I got my ex back cause I want to fk her drop some advice

cold_nano

cold_nano

Nah I gave up
Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
4,159
Reputation
2,763
She is not coming back in relationship cause I never Made her feel loved her drop some advice so I manipulate her and get her back
And crack her
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
She is not coming back in relationship cause I never Made her feel loved her drop some advice so I manipulate her and get her back
And crack her
love bomb a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
love bomb a lot
I abused her I don't trust girls cause they all are attention seeker idgaf about that all I want to get her back so I can fk her
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-02-20-39-07-39_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-02-20-39-07-39_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Give some points
you can pm me if you want

Don’t press her about her intentions

Instead just say your sorry you realise what you did you messed up

Just don’t argue with her and sympathise with her
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Slightly but you have to seem genuine and ashamed of your past behaviours
Also her brother found out mf calling me again and again that bitch telling me to pick up his call and tell him we never dated and she rejected me and I miss her that's y I called her today situation is not that good
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
25
Views
161
the_DarkDefender
the_DarkDefender
dmartt5
Replies
6
Views
69
Zenis
Zenis
jartetetron
Replies
14
Views
93
simematic
simematic
vaylenvislays
Replies
10
Views
81
fraudislaw
fraudislaw
vaylenvislays
Replies
3
Views
47
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top