I GOT MOGGED INTO UTTER SUBMISSION AT THE GYM (IT'S OVER)

Should have started school fight with him and broken his maxilla
And torn this hair scalp apart

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Damn, mogs me hard. Do you still see her at work?
Did you initiate the sex too?
no i don't see her or talk to her
yes I invited her over
Should have started school fight with him and broken his maxilla
And torn this hair scalp apart
he'd beat the fuck out of me I can only bench 80kg for 1rep

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
yes I invited her over

How come you don't see her anymore? Did she stop working there? What a slut lol either way

• +1
Pretty boy zoomers need to be publicly humiliated and beaten up in front of there jb girlfriends

Who care if you go to jail for a few years its worth it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Over
SO I WAS WORKING OUT AS ALWAYS TILL FAILURE, RATE MY PROGRESS:
BENCH PRESS 62,5KG x8 x6 x6 x4 (kinda slacking lately because I don't eat properly, I used to do x8 x7 x7 x6)
BENT OVER ROW 57.5KG four sets 8 reps

View attachment 1821371

SO ANYWAY, THERE WAS THIS FUCKING ZOOMER WITH CURLY HAIRCUT WORKING OUT WITH HIS ULTRA CUTE SMALL GF (she was petite but had nice legs/ass mass and insanely cute face, i'll never have LTR with such girl because I am loser living with my mother at 26 working dead end job for 3 euro/hour)

me at that point already (free preworkout, agony fuels me every day):

View attachment 1821360

BUT THAT'S NOTHING MAN....

I FINISH MY WORKOUT AND GO TO CHANGING ROOM, I AM WALKING TOWARDS MY LOCKER, AND THIS ROIDED SHIRTLESS (I estimate 100kg body mass, around my height which is 177cm so he was manlet unfortunately BUT I guess he benches 100kg for reps for sure) IS WALKING TOWARDS ME, OF COURSE HE MASS MOGGED ME SO HARD I HAD TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

THEN, AFTER I CHANGE AND LEAVE THE GYM, I SEE HIM STANDING BESIDES HIS FUCKING BLACK MATTE SPORT PORSCHE TYPING SOMETHING ON PHONE

I JUST WALK PAST MOGGED INTO SUBMISSION AFRAID TO EVEN TAKE A PEAK:
View attachment 1821392

HE LOOKED AROUND 30-37 YEARS OLD, WORKS A GOOD JOB, IS ROIDED, MASCMAXXED, PROBABLY FUCKS 18-20 YEARS OLD CUTIES FROM CLUBS/TINDER RAW, MEANWHILE I ROT AND NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL AT 26 YEARS OLD

View attachment 1821402
View attachment 1821400

STOP BEING A GOD DAMN PUSSY YOU NIGGER CUNT, IT AIN'T OVER TILL YOU SAY IT'S OVER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Over
yes I invited her over

What a utter ubhuman you are kill yourself

Pretty boy zoomers need to be publicly humiliated and beaten up in front of there jb girlfriends

Who care if you go to jail for a few years its worth it
prettyboy zoomers with their cute gfs only give me suifuel

i'll never have highschool aged girl in love with me, I am not even fit for 26 years old (my age) roastie with my looks/money/status value

View attachment 1854451
STOP BEING A GOD DAMN PUSSY YOU NIGGER CUNT, IT AIN'T OVER TILL YOU SAY IT'S OVER
gonna blast 500mg test for Zyzz, to see my potential, maybe I can be aesthetic cunt on blast&cruise

How come you don't see her anymore? Did she stop working there? What a slut lol either way
she doesn't work anymore, yeah she's a slut, but I can tell you raw sex mogs the fuck out of condom sex so much, I'd rather jack off than do any effort to have condom sex even with hot girl

creampie is probably biggest possible pleasure, when you can just burst cum deep inside your girl - I hope I can try it one day

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and CEO of Sex
prettyboy zoomers with their cute gfs only give me suifuel

i'll never have highschool aged girl in love with me, I am not even fit for 26 years old (my age) roastie with my looks/money/status value

gonna blast 500mg test for Zyzz, to see my potential, maybe I can be aesthetic cunt on blast&cruise

she doesn't work anymore, yeah she's a slut, but I can tell you raw sex mogs the fuck out of condom sex so much, I'd rather jack off than do any effort to have condom sex even with hot girl

creampie is probably biggest possible pleasure, when you can just burst cum deep inside your girl - I hope I can try it one day
My friend lost his virginity on Tinder to a 17 year old who he creampied multiple times in one night and he acts like it's no big deal. He used to be my gymbuddy but I avoid him now because I can't handle the mog

