if I was holding her at gunpoint. I returned the 60 euros to her and left my groceries behind, When I was exiting the store, all of those customers were staring at me as if I was the one who was the aggressor.

As I drove away from the parking lot, I noticed another customer from inside the store giving me the middle finger. I briefly considered returning inside but decided against it since the police would probably be called, which would further prolong and complicate the day. Relying on the eyewitnesses, who were likely to work against me, would not be in my favor.

@pneumocystosis Why are the French so aggresive? It seems like they have a more confrontational way of interacting.

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Hollywood, kebab and 36 others
Based. Almost got into a fight with an Indian gangster 4 days ago. His girlfriend held him back. I wanted to whoop his ass real bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Fiqh and WeiWei
Based. Almost got into a fight with an Indian gangster 4 days ago. His girlfriend held him back. I wanted to whoop his ass real bad.

I have no problems with fighting gangsters. The only problem is that if they find out where I live they might harass and gangstalk me.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, WeiWei, bloomercel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Detective, JL~ and 8 others
I just returned from France and decided to make a stop at a supermarket on my way home. At the cash register, there was a cashier who was a HAPA, similar to the girl in this picture.

View attachment 2533613

but with better bone structure, a stacylite. I bought some snacks and water, and the total came to just under 20 euros. I handed her a 100-euro bill, and she gave me almost 60 euros in return. I thought to myself, What the heck? While I'd seen cashiers make mistakes in the past, the difference in the amount was very noticeable. Despite my suspicions that something wasn't quite right, I decided to politely inquire about it, bearing in mind that my French accent isn't the best, although it's still understandable.

The cashier didn't seem to understand and insisted that she had given me more than 60 euros in change. This frustrated me, as I was already tired from the long drive, so my tone may have conveyed a hint of annoyance. At this point, a French man in his 40s, dressed in farmer's overalls and boots, interjected into our conversation. He accused me of being a fraud and a thief. I told him not to interfere and returned my attention to the cashier. But from behind me, I heard him say in French that I was the son of a whore.

I confronted him about what he had said, but he remained silent. I told him to have the balls to say anything to my face if he was going to talk behind my back. And then all of a sudden, boom, this guy smacks my face with his chubby farmer hands. There's hardly anything more demeaning for a man than receiving a slap. I would far rather take a punch to the face than be slapped. So here, I thought, Fuck this talking. I punched with a left hook, connecting with his lower jaw, and he was knocked out, his head hitting the cash register belt on his way down. Suddenly, I hear the HAPA cashier scream dramatically from behind.

As soon as I turned to face her, she handed me the 100 euros as if I was holding her at gunpoint. I returned the 60 euros to her and left my groceries behind, When I was exiting the store, all of those customers were staring at me as if I was the one who was the aggressor.

As I drove away from the parking lot, I noticed another customer from inside the store giving me the middle finger. I briefly considered returning inside but decided against it since the police would probably be called, which would further prolong and complicate the day. Relying on the eyewitnesses, who were likely to work against me, would not be in my favor.

@pneumocystosis Why are the French so aggresive? It seems like they have a more confrontational way of interacting.

@TRUE_CEL

Frenchies are aggressive nowadays because they were only know for this back in the day

paz-white-flag.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mainstream, iammoh and 5 others
Actually it is tales from France, but it's funny, in my opinion, that many think a story posted on this forum is phony right away. What about everyone here that hopes to become Stacy's boyfriend when they are subhumans, buddy, if a fight story seems unrealistic? How far-fetched is that?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, pneumocystosis, Michael Myers and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, pneumocystosis, Michael Myers and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iammoh, AsGoodAsItGets, nanefer and 6 others
Based. White knight deserves to get KO'd.

I'm so high inhib and cuck if a staceylite gave me the wrong change I'd walk away without disturbing her day or making her feel uncomfortable :feelsbadman:

In fact I probably wouldn't even look at the change or her face. I'd take the money and run.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, MoggerGaston, Pikabro and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme and emeraldglass
Based. White knight deserves to get KO'd.

I'm so high inhib and cuck if a staceylite gave me the wrong change I'd walk away without disturbing her day or making her feel uncomfortable :feelsbadman:

In fact I probably wouldn't even look at the change or her face. I'd take the money and run.
I don’t know if he was a white knight or just a rascist or maybe both.

Fuck these women bro, they require food and oxygen just like any other human being. No problem in making mistakes, but she wanted to plainly rob me. Develop your mental resilience so that these clowns can't easily walk over you.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Michael Myers, Pikabro and 1 other person
If not larp good beat those fucking frenchies up

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, pneumocystosis, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
even if you’re defending yourself hitting someone back is going to get the NPC mob all riled up.

You should have taken him down and subdued him, then you cover your bases

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, IndraBC and pneumocystosis
If not larp good beat those fucking frenchies up
Not larp, but to be honest, I no longer enjoy getting in to fights. I used to practice muay thai and was very aggressive, but ever since I stopped, I haven't gotten into a fight until today.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, pneumocystosis and Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lmao and emeraldglass
should have grappled and subdued the rat in that manner, then npc mob wouldn’t have fucked you over…
There was no need to grapple because he was already knock out and it would be difficult to grapple in this small space between checkouts.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
she dreamt about you that night and flooded her bed.

another Islamic Victory, against the Infidels. Allahu Ackbar.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, nanefer, schizo echochamber and 5 others
There was no need to grapple because he was already knock out and it would be difficult to grapple in this small space between checkouts.
im talking before the return strike

check the self defence laws but i hope you don’t have a legal problem now.

eyewitnesses may just turn against you…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and emeraldglass
post pics of your left knucles.

