I got more from my mother

badromance

badromance

Banned
's femine side than my father's masculinity.JFL there were times where i felt more like a girl than a boy jfl its over.Wish i was more masculine,being empathic and kind has ruined my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
not even women are empathetic tbh. my oneitis smiled when she told me her cat got run over

• +1
not even women are empathetic tbh. my oneitis smiled when she told me her cat got run over
actually yeah,women have no empathy at all.I got that feminine and caring side from her jfl

• +1
actually yeah,women have no empathy at all.I got that feminine and caring side from her jfl

Yu neeed to abolish empathy man. Empathy is weakness

• +1
Same. If not for my mother I would have been a low IQ arabian beast drowning in pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance

Empathy doesn't exist, women kill their own children and reject 1000s of men every year. Women like men like themselves, ruthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
  • +1
Me too except kurdish.

There are so many robust af males on my dad's side
How big are your father's wrists

• +1
  • +1
Forgot what it was but it was 8.4 - 9inch which isn't much for 'robust af' but still way better then what I could have gotten
8.4-9 inch is 99.99th percentile.
I'm skulmogged, shouldermogged, and wristmogged by my father pretty badly (almost 22 cm wrists). But I have hope

• +1
8.4-9 inch is 99.99th percentile.
I'm skulmogged, shouldermogged, and wristmogged by my father pretty badly (almost 22 cm wrists). But I have hope

Well he has really good fat distribution. He is probably around 20-25% bodyfat. Most goes to his hands,wrists, neck, legs and abdomen which he isn't lucky with.

I am also skullmogged, Shouldermogged, Wristmogged by my father. I only heightmog him (you probably do too) but heightmog doesn't mean shit if frame is involved

• +1
Well he has really good fat distribution. He is probably around 20-25% bodyfat. Most goes to his hands,wrists, neck, legs and abdomen which he isn't lucky with.

I am also skullmogged, Shouldermogged, Wristmogged by my father. I only heightmog him (you probably do too) but heightmog doesn't mean shit if frame is involved
It's strange how you heightmog because of better nutrition and environment but the bones don't grow as thick, they definitely need heavy outside stress for that to occur

• +1
It's strange how you heightmog because of better nutrition and environment but the bones don't grow as thick, they definitely need heavy outside stress for that to occur

Your body responses to stress. Sometimes I am thinking if genes really are the end of all.. because our brain could just change you if it wanted it. Boxers report bigger wrists and hands after a few months for example.

• +1
Your body responses to stress. Sometimes I am thinking if genes really are the end of all.. because our brain could just change you if it wanted it. Boxers report bigger wrists and hands after a few months for example.
I wish I did farm work and manual labour as a kid because that would have done the trick. But I shall do it now
Sometimes I am thinking if genes really are the end of all..
Everything is set within a genetic range, but it is up to you reach the full range of potential

• +1
I wish I did farm work and manual labour as a kid because that would have done the trick. But I shall do it now

Everything is set within a genetic range, but it is up to you reach the full range of potential

Either through bonesmashing. Injecting with testosterone. Putting stress on your body.
Most people have good genes but they just aren't activated jfl. Jfl at subhumanity caused by western lifestyle. I wish I was raised in a hard environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Most people have good genes but they just aren't activated jfl.
This is the essence of the argument basically. If you want to look like a twink, you live like a twink and if you want to look like a caveman then you need to live like one

• +1

JFL don't even get me started.I live in a village and my dad and grandfather were working around the house and on the fields 24/7,i was sitting on my pc like a retard.If i only worked with them now,i would be had a robust body and be 100% nt guy.All the kids were working except me.

• +1
JFL don't even get me started.I live in a village and my dad and grandfather were working around the house and on the fields 24/7,i was sitting on my pc like a retard.If i only worked with them now,i would be had a robust body and be 100% nt guy.All the kids were working except me.

You have the height. You probably also were meant to be robust. Imagine if you were robust and tall. Jfl at life

• +1
You have the height. You probably also were meant to be robust. Imagine if you were robust and tall. Jfl at life
Yeah but im not robust at all now.Maybe a bit,but not even close if i was working with them.I will work the next summer if i have the time and see what can i do to redeem JFL it's so hard knowing that i didn't use my potential at all

• +1
This is the essence of the argument basically. If you want to look like a twink, you live like a twink and if you want to look like a caveman then you need to live like one

• +1
Jfl if you want to be ogre you need to go to the woods. U inspire my tony
@Tony

• +1
Jfl if you want to be ogre you need to go to the woods. U inspire my tony
@Tony
he needs to ogremax in the woods ASAP

• +1