I got natural highlights from spending so much time outside

KT-34

KT-34

grillcrew
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Posts
8,993
Reputation
13,015
Screenshot 20261007 004044


I kind of like it people have been asking me I got highlights
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude
Thought about darkening but it'd be pointless since the dye wears off eventually
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and lebanesedude
same my hair got bleached by the sun
 
  • +1
Reactions: KT-34
How much lighter did you guys hair get? I feel like ir summer last a year I'd be blond at some point
My hair got much lighter, even dirty blonde at some parts, ill attach photos tomorrow haha remind me.
My hair is quite long now and if i look in a mirror with my head upside down i can clearly see the colour change
 
  • +1
Reactions: KT-34
How much lighter did you guys hair get? I feel like ir summer last a year I'd be blond at some point
i have naturally very dark hair but it turns brown or reddish when it’s exposed to a lot of sunlight
 
  • +1
Reactions: KT-34

Similar threads

D
Replies
15
Views
74
bibodude
B
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
25
Views
75
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
incel55
Replies
5
Views
103
manletmachine
manletmachine
ogur4ek
Replies
0
Views
26
ogur4ek
ogur4ek
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
61
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top