I GOT MOGGED INTO UTTER SUBMISSION AT THE GYM (IT'S OVER)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
SO I WAS WORKING OUT AS ALWAYS TILL FAILURE, RATE MY PROGRESS:
BENCH PRESS 62,5KG x8 x6 x6 x4 (kinda slacking lately because I don't eat properly, I used to do x8 x7 x7 x6)
BENT OVER ROW 57.5KG four sets 8 reps

11157534 1573960036216580 4965079231489000903 o

SO ANYWAY, THERE WAS THIS FUCKING ZOOMER WITH CURLY HAIRCUT WORKING OUT WITH HIS ULTRA CUTE SMALL GF (she was petite but had nice legs/ass mass and insanely cute face, i'll never have LTR with such girl because I am loser living with my mother at 26 working dead end job for 3 euro/hour)

me at that point already (free preworkout, agony fuels me every day):
Tumblr p6l17p8ymQ1rey868o1 500

BUT THAT'S NOTHING MAN....

I FINISH MY WORKOUT AND GO TO CHANGING ROOM, I AM WALKING TOWARDS MY LOCKER, AND THIS ROIDED SHIRTLESS (I estimate 100kg body mass, around my height which is 177cm so he was manlet unfortunately BUT I guess he benches 100kg for reps for sure) IS WALKING TOWARDS ME, OF COURSE HE MASS MOGGED ME SO HARD I HAD TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

THEN, AFTER I CHANGE AND LEAVE THE GYM, I SEE HIM STANDING BESIDES HIS FUCKING BLACK MATTE SPORT PORSCHE TYPING SOMETHING ON PHONE

I JUST WALK PAST MOGGED INTO SUBMISSION AFRAID TO EVEN TAKE A PEAK:
1518463889 rick

HE LOOKED AROUND 30-37 YEARS OLD, WORKS A GOOD JOB, IS ROIDED, MASCMAXXED, PROBABLY FUCKS 18-20 YEARS OLD CUTIES FROM CLUBS/TINDER RAW, MEANWHILE I ROT AND NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL AT 26 YEARS OLD

167lxcwhrxl51

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, It'snotover, vaninskybird and 36 others
0 replies :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18153
boring story

wow u went to the gym and there was someone bigger when u bench 60kg in reps jfl what a surprise

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Curlbrahhh, Hero of the Imperium and 20 others
boring story

wow u went to the gym and there was someone bigger when u bench 60kg in reps jfl what a surprise
over for me :feelswah:

my bench is not good?

Why do you go out as a 26 yo normie
At 26 you Need to be looksmaxxed with an audi

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18153 and 1 other person
ur dyel at 26 just rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Over
Why do you go out as a 26 yo normie
At 26 you Need to be looksmaxxed with an audi
What do you mean why I go out? I only go out to work and to gym

I have no driver's license :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, KING REIDYZ, JL~ and 4 others
you started working out over 2 years ago and you bench 62.5kg for 8

kekw-kek.gif
I don't workout for 2 years, maybe half of year, and with proper eating like 3 months

I have subhuman genetics anyway :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

what is considered a good reps bench?

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
What do you mean why I go out? I only go out to work and to gym

I have no driver's license :lul:
gym is chad central

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bwrauycnee, KING REIDYZ and Over
I don't workout for 2 years, maybe half of year, and with proper eating like 3 months

I have subhuman genetics anyway :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

what is considered a good reps bench?
hop on roids right now

• JFL
Reactions: Over
gym is chad central
it's my only reason to go outside, tons of buff dudes, and worse - tons of thicc cute whores with giga ass doing squats and fucking dumbbell bent over exercises with their ass sticking out for doggy position, it's not for subanimals like me, only real men ehhh:(

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Marsiere214, JL~ and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 20452
I get mogged so much that I’d make a thread if I wasn’t mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, It'snotover, Marsiere214 and 9 others
it's my only reason to go outside, tons of buff dudes, and worse - tons of thicc cute whores with giga ass doing squats and fucking dumbbell bent over exercises with their ass sticking out for doggy position, it's not for subanimals like me, only real men ehhh:(
but you're ee jordan barrett

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and gymmaxedhorse
I get mogged so much that I’d make a thread if I wasn’t mogged
they might be taller, better looking, and creampieing thicc cute girls on daily basis, but do they have 30k posts and 52k reps on looksmax? I don't this so, so fuck them

but you're ee jordan barrett
i've had sex twice in total, met like 20 girls off Tinder <- none went past first date expect for one (two dates, then ghost) - it's over for me, females want nothing to do with me I just deleted my Tinder account and app I ain't coming back there.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ShowerMaxxing, CEO of Sex and 2 others
177cm is too short to be moggin machine 😢

• So Sad
177cm is too short to be moggin machine 😢
He was moneymaxxed and mascmaxxed. 100kg honk with Porsc, maybe own apartment, I cannot possibly compete unless you give me a knife so that I can shank him on the street

Are you finished highschool for adults? Are you going to college then? Probably the best place to get a gf.

