I got into a fight in France.

you did what was right

fuck the french i will never forgive them for this

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
cash registers are all digital, there's no way for the machine to make a mistake, this is why the old guy insulted you, he knew you 100% messed up. all you needed to do was to look at the receipt and compare it to the change. instead you got emotional because of being an ugly morrocan bastard with a chip on your shoulder thinking everyone's must rayciss instead of acting like a rational human being.
I suppose the “rationalist” in your username was just a joke.

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and emeraldglass
So you didn’t edit the opening post at all? Strange.
I honestly don't remember. Is it not visible as global MOD? But even outside of this thread, new issues with notifications have been coming up.
Look, he’s a middle-aged white man from France. The biggest racists in Europe are the French, especially towards Islamic people. He deserved it since he was the aggressor by slapping you in the first place. He will think twice now before acting like a racist prick.
Yes, perhaps he was. In any case, hopefully, he learnt his lesson.
Glad to hear you’re fine. Such an experience is bad. Indeed, problems sometimes find us instead.
🫡

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I honestly don't remember. Is it not visible as global MOD? But even outside of this thread, new issues with notifications have been coming up.
@Lmao could check.
Yes, perhaps he was. In any case, hopefully, he learnt his lesson.
Not “perhaps” bhai, “definitely.” They always view us suspiciously for being different. In that backward mindset of his, the situation itself didn’t matter — because what you did wrong was being you. Had you been a local French guy, that situation would’ve been unfolded differently. Only people who claim we are turning it a race issue are the ones who never experience it themselves since they’re white.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and emeraldglass
cash registers are all digital, there's no way for the machine to make a mistake, this is why the old guy insulted you, he knew you 100% messed up. all you needed to do was to look at the receipt and compare it to the change. instead you got emotional because of being an ugly morrocan bastard with a chip on your shoulder thinking everyone's must rayciss instead of acting like a rational human being.
Of course you'll point the finger and say, I made a mistake, but why do you think I got agitated in the first place? Although the register, as you mentioned, indicates everything, she either miscalculated or attempted to rob me. How much is 100 minus 20? Please tell me. definitely not sixty. Go cry now, you whiny moron.

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and Michael Myers
France should just canadamaxx and only Indians as cashiers

No one would simp for a pajeeta

Mirin Trudeaus iq

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
you did what was right

fuck the french i will never forgive them for this

The fact that half of the French team is African added to the suffering.

• +1
Reactions: iammoh, Deleted member 22924 and Michael Myers
@Lmao could check.

Not “perhaps” bhai, “definitely.” They always view us suspiciously for being different. In that backward mindset of his, the situation itself didn’t matter — because what you did wrong was being you. Had you been a local French guy, that situation would’ve been unfolded differently. Only people who claim we are turning it a race issue are the ones who never experience it themselves since they’re white.
💯

• +1
France should just canadamaxx and only Indians as cashiers

No one would simp for a pajeeta

Mirin Trudeaus iq
Some males are so desperate that they would even simp for a female dog.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 7580
I just returned from France and decided to make a stop at a supermarket on my way home. At the cash register, there was a cashier who was a HAPA, similar to the girl in this picture.

View attachment 2533613

but with better bone structure, a stacylite. I bought some snacks and water, and the total came to just under 20 euros. I handed her a 100-euro bill, and she gave me almost 60 euros in return. I thought to myself, What the heck? While I'd seen cashiers make mistakes in the past, the difference in the amount was very noticeable. Despite my suspicions that something wasn't quite right, I decided to politely inquire about it, bearing in mind that my French accent isn't the best, although it's still understandable.

The cashier didn't seem to understand and insisted that she had given me more than 60 euros in change. This frustrated me, as I was already tired from the long drive, so my tone may have conveyed a hint of annoyance. At this point, a French man in his 40s, dressed in farmer's overalls and boots, interjected into our conversation. He accused me of being a fraud and a thief. I told him not to interfere and returned my attention to the cashier. But from behind me, I heard him say in French that I was the son of a whore.

I confronted him about what he had said, but he remained silent. I told him to have the balls to say anything to my face if he was going to talk behind my back. And then all of a sudden, boom, this guy smacks my face with his chubby farmer hands. There's hardly anything more demeaning for a man than receiving a slap. I would far rather take a punch to the face than be slapped. So here, I thought, Fuck this talking. I punched with a left hook, connecting with his lower jaw, and he was knocked out, his head hitting the cash register belt on his way down. Suddenly, I hear the HAPA cashier scream dramatically from behind.

As soon as I turned to face her, she handed me the 100 euros as if I was holding her at gunpoint. I returned the 60 euros to her and left my groceries behind, When I was exiting the store, all of those customers were staring at me as if I was the one who was the aggressor.

As I drove away from the parking lot, I noticed another customer from inside the store giving me the middle finger. I briefly considered returning inside but decided against it since the police would probably be called, which would further prolong and complicate the day. Relying on the eyewitnesses, who were likely to work against me, would not be in my favor.

@pneumocystosis Why are the French so aggresive? It seems like they have a more confrontational way of interacting.