Are you from Belgium or Luxembourg?

dude its a stacy and you disrespect her like that

I would have take the change even if its wrong, and be blessed I came across a stacy, cmon dude we should respect girls no matter what, if it was a man I would understand since men can handle anything and deserve to be punished when they do something wrong but a girl is something special, maybe she doesnt have enough money and was trying to rob you, oh I understand her poor creature, someone should actually give her money and anything she want

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 44730
lolz OP cant even punch to save his life btw

hes a wussy irl

lmao black little scared boy

im talking before the return strike

check the self defence laws but i hope you don’t have a legal problem now.

eyewitnesses may just turn against you…
Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Red Fox
  • +1

View attachment 2533613

@TRUE_CEL
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

you should have shoven a carrot into her anus

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Sometimes these girls try to steal money by returning you less $ on purpose.
I had this once but then the bitch gave me the stolen money back after insisting.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and emeraldglass

I would have take the change even if its wrong, and be blessed I came across a stacy, cmon dude we should respect girls no matter what, if it was a man I would understand since men can handle anything and deserve to be punished when they do something wrong but a girl is something special, maybe she doesnt have enough money and was trying to rob you, oh I understand her poor creature, someone should actually give her money and anything she want
I hope you are just joking.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and R@m@
Frenchies are aggressive nowadays because they were only know for this back in the day

paz-white-flag.gif
Tell me you're clueless without telling me you're clueless

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
6’1 Morrocan mogger of the French. Indeed mirin.

The Rock Clapping GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iammoh, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Supreme
Strange, I didn’t get a notification for this. You probably edited the post when you tagged me, hence why I didn’t receive anything.

At first I thought this was a joke thread and that you fought with a cashier but wtf? Why do men have to be such cucks? That guy was just a racist piece of trash.

He shouldn’t have touched you and I’m glad you beat his ass as he deserved that.

It’s also good you didn’t return back although I can see it’s tempting. You did the right thing both times.

Sucks to hear about that, bhai. Hope you’re feeling better btw.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and emeraldglass
what a low iq interaction, you beat up some old french guy because you weren't smart enough to count the money correctly :forcedsmile:

Strange, I didn’t get a notification for this. You probably edited the post when you tagged me, hence why I didn’t receive anything.
Since Master decreased the number of persons we can tag, some have experienced problems receiving notifications.

At first I thought this was a joke thread and that you fought with a cashier but wtf? Why do men have to be such cucks? That guy was just a racist piece of trash.

He shouldn’t have touched you and I’m glad you beat his ass as he deserved that.

It’s also good you didn’t return back although I can see it’s tempting. You did the right thing both times.
Truly, upon more reflection, I believe he might have been racist; perhaps he mistook my weak accent for an immigrant's or something. In any case, he had it coming, given that he basically wanted to show off himself in public.
Sucks to hear about that, bhai. Hope you’re feeling better btw.
Thank you, brother. I'm fine. These kinds of things are reality, even when we try to run from issues, they still find us.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Michael Myers

View attachment 2533613

@TRUE_CEL
do you have any combat skills?
btw what were the dudes stats

what a low iq interaction, you beat up some old french guy because you weren't smart enough to count the money correctly :forcedsmile:
It appears that reading is not your best quality.

• +1

gtfo tiktok fag

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
should've punched the woman instead of the guy

men already suffer enough. The guy was probably a sexually frustrated truecel and thought you were flirting with the girl

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer and emeraldglass
do you have any combat skills?
Did Muay thai in my youth. Not anymore though
btw what were the dudes stats
A middle-aged man in his forties who was somewhat stocky and perhaps between 178 and 180 centimeters tall. Guy had large, broad hands, and even though I don't have a glass jaw, his smack felt like a brick against my face.

• +1
should've punched the woman instead of the guy

men already suffer enough. The guy was probably a sexually frustrated truecel and thought you were flirting with the girl
I'll remember this for the next time.

• +1
Since Master decreased the number of persons we can tag, some have experienced problems receiving notifications.
So you didn’t edit the opening post at all? Strange.
Truly, upon more reflection, I believe he might have been racist; perhaps he mistook my weak accent for an immigrant's or something. In any case, he had it coming, given that he basically wanted to show off himself in public.
Look, he’s a middle-aged white man from France. The biggest racists in Europe are the French, especially towards Islamic people. He deserved it since he was the aggressor by slapping you in the first place. He will think twice now before acting like a racist prick.
Thank you, brother. I'm fine. These kinds of things are reality, even when we try to run from issues, they still find us.
Glad to hear you’re fine. Such an experience is bad. Indeed, problems sometimes find us instead.

• +1
Did Muay thai in my youth. Not anymore though

A middle-aged man in his forties who was somewhat stocky and perhaps between 178 and 180 centimeters tall. Guy had large, broad hands, and even though I don't have a glass jaw, his smack felt like a brick against my face.
yeah ngl broad hands look intimidating man
actually cringe that he slapped u ngl such a fag

• +1
It appears that reading is not your best quality.
cash registers are all digital, there's no way for the machine to make a mistake, this is why the old guy insulted you, he knew you 100% messed up. all you needed to do was to look at the receipt and compare it to the change. instead you got emotional because of being an ugly morrocan bastard with a chip on your shoulder thinking everyone's must rayciss instead of acting like a rational human being.