• +1

kekw-kek.gif
I honestly think some men are just born to be losers. They dont have the drive to achieve anything. Maybe it is hormonal I dont know. My brother is similar.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, EverythingCel133, zharupodrugu and 2 others
they might be taller, better looking, and creampieing thicc cute girls on daily basis, but do they have 30k posts and 52k reps on looksmax? I don't this so, so fuck them

i've had sex twice in total, met like 20 girls off Tinder <- none went past first date expect for one (two dates, then ghost) - it's over for me, females want nothing to do with me I just deleted my Tinder account and app I ain't coming back there.
Do you find talking to girls easy as a non-NT person? I can barely keep up with normies and their interests. I couldn't imagine talking to femoids casually. What do you even say to them?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Over
Are you finished highschool for adults? Are you going to college then? Probably the best place to get a gf.
not going to college i don't have enough money
I honestly think some men are just born to be losers. They dont have the drive to achieve anything. Maybe it is hormonal I dont know. My brother is similar.
brain chemistry is everything

you actually can have decent life, make decent money (not talking milions but like XXk or XXXk a month), if you have enough brain chemistry to move your ass

I don't

I literally don't give a fuck about life because my brain is fucked from years of inceldom I just rot in my room

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Do you find talking to girls easy as a non-NT person? I can barely keep up with normies and their interests. I couldn't imagine talking to femoids casually. What do you even say to them?
I talk to girls at work easily without any problem and joke with them and do casual talk. I have low inhibition atm because I got tons of experience from Tinder etc

Just talk to them and talk and talk and it'll become like talking to dudes about csgo skins

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing and CEO of Sex
I make 3 euro/hour at my job, I can't afford proper cycle and blood tests
You can get like a years worth of test for $50

• Woah
im scared of side effects and losing my collagen
It’s good for collagen, but can age you if you use mega expressions when you lift, by hypertrophying the facial muscles, giving you wrinkles and a perma bloated look.
I just barely squint when I lift, so I should be fine.
I also use a myriad of shit for my collagen/HA/general skincare.

• So Sad
BENCH PRESS 62,5KG x8 x6 x6 x4 (kinda slacking lately because I don't eat properly, I used to do x8 x7 x7 x6)

View attachment 1821371

SO ANYWAY, THERE WAS THIS FUCKING ZOOMER WITH CURLY HAIRCUT WORKING OUT WITH HIS ULTRA CUTE SMALL GF (she was petite but had nice legs/ass mass and insanely cute face, i'll never have LTR with such girl because I am loser living with my mother at 26 working dead end job for 3 euro/hour)

View attachment 1821360

I FINISH MY WORKOUT AND GO TO CHANGING ROOM, I AM WALKING TOWARDS MY LOCKER, AND THIS ROIDED SHIRTLESS (I estimate 100kg body mass, around my height which is 177cm so he was manlet unfortunately BUT I guess he benches 100kg for reps for sure) IS WALKING TOWARDS ME, OF COURSE HE MASS MOGGED ME SO HARD I HAD TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

THEN, AFTER I CHANGE AND LEAVE THE GYM, I SEE HIM STANDING BESIDES HIS FUCKING BLACK MATTE SPORT PORSCHE TYPING SOMETHING ON PHONE

View attachment 1821392

HE LOOKED AROUND 30-37 YEARS OLD, WORKS A GOOD JOB, IS ROIDED, MASCMAXXED, PROBABLY FUCKS 18-20 YEARS OLD CUTIES FROM CLUBS/TINDER RAW, MEANWHILE I ROT AND NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL AT 26 YEARS OLD

View attachment 1821402
View attachment 1821400
Mirin you for still formatting your posts like an OG user :feelsez:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Over
Feels good to know that someone’s more of a loser than me tbh:love:

• Woah
I make 3 euro/hour at my job, I can't afford proper cycle and blood tests
Test E costs 30 euros 250 mg / ampoule, 10 ampoules. You can run 500 mg a week cycle it is not expensive, proper food costs more. Blood work costs like 50 euros you do that every 2 months.