@TRUE_CEL
I’m so glad you punched him in the face if not larp

• +1
Of course you'll point the finger and say, I made a mistake, but why do you think I got agitated in the first place? Although the register, as you mentioned, indicates everything, she either miscalculated or attempted to rob me. How much is 100 minus 20? Please tell me. definitely not sixty. Go cry now, you whiny moron.
then why wasn't the issue solved in 5 seconds? because you were too busy chimping out instead of acting like a normal person. keep it up, next time you fuck around, you just might find out like this guy did

imagine blaming racism because you don't know how to count

then why wasn't the issue solved in 5 seconds? because you were too busy chimping out instead of acting like a normal person. keep it up, next time you fuck around, you just might find out like this guy did

imagine blaming racism because you don't know how to count

Trash Talk Sport GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and Michael Myers
dumb ethnics aren't compatible with western civilization outside of sportsball and gladiatorial entertainment thread #243435

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iammoh, AsGoodAsItGets and Michael Myers
Where in france?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
That’s crazy.
You did the right thing though, you didn’t let yourself get scammed.

Next time call me and my 18 bmi body will be your bodyguard

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iammoh, Ryldoo IS COPING, Supreme and 2 others
That’s crazy.

I Got You Love GIF by Bounce

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and pneumocystosis
lmao they did the same to me once. I paid 50 and the cashier insisted that I paid with 10. I insisted that she "check security footage" but people were gathering and things got tense so I decided it's not worth it and sucked up the L. Way to ruin your day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
lmao they did the same to me once. I paid 50 and the cashier insisted that I paid with 10. I insisted that she "check security footage" but people were gathering and things got tense so I decided it's not worth it and sucked up the L. Way to ruin your day.
The money either went straight into her pocket or to the store that makes millions of dollars anyway, thus you should have stayed and taken your right.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist and Michael Myers
That’s crazy.

Pneumo being a fair, unbiased chad as always, not letting race be a factor in his judgments. Mirin!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and emeraldglass
Pneumo being a fair, unbiased chad as always, not letting race be a factor in his judgments. Mirin!
I did not expect any less of him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Michael Myers
not a molecule

not a molecule

Always count your change in France. When i was in Nice there were 2 occasions where people gave me less change. Luckily i got the right change affter telling them, although one tried to convince me he gave me the right amount, but gave in in the end.

• +1
top 10 things that never happened

Big if true, I hope he was a real Frenchman too, i wish with all my heart that one day I can punch one French guy too

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and sportsmogger
chad

• +1
I just returned from France and decided to make a stop at a supermarket on my way home. At the cash register, there was a cashier who was a HAPA, similar to the girl in this picture.

View attachment 2533613

but with better bone structure, a stacylite. I bought some snacks and water, and the total came to just under 20 euros. I handed her a 100-euro bill, and she gave me almost 60 euros in return. I thought to myself, What the heck? While I'd seen cashiers make mistakes in the past, the difference in the amount was very noticeable. Despite my suspicions that something wasn't quite right, I decided to politely inquire about it, bearing in mind that my French accent isn't the best, although it's still understandable.

The cashier didn't seem to understand and insisted that she had given me more than 60 euros in change. This frustrated me, as I was already tired from the long drive, so my tone may have conveyed a hint of annoyance. At this point, a French man in his 40s, dressed in farmer's overalls and boots, interjected into our conversation. He accused me of being a fraud and a thief. I told him not to interfere and returned my attention to the cashier. But from behind me, I heard him say in French that I was the son of a whore.

I confronted him about what he had said, but he remained silent. I told him to have the balls to say anything to my face if he was going to talk behind my back. And then all of a sudden, boom, this guy smacks my face with his chubby farmer hands. There's hardly anything more demeaning for a man than receiving a slap. I would far rather take a punch to the face than be slapped. So here, I thought, Fuck this talking. I punched with a left hook, connecting with his lower jaw, and he was knocked out, his head hitting the cash register belt on his way down. Suddenly, I hear the HAPA cashier scream dramatically from behind.

As soon as I turned to face her, she handed me the 100 euros as if I was holding her at gunpoint. I returned the 60 euros to her and left my groceries behind, When I was exiting the store, all of those customers were staring at me as if I was the one who was the aggressor.

As I drove away from the parking lot, I noticed another customer from inside the store giving me the middle finger. I briefly considered returning inside but decided against it since the police would probably be called, which would further prolong and complicate the day. Relying on the eyewitnesses, who were likely to work against me, would not be in my favor.

@pneumocystosis Why are the French so aggresive? It seems like they have a more confrontational way of interacting.

@TRUE_CEL
haha.

I have no problems with fighting gangsters. The only problem is that if they find out where I live they might harass and gangstalk me.
And kill you. Or do whatever. Be careful you dont know who is capable of what.

Not larp, but to be honest, I no longer enjoy getting in to fights. I used to practice muay thai and was very aggressive, but ever since I stopped, I haven't gotten into a fight until today.
Were u not worried of finding someone with a gun? Or knife. Or revenge after...

I wonder if I should practice muay thay. What's ur weight?