• Woah
nigga u ain't gotta blast shit, all u gotta do is go all out on the gym with consistency and eat good, if u inject T in overwhelming doses ur body will not produce T by itself u will be dependant on injections

• JFL
My friend lost his virginity on Tinder to a 17 year old who he creampied multiple times in one night and he acts like it's no big deal. He used to be my gymbuddy but I avoid him now because I can't handle the mog
lucky

I talked to a girl on Tinder, just basic stuff then went sexual, I got to know that she is on the pill and when she has sex she lets guys creampie then goes to bathroom to piss cum out :feelswhy: but I never met her, not sure if she was larping but I showed some interest for sex then she turned me down and ghosted (not sure why even open up about it to me, maybe just being proud about being a slut?).

nigga u ain't gotta blast shit, all u gotta do is go all out on the gym with consistency and eat good, if u inject T in overwhelming doses ur body will not produce T by itself u will be dependant on injections
Bro, Zyzz blasted T and Tren :forcedsmile: you thought he was natural? I am consistent and eat good.

You need to educate yourself on roids: proper PCT, HCG injections to prevent balls from shrinking, and you can recover easily

Keep an eye out maybe next week I am dropping banger of a thread, new arc in Over's saga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CEO of Sex
Bro, Zyzz blasted T and Tren :forcedsmile: you thought he was natural? I am consistent and eat good.

You need to educate yourself on roids: proper PCT, HCG injections to prevent balls from shrinking, and you can recover easily

Keep an eye out maybe next week I am dropping banger of a thread, new arc in Over's saga.
we aren't in 2005 NIGGA, he did whatever niggas told him on forums LIKE YOU DUMBASS NIGGAS, that's one of the reasons he is dead,

you will never be him so why not do better and actually go natural, or you just afraid of the work it takes ?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Over
that's one of the reasons he is dead,
no, reason why he dead is he blasted high doses of T, toxic Tren, some other steroids, did drugs, party a lot, alcohol, and his heart was weak since day 1

500mg Test is low dose which won't do shit to you

blast T or stay skinny high inhib bitch

I honestly think some men are just born to be losers. They dont have the drive to achieve anything. Maybe it is hormonal I dont know. My brother is similar.
That is our role man,without losers world wouldnt function,not everyone deserves happiness

• +1
Maybe, but not necessarily.
There must be some losers in order for someone to win (find a gf). As long as there is light in this world there must also be darkness, swallow Madarapill. This is just how world works, we must go into infinite tsukuyomi

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133
Never even had a female friend.
That’s a good thing btw you shouldn’t have female friends you don’t fuck. Watch on YouTube “Tate female friends” he has very good view on that one aspect.

On the other hand, not having Tinder or any other dating app, even when not messaging first ever is a disadvantage, because you are not actively putting yourself out around young single women, so finding a gf chances reduce significantly, so I’m thinking about returning and just swiping on whatever I like but wait for her to message first. It’s better than sitting doing nothing tbh.

boring story

wow u went to the gym and there was someone bigger when u bench 60kg in reps jfl what a surprise
ageold story but gripping screenplay boyo

• JFL
I don't workout for 2 years, maybe half of year, and with proper eating like 3 months

I have subhuman genetics anyway :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

what is considered a good reps bench?
315 , anything less and you’re a twink

• JFL
That’s a good thing btw you shouldn’t have female friends you don’t fuck. Watch on YouTube “Tate female friends” he has very good view on that one aspect.
Well yeah, I wouldn't give a shit about going out for walks, going shopping or doing whatever else with a female that i'm not fucking just one on one. But I feel like if you never even had a female in your social circle of friends or an acquaintance that you can talk to casually, it shows how undesirable you are to women. If the only women who talk to you are cashiers that are paid to, why would any one of them want to be with you romantically? It reflects poor social status. At least you talk to foids from work though.
On the other hand, not having Tinder or any other dating app, even when not messaging first ever is a disadvantage, because you are not actively putting yourself out around young single women, so finding a gf chances reduce significantly, so I’m thinking about returning and just swiping on whatever I like but wait for her to message first. It’s better than sitting doing nothing tbh.
True. No reason not to be on tinder even if you're not putting much effort into it. It's always better than nothing.

• +1