• So Sad
legit thread

• Love it

kekw-kek.gif
giga rip that was my bench after like 2 weeks after being sedentary all my life at 14 years old

• Woah
gym is chad central
Not really. Lots of dudes with overly roided physiques and mid faces. Chads are still extremely rare unless you’re at an influencer gym

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I started with empty barbell bro
giga over for your strength genetics, although it is possibel that you still have tons of room for muscular growth, see Natural Hypertrophy on youtube. Apparently he couldnt even do a single pushup at the start

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Over and Chadpreetmaybe
Over

• +1
giga over for your strength genetics, although it is possibel that you still have tons of room for muscular growth, see Natural Hypertrophy on youtube. Apparently he couldnt even do a single pushup at the start
Yeah I never did sports or anything. Idk maybe it’s not over, I have good chest and delts genetics (people irl comment on my chest), and strength wise I am maybe average now in my weight category, if I keep working hard I can surely bench 100 for reps and deadlift a 180

View attachment 1821371

View attachment 1821360

View attachment 1821392

View attachment 1821402
View attachment 1821400
This is a brutal story bhai.

What country ?

And what job do u do?

• So Sad
This is a brutal story bhai.

What country ?

And what job do u do?
Poland, I work in supermarket and make like 3 euro/hour (minimal wage after taxes) :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, looksmaxxtocope, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Poland, I work in supermarket and make like 3 euro/hour (minimal wage after taxes) :feelswhy:
Sad bhai.

But r u like a teenager and just doing it part time till u graduate?

• JFL
Do you have any plans for getting a gf or for the future in general? Are you definitely done with Tinder for good?

• So Sad
Do you have any plans for getting a gf or for the future in general? Are you definitely done with Tinder for good?
If I make Tinder then maybe only for validation, but I don't want to, girls rarely message first anyway.

Idk I am so blackpilled and redpilled to the bone it's hard for me to trust any woman except mother. Really not seeing myself in relationship, I am a true loner. I don't see much value to life anymore, I am just maxxing myself for myself alone.

• +1
If I make Tinder then maybe only for validation, but I don't want to, girls rarely message first anyway.

Idk I am so blackpilled and redpilled to the bone it's hard for me to trust any woman except mother. Really not seeing myself in relationship, I am a true loner. I don't see much value to life anymore, I am just maxxing myself for myself alone.
Did the 2 girls you have sex with message you first and initiate it? I think if a girl doesn't message you first then all you're doing by messaging her is asking to buy her a dinner for nothing in return.

I'm the same btw. Never even had a female friend. Not sure i'd want a gf tbh. As soon as I coom, women don't exist to me and I see them as a waste of time and energy until i'm horny again.

• +1
Did the 2 girls you have sex with message you first and initiate it? I think if a girl doesn't message you first then all you're doing by messaging her is asking to buy her a dinner for nothing in return.

I'm the same btw. Never even had a female friend. Not sure i'd want a gf tbh. As soon as I coom, women don't exist to me and I see them as a waste of time and energy until i'm horny again.
I only had 1 sex from tinder and she messaged first (story is on here just search "over redemption arc").

Every time I messaged first (lots of them), nothing good came out of it except for one instance: I messaged first, we just talk, eventually I ask "what are you here for", she says she is looking for fwb and we setup for meet. Then I found out day before meeting with me (just for a walk) she slept with some guy (her current fwb JFL she told me that herself). I got disguisted and her value dropped to 0 for me, so I cancelled date, not going to share my women with some normie cuck.

I'd say, if you are on Tinder or any other dating app, never message first, if she really is interested she will message.

• +1
I only had 1 sex from tinder and she messaged first (story is on here just search "over redemption arc").

Every time I messaged first (lots of them), nothing good came out of it except for one instance: I messaged first, we just talk, eventually I ask "what are you here for", she says she is looking for fwb and we setup for meet. Then I found out day before meeting with me (just for a walk) she slept with some guy (her current fwb JFL she told me that herself). I got disguisted and her value dropped to 0 for me, so I cancelled date, not going to share my women with some normie cuck.

I'd say, if you are on Tinder or any other dating app, never message first, if she really is interested she will message.

Where did you meet the other girl?
Also lol at whores straight admitting they're looking for fuckbuddies. No shame. I can't imagine a worse fate than having a daughter.

Where did you meet the other girl?
from work, i did the approaching/asking for number, I fucked her raw but no creampie

I'd want to find a value girl and develop emotional connection with her, but most women are just good for fucking and nothing more.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CEO of Sex
from work, i did the approaching/asking for number, I fucked her raw but no creampie

I'd want to find a value girl and develop emotional connection with her, but most women are just good for fucking and nothing more.
Damn, mogs me hard. Do you still see her at work?
Did you initiate the sex too?

